Dr. Lisa Fraleigh, DO

Dr. Lisa Fraleigh, DO

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lisa Fraleigh, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Logan, UT and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med in 2000 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, and more.

965 S 100 W Ste 204

Logan, UT 84321

Learn about Dr. Fraleigh

See how frequently Dr. Fraleigh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases
Anxiety
Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)

Dr. Fraleigh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Fraleigh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fraleigh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fraleigh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fraleigh's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fraleigh to family and friends

Dr. Fraleigh's Performance

Dr. Fraleigh Says:
"

I appreciate your time completing the patient satisfaction survey. If you feel that you received great care and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to provide the best care at Coral Mountain Behavioral Health and we always welcome your feedback. Thank you!

"

I spent over a year looking and needing someone who knew medicine to prescribe the right one for me. It was hard to go to a psychiatrist but I did it because I didn’t want what the latest drug reps were dropping off. Total unorganized office. Our stuff was stolen when we were on vacation which was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Dr Fraleigh is one of the best doctors i have had the privilege to work with. She cares so much about her patients and their well being. Her knowledge is so extensive! I would and do highly recommend her. Many of the patients i have referred over to her have had extreme, life changing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Fraleigh is extremely thorough, recommending I get tested for a few physical health conditions that have been impacting my mental health. She patiently reviewed the medications with me and addressed and validated my concerns and feelings. I recommend her to anyone. (It can be difficult to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We have been searching for the rigt doctor for my 13 year old son for years. Dr. Fraleigh is a breath if fresh air. When we left he said "wow mom, she reslly gets whats going on in my head" I am so glad to have found such a great doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
In the course of 17 yrs of seeing different psychiatrists, I have never been treated better than Dr. Fraleigh when it counted most. She compasssionately came through for me by doing an emergency office visit in time of crisis that her expertise with med management literally saved me from a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1