Dr. Lisa Karres, DO
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Lisa Karres, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Lisa Karres, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Newark, OH. She is 33 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Karres is affiliated with Licking Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Karres' Experience

See how Dr. Karres' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Karres

Dr. Karres accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Karres has admitting privileges.

Dr. Karres' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Karres to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Karres' Performance
Newark, Oh |
I've never had such frustration with a doctor and her office: -when I found a lump in my breast and it was benign, she told me it's sometimes recommended that we don't do self examinations because we find things that don't exist. -she forced me to come in for birth control because I "needed" a Pap smear. When I came in, she asked why I was there since I already had one the year before. It has been an ongoing fight for me to have regular prescriptions from her and the staff! I'm so frustrated.
in Newark, OH |
I have been with Dr. Lisa since she came to Newark and I adore her. She has taken very good care of me and I trust her completely. She is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her!
Columbus,oh |
Dr Karres is the best. She is very caring and listens to my needs.
Granville, OH |
I would not recommend Dr. Lisa Karres. Very POOR "MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE AND POOR MEDICAL SERVICE! I had the worst "doctor /patient" experience with her. She has no bed side manner. She walks into "the office/ visit" like a Zombie, never taking into consideration "my personal medical history/records", never looking up from her laptop only checking off the "standard patient questions". I would not waste YOUR time going to her for any minor or serious medical issues. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS POOR.
Granville, OH |
She was very kind and friendly. Exams always go well and she keeps mood light so everything goes smoothly.
in Newark, OH |
Please do not go see this woman. Since I'm limited to characters I'll condense this- she almost ruined my life. If you have ANY kind of physical condition, RUN AWAY. All she will do for you is write you referrals to see other Dr.s. She does nothing herself. By the time I chose a new Dr. I was so ill in so many ways I almost needed to be hospitalized. Thankfully my new Dr. has gotten me mostly stable but I had some serious health issues that she should have caught over the time I was seeing her!!
in Newark, OH |
Lisa is very inept and uncaring. She NEVER explains procedures, etc., to the patient. She NEVER spends more than 5-8 minutes with her patient. She always leaves the examination room unexpectedly and without notice. The patient is left wondering, "Is she returning?", "Is she prescribing me a RX?" -- I am NOT pleased with the quality of care she attempts to give. Final Rating: EXTREMELY POOR, the LOWEST.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Karres, DO?
Are you Dr. Karres?

Compare Dr. Karres

Dr. Karres' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Karres does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Karres and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

LAKE ERIE COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 2011

Dr. Karres does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Karres and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Karres does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Karres and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.