Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD

Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Female

Our Philosophy: I believe the practice of medicine is a partnership between the doctor and patient. A blending of perspectives that moves us toward the ultimate goals of healing and well-being. I am dedicated to making patients feel informed and comfortable about their health options and issues. My patients always come first and my availability is top priority. These principles, along with an assurance of compassion, patience, and the promise to really listen to the patient, are the cornerstones of Revalla Plastic Surgery.

Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Littleton, CO. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Hunsicker is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Hunsicker's Experience

See how Dr. Hunsicker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hunsicker

Dr. Hunsicker accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hunsicker has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hunsicker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hunsicker to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Hunsicker's Performance
    in West Plains, MO |
    PART 2...from Loretta. I am so grateful that my female Doctor OB-GYN educated me on the option of having a bilateral mastectomy. My 66 year old breast tissue had all the activity (normal and abnormal) of a 30 year old one. Since when do 66 year old breasts start improving instead of sagging? I've done the chemo thing in the past. It is not normal to risk my life over "suspicious" areas. Inaction is foolish. I encourage you to do research and educate yourself by calling Dr Hunsicker, my lifesaver
    Denver, CO |
    I saw Dr. Hunsicker regarding reconstruction after a breast cancer diagnosis. She told me I should consider weight loss surgery, instead. Her demeanor is quite rude and cold. People that are overweight, know they are overweight. We do not need someone like her to tell us. I would never recommend her to anyone. Fighting a cancer diagnosis is quite difficult, her attitude made me feel horrible.
    Ft Collins, CO |
    I am so glad that I did my research and found Dr. Hunsicker. As a BRCA patient I knew I should have options and after finding Dr. H, it was clear that she and her staff were worth the drive from Ft Collins. The office visits were informative, she was patient with my questions, she made me feel confident that I would have great results and I did!
    Arvada, CO |
    I had a very good experience with Dr. Hunsicker and her staff. I had a breast augmentation and mini-tummy tuck. The entire experience, including all pre-op and post-op visits, was great. Dr. Hunsicker made sure I was in full and complete health and that I knew what to expect. My post-op recovery was very smooth and pain free. I'm very happy with my results and would highly recommend Dr. Hunsicker to anyone!
    Parker, CO |
    Dr. Hunsicker is very knowledgeable and helps patients prepare for surgery emotionally as well as physically. She showed me options for my breast reconstruction. All my questions were answered. I had a concern over a holiday and Dr. Hunsicker responded quickly and never made me feel like I was bothering her. Her entire staff is very caring. Colleen, the physician assistant is knowledgeable and guides you through the process step by step.
    in Denver, CO |
    I very, very highly recommend Dr. Hunsicker! I had a double mastectomy with immediate implants, & I didn?t even know it was possible to be able to go to sleep & then wake up with new breasts a few hours later until I met Dr. Hunsicker. That was such a huge emotional positive! Dr. Hunsicker & everyone in her office cares & were always there to help & to answer every question I had. They literally made having breast cancer so much easier ? I am very blessed and thankful to have found her.
    in Littleton, CO |
    After testing positive for a BRCA2 mutation, I decided to have a preventative double mastectomy. Dr. Hunsicker did my reconstruction. When I decided to go direct-to-implant using textured silicone teardrop implants, she helped me prep for surgery with a detailed to-do list, which really helped me feel in control of the process. The surgery went great, and the recovery has been very smooth. I'm back at work at 6 weeks, and visually, I'm so happy with the results!
    Littleton, CO |
    I chose the procedure where an implant is put in immediately following the mastectomy. Dr Hunsicker is very experienced in this procedure and I am very pleased with the outcome. She takes a holistic approach to prepare you for surgery and a strong recovery. Her team is professional and very knowledgeable. I received exceptional care both pre and post op.
    in Parker, CO |
    Many of my friends have had breast cancer... and reconstruction. Their surgeons used spacers and they had to go in for several surgeries. I found Dr. Hunsicker and she told me the she can reconstruct at the time of the mastectomy and go directly to implants. Only one surgery, and done. None of the ladies I knew who had gone through reconstruction believed this was possible. They told me all the reasons why it wouldn't work.... I'm six weeks out. I am healing beautifully. I have zero restrictions
    in Colorado City, CO |
    Dr. Hunsicker is a first rate, experienced and medically aggressive physician with the best medical staff I've encountered.
    Have you seen Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hunsicker?

Dr. Hunsicker's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hunsicker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Hunsicker has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hunsicker's Board Certifications

Utmb

Completed in 2001

Florida State University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Hunsicker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hunsicker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
    • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
    • Cosmetic Medicine
    • Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
    • Blepharoplasty
    • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Botox® Injection