Dr. Lisa Fraleigh, DO

Dr. Lisa Fraleigh, DO

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Lisa Fraleigh, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Logan, UT. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

965 S 100 W Ste 204

Logan, UT 84321

Learn about Dr. Fraleigh

See how frequently Dr. Fraleigh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases
Anxiety
Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)

Dr. Fraleigh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
  • Anorexia
  • Asperger Syndrome
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

• Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Fraleigh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fraleigh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fraleigh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fraleigh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fraleigh to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Fraleigh Says:

I appreciate your time completing the patient satisfaction survey. If you feel that you received great care and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to provide the best care at Coral Mountain Behavioral Health and we always welcome your feedback. Thank you!

Dr. Fraleigh's Performance
Logan, UT |
I spent over a year looking and needing someone who knew medicine to prescribe the right one for me. It was hard to go to a psychiatrist but I did it because I didn’t want what the latest drug reps were dropping off. Total unorganized office. Our stuff was stolen when we were on vacation which was my meds- it took three days to get a refil on vacation - they did not believe me treated me like a druggie- then they called and canceled my refills and did not tell me! I have never been treated so bd
in Tripp |
Dr Fraleigh is one of the best doctors i have had the privilege to work with. She cares so much about her patients and their well being. Her knowledge is so extensive! I would and do highly recommend her. Many of the patients i have referred over to her have had extreme, life changing experiences and are back on the road to a healthy happy balanced life. Many a life is better with Dr Fraleigh around!
Logan, UT |
Dr. Fraleigh is extremely thorough, recommending I get tested for a few physical health conditions that have been impacting my mental health. She patiently reviewed the medications with me and addressed and validated my concerns and feelings. I recommend her to anyone. (It can be difficult to contact a person in her office.)
Santa Ana, CA |
We have been searching for the rigt doctor for my 13 year old son for years. Dr. Fraleigh is a breath if fresh air. When we left he said "wow mom, she reslly gets whats going on in my head" I am so glad to have found such a great doctor.
in Logan, UT |
In the course of 17 yrs of seeing different psychiatrists, I have never been treated better than Dr. Fraleigh when it counted most. She compasssionately came through for me by doing an emergency office visit in time of crisis that her expertise with med management literally saved me from a psychiatric hospitalization. That's absolutely amazing psychiatric care in a day and age where this just doesn't happen. She's passionate, kind hearted, listens with empathy, experienced, and knows her stuff.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Fraleigh is a great person. She became a doctor for all the right reasons and cares about her patients. I would never recommend her to anyone however, as she is very, very disorganized. Their office is always in disarray and it sometimes takes weeks to get a phone call back if you have a question. Good psychiatrist, pessimal organization. I might recommend if she got a different secretary (Fay was the one I worked through). If you are getting anxiety treated, this will cause you more.
in Logan utah |
She was the only therapist I have ever had that completely understood me. She made me feel better and sooo comfortable. She was very kind and very easy to get along with. She's not from Logan so she offers a non religious non judgemental perspective. Over all incredible
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Fraleigh, DO?
Are you Dr. Fraleigh?