Dr. Lisa Gidday, MD

Dr. Lisa Gidday, MD

Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Lisa Gidday, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Littleton, CO. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

8199 Southpark Ln Ste 100

Littleton, CO 80120

• Kaiser Permanente
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Gidday

Dr. Gidday's Experience

Dr. Gidday's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Gidday "I am dedicated to preventive medicine, women's health and menopause management, cardiology, osteoporosis, and wellness approaches to living. Dr. Gidday has received the NCQA Recognition for Heart/Stroke and for Diabetes."

• Geriatric Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Blood Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders

• Thyroid Screening
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Hope College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

• NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program - 2011-2014, 2011
  • NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program, 2011-2014, 2011
  • NCQA PPC-Patient Centered Medical Home, Level 3, 2012-2015, 2012

Dr. Gidday has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gidday does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gidday and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gidday's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gidday to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Gidday's Performance
in Parker, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Giddays for years. She has been with me through some different times.. i always feel my wellbeing is important to her. I feel she is a outstanding Dr. and friend.. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Outstanding professional manner. and engaging personality. Extremely pleased to have her as my Doctor and friend.
in Highlands ranch |
Dr Gidday listens to you regarding your health. She is patient and truly cares about your wellness.
I've been a patient of Dr. Gidday for over 20 years. Fully trust her with my health.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr, Gidday, is always friendly and listens to my concerns. What I like about her is she always goes beyond my current concerns and gives good advice to prevent future problems.AC
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Gidday has been my primary care physician for the past 20 years since my family moved to Colorado in 1997. I have found her to be well versed in the latest medical treatments. She is easy to talk with, and has genuine concern for my well being. She was also the primary care physician for my mother before she passed in 2007. In our travels over the years, Dr. Gidday and her staff have been the best, and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a caring and thoughtful doctor.
in Littleton , CO |
Dr. Giddy is interested in me as a person and a patient. She was very thorough, and not hurried. I would recommend her to anyone!
in Littleton, CO |
I would and have recommended Dr. Gidday. She is has had some excellent diagnoses and gives me the personal touch. I trust her completely.
in Littleton, Co |
Dr . Gidday has been by my side for 10 + years. She is truly and outstanding Doctor who spends time with her patients unlike no other. I am kidney transplant survivor and with out her support, I'm not sure where I would be.. I would highly recommend Dr. Gidday to family and friends.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Gidday has been my doctor since 1993 and she has been consistently professional, knowledgeable and genuinely caring to me as a person rather than just a patient. I took out more expensive insurance to make sure that I could stay under her care. She is not afraid to tell me what I need to hear, even if it is not pleasant but I also know it is because she is concerned about me not living up to my optimum health.
in Denver, CO |
I have been a long time patient Dr, Gidday. She is prepared for the appointment and is ready to assist in any way to achieve my health goals. She will listen and act on what she hears from your history. If any abnormalities are apparent, she will deal with them as needed.
in Centennial, CO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gidday's for over 25 years and she is just the best. She is very thorough in her exams and if she can't help you she'll find someone who can. She has referred me to a great doctor who diagnosed me with a rare form of cancer. I can truly say I am very lucky to still be a patient of hers.
in Englewood, CO |
I went from a doctor that I loved to Dr Gidday, needless to say, she had some big shoes to fill. Luckily for me, she filled them very well. I would recommend Dr Gidday to family and friends. She is capable, well informed and pleasant to be around.
in Littleton , CO |
When I first met Dr. Gidday in June of 2015, I had two serious health issues. Dr. Gidday guided me on how to get well. Now it's May 2017. I am strong , healthy, and happy. Thank you Doctor.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Gidday is the best! I have been her patient for years and feel very fortunate to be under her care. She is thorough, exact, and listens to my concerns. I could not ask for a better Doctor and hope to be with her for a very long time. I have recommended her to many of my friends over the years and they feel the same way about her.
in Lone Tree, CO |
Dr. Gidday always makes me feel like my problems are all that matter to her while she is in the room with me. I trust her with my life. Best Doctor, EVER!
in littleton, co |
Dr Gidday is friendly and kind. She knows what she is doing. I found Dr Gidday after I had bad doctor. Dr Gidday takes time with her patients and listens to them.
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Gidday has always been very accommodating and responsive to my needs...which are great due to my particular condition. She takes the time to listen and we work on a plan together.
Dr. Gidday is warm and caring. She doesn't rush you through and, after asking about your reason for your visit, takes the time to ask how you are doing beyond your current need. She is knowledgeable and, if it's something outside of her scope, has a great network of providers for referrals. Dr. Gidday is a great listener and works to help you resolve issues and clear up medical problems.
in Pagosa Springs, CO |
Dr Lisa Gidday is a very well educated doc who really lives up to her credentials. Not only is she very kind and caring, also shows a genuine concern for her patients. Plus you'll find her to have a great sense of humor. Not only is she a professional but her bed side manner is very relaxed and friendly. who says docs have to be all business. They are humans also. Dr Lisa treats you like a friend and makes the appointment very none threatening. She's been out Dr for 11 yrs & we love her.
Broomfield, CO |
Have seen Dr. Gidday for many years. She's highly competent and knows her stuff. Have no hesitation in recommending her.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Gidday is just a fantastic physician. Her upbeat attittude is wonderful and you get a feeling that you have found the perfect doctor. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an internal medicine doctor for any and all conditions.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Gidday is absolutely the best physician I've ever had! She's competent, approachable, thorough, and always give me her full attention. She's taken very, very good care of me for years and always has my current and future good health in mind. I do exactly what she recommends because I trust her implicitly. I doubt I would be as healthy as I am without her care. My children go to her now and I'm referring my sister. I'll never go to a Family Practitioner or another Internist.
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Gidday has always been caring, considerate, and professional; competently dealing with numerous minor and major health problems in the 3 years she has been my primary care doctor. Dr. Gidday is an excellent communicator, taking the needed time to listen, diagnose, and respond to the problem. She and her staff are available for appointments in a very timely manner and respond quickly to emails inquiries.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Gidday has been my internist for several years. I appreciate her candor and no-nonsense, caring approach to my medical care. She is careful in her diagnoses of any medical issues I have and recommends tests, labs, and x-rays only if necessary (and not "just because"). I trust her judgement implicitly. As long as we're both around, I will continue to use her as my primary care physician.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
Dr. Gidday has been my primary care physician for years. Dr. Gidday always is concerned about my well being. She does not hurry me and always asks my thoughts about myself/. She discusses my my future care and answers my questions. She is friendly and I like her.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Gidday is my hero. She has gently encouraged me to lose weight and to get healthy. She is a great motivator - firm but no undue pressure. She never rushes our appointments - I have plenty of time to talk to her. By George - I'm happy to say that she's hung in there with me and I am succeeding and will continue to get healthier. Thank you, Dr. Gidday...
Denver, CO |
My husband and I, along with our son, have been patients of Dr. Gidday for quite a while. She is professional, upbeat, and cares about her patients! Always asking about family members and how well they're doing. She listens and is interested in your personal health and well-being. Staff is always courteous and professional!
in Littleton, CO |
BOTH MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN PATIENTS OF DR. GIDDAY FOR OVER 15 YEARS...SHE IS CARING AND VERY THOROUGH. WE FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH HER AND SHE IS STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH WHAT WE SHOULD AND/OR SHOULD NOT BEING DOING OR WHAT MEDICATIONS WE SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT BE TAKING TO INSURE OUR BEST QUALITY OF LIFE. SHE TREATS US LIKE FAMILY AND WE WOULD GIVE HERE AN A++ RATING. CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW MUCH WE TRUST AND APPRECIATE HER AND HER OFFICE STAFF.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Gidday is an outstanding doctor who treats who patients with enormous amount of compassion, respect while still being on incredible knowledgeable about treatment options. She has been my doctor for 20 years through a lot of medical problems and she is simple the best doctor I have ever seen.
Aurora, CO |
Dr. Gidday is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. She's the best doctor I have ever gone to and even though I live in Aurora and she is in Littleton I will not change.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Gidday is attentive and excellent at addressing the issues at hand. She is interactive and spends an appropriate amount of time with us. I would definitely recommend Dr. Gidday to family and friends. She works hard to ensure great health care.
in Littleton, CO |
Wonderful doctor and always a straight shooter. I believe I'm her favorite patient; at least that's how she makes me feel!
in Centennial |
Dr. Gidday is knowledgeable, caring and straight forward and always takes time to acknowledge my concerns about any health related issues I have. Dr. Gidday has been primary physician for more than 13 years and will remain so in the future.
in Littleton, CO |
Excellent in geriatrics. She could quickly recognize my problems that another doctor really missed the boat on. After months of the misdiagnosis form the other one, Dr. Gidday had me feeling better in one week. She listens and communicates well.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Gidday, MD?
Are you Dr. Gidday?