Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 51

Dr. Hunsicker

Revalla Plastic Surgery

7750 S Broadway Ste 150 Littleton, CO 80122

Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Littleton, CO and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from University Of Texas Medical School At Houston in 1995 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.

Dr. Hunsicker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hunsicker

3.9

Dr. Hunsicker?
Dr. Hunsicker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD
Dr. Hunsicker did a beautiful job on my nipple sparing direct-to-implant breast reconstruction surgery. She is a fabulous specialist who treated me like I was her only patient, answering all my questions thoroughly and patiently. Her office staff and OR team are extremely personable and professional. Dr. Hunsicker’s holistic approach to healthcare and well being enabled me to go home the evening of surgery; unbelievable! I highly recommend Dr Hunsicker and direct-to-implant surgery! GRLFGHT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
I met with Dr. Hunsicker in the Summer of 2018 as I recently discovered I was BRCA1+. She was one of the few surgeons I knew who would perform DTI OTM and I was a candidate. I was impressed with the attention to detail by her and her staff. She was very thorough at the appointments, gave me all the time I needed asking questions. I was given medication lists as to what & when to take which was less stress on my end. My results are wonderful, I couldn't be happier. I recommend Dr. Hunsicker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
From the first contact with the office, I felt like I found a perfect fit. The entire staff was friendly and very knowledgeable. I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction on the same day. I was totally blow away that this was even an option for me! After surgery, my recovery went very smooth because of the care that I was given both before and after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Hunsicker and her staff to anyone seeking breast reconstruction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
The staff is kind and helpful. Dr Hunsicker and her PA Colleen are genuine, up front and honest, and they care about the best and healthiest results for YOU!! I am very satisfied with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
I was diagnosed in October 2017 with Breast Cancer. I met Dr. Hunsicker right after being diagnosed. She told me what I needed to do and I listened. Dr. Hunsicker is a perfectionist! When I went into surgery, I was hoping for my cancer journey to be over and it was! Completely DONE with only 1 surgery! After My surgery I could finally go back to living instead of being on hold and waiting for more surgeries. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Hunsicker!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
Dr. Hunsicker and her amazing staff made the single worst thing to happen in our lives a very positive experience. Her professionalism, depth of knowledge and skill gave us our future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
By far, dr appt I've ever had. I went in to discuss breast reconstruction options after mastectomy. Instead, she told me that I should be considering gastric bypass surgery, when my BMI and weight are not even high enough to qualify for gastric bypass. She was cold, demeaning, dismissive, and impersonal. Physical exam consisted of her measuring from one shoulder to the other, nothing further. Barely discussed reconstruction options with me. Charged me for a full 2 hr consult, spent only 30 min.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
PART 2...from Loretta. I am so grateful that my female Doctor OB-GYN educated me on the option of having a bilateral mastectomy. My 66 year old breast tissue had all the activity (normal and abnormal) of a 30 year old one. Since when do 66 year old breasts start improving instead of sagging? I've done the chemo thing in the past. It is not normal to risk my life over "suspicious" areas. Inaction is foolish. I encourage you to do research and educate yourself by calling Dr Hunsicker, my lifesaver
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
I saw Dr. Hunsicker regarding reconstruction after a breast cancer diagnosis. She told me I should consider weight loss surgery, instead. Her demeanor is quite rude and cold. People that are overweight, know they are overweight. We do not need someone like her to tell us. I would never recommend her to anyone. Fighting a cancer diagnosis is quite difficult, her attitude made me feel horrible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?
I am so glad that I did my research and found Dr. Hunsicker. As a BRCA patient I knew I should have options and after finding Dr. H, it was clear that she and her staff were worth the drive from Ft Collins. The office visits were informative, she was patient with my questions, she made me feel confident that I would have great results and I did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Hunsicker, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hunsicker?

Our Philosophy: I believe the practice of medicine is a partnership between the doctor and patient. A blending of perspectives that moves us toward the ultimate goals of healing and well-being. I am dedicated to making patients feel informed and comf...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1996
1995
1986

Dr. Hunsicker accepts

Dr. Hunsicker accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Hunsicker's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hunsicker treats this condition more than 68% of her peers

Dr. Hunsicker's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Body Disproportion