Dr. Lisa Howard, MD

Dr. Lisa Howard, MD

Family Medicine | Female

701 Enfield St Enfield, CT 06082 Get Directions

Dr. Lisa Howard, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Enfield, CT. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center.

Dr. Howard's Experience

See how Dr. Howard's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Howard has admitting privileges.

Dr. Howard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Howard to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Howard's Performance
    FAIR
After only meeting me once, never having seen her prior to my visit, she stated that she didn't believe my symptoms were caused by a medical issue (which they were...after meeting with another doctor and a surgeon) and that it was all stress related. She was very insensitive with her approach and blunt opinion.
Longmeadow, MA |
I wish that I could leave a review of 0 stars. Dr. Lisa Howard is nasty, doesn't care at all about her patients, rude and doesn't know what she is doing. I know 4 of her patients and Dr. (and I don't even feel she deserves that tittle) Howard made awful medical mistakes with all 4 of them! She rushes, doesn't look at past medical history, won't send her patients to a specialist when they need to go and is very, very nasty.
East Longmeadow, MA |
Delivered bad news harshly, which turned out to be inaccurate as she missed key information in history. Actually sighed out loud when I asked a question and made NO attempt to comfort me when I was upset; in fact left the room with no acknowledgement as I was crying. On previous occasion missed information on 2 other important issues that I had to remind her of to have addressed. One star is too many. Office itself is fine.
in Enfield, CT |
Appt with Dr Howard was the worst medical experience I've had. I cannot believe a doctor would act as disinterested and rude to me,a virtual stranger. She did not want to discuss any of my concerns and actually stated, I'm not here to chit chat with you. She made it clear she was not in any way interested in me or my medical issues. She stated more than once that I should get a different Primary Care physician. When I said I might do that, she slammed her laptop shut and walked out.
in Ludlow MA |
Dr Howard was really nice and explained things very clearly to me. She took her time to answer any of my questions.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Howard, MD?
Are you Dr. Howard?

Compare Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Dr. Howard does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St Georges U

Graduated in 1989

S Nassau Comm Hosp

Completed in 2002

Dr. Howard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Howard does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.