Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Fairweather

"I honestly felt depression wasn’t a thing until my brother passed away and seven years later I realized I needed someone to talk to. Three months into seeing Dr. Lisa Fairweather and Diane Jeffries, I can honestly say it has been life-changing. I also have to say the staff has been great and everyone is so caring. I would highly recommend them all."

Read Review

"Dr. Fairweather is the best psychiatrist in the area. We are lucky to have her. She is kind, compassionate, listens and treats myself and my family with the utmost care and respect. I feel completely safe in her hands. I have never had a psychiatrist that listened to me for over five minutes. She takes her time with you. Her staff is excellent as well. I highly recommend her!! She is the best!"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fairweather

4.3

Dr. Fairweather?
Dr. Fairweather's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Only great things to say about Dr. Fairweather and her staff! After one visit I know that she will give me the support I need throughout my journey for better mental health. Thank you and thanks to her amazing staff who always makes me feel like home!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Ms. Workman is amazing! She is very thorough, takes the time to discuss your condition and truly cares about her patients. She has greatly improved my quality of life! The staff is also wonderful and have immediately addressed all my needs. Thank you all!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Best service and attention I have ever experienced from a health care provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Warm, welcoming and always take the extra time and make adjustments to their treatment plan to get the best possible outcome. Couldn’t more highly recommend a medical provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Thank God I met Dr. Fairweather. Finally someone who understands my condition. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Dr. Fairweather is a caring doctor. She addresses all my needs or concerns. Love the new r-script and messaging system that her office is now using. Easy to communicate with her and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Fairweather and her staff! After one visit I know that she will give me the support I need throughout my journey for better mental health. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Wonderful Doctor! She also has an excellent staff and Nurse Practionor! She is very thorough, educational, and compassionate. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Diagnosed my bipolar disorder after one visit, which had been missed for 20 YEARS! Feel like she really listens. I've found the BEST!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
I’ve been seeing her for almost 6 years. Love her and her staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
I had my first appointment last month with Sharyl Workman, Dr. Fairweather’s P.A., and it was absolutely life changing! Mrs. Workman is so patient and understanding and she really makes an effort to connect with her patients. She takes her time to get to know you and is invested in following up and making sure that you are satisfied and improving under her care. She has truly helped me regain confidence, happiness, and overall control over my life. Cannot say enough good things!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Dr. Fairweather and Ms. Workman are the Batman and Robin of the psychiatrist group. They will do whatever it takes to help there patients. They don’t just see you as a number or a way to make money, they see you as a person. They truly want to improve the quality of your life. They are life changers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
I've been seeing Dr. Fairweather since 2007 for bipolar and ADD. I'd seen a lot of other psychiatrists before her, but no one was able (or cared to) help me. Dr. Fairweather has done an amazing job with my medications, and I can tell she truly cares for me. I wish she took insurance, but I'd rather pay more and get the best care, than pay a copay and get cruddy care (I tried that...several times...didn't work out so well for me).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Dr. Fairweather is the BEST psychiatrist. She is extremely knowledgeable and very caring. I have been with her for 10 years. It is because of her I am able to live my life and function without mental illness constantly interfereing. I highly recommend her if you are struggling with bipolar, ADD, or eating disorders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Dr. Fairweather has been such a blessing to me right now. I’ve had a very traumatic 3 years and have been trying to pinpoint what exactly is going on with my mental well-being. I’ve been given all sorts of pills over the last few years that just seem to be masking the real issues. After the first appointment with Dr. Fairweather I felt confident that she “got” me and I was in the correct hands finally. She never makes me feel like a burden or like I’m just a number. She genuinely cares and actua
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
I was in a dark place when I went to see the doc. She helped me pull through, and helped me stay hopeful through a few medication trials. Now life is brighter, I'm doing well, and I owe it to her for sticking with me until I was well. She knows her stuff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
This is not a short term fix...this is a life changing choice to pick the right doctor. I know I’ve done just that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Does not take insurance, very costly, not worth it. Convinced us to do a very, very costly test and then dropped us.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fairweather?

Each patient is treated as a whole person, instead of patients' diagnoses being seen as entities of themselves.  This means that, in addition to prescription medications, Dr. Fairweather discusses lifestyle choices and behavior modification...

• Psychiatry

John Peter Smith Hospital
1999
John Peter Smith Hospital
1997
University Of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine
2010
2002
1999
1997

Dr. Fairweather accepts

Dr. Fairweather accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Fairweather's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fairweather's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Advanced Sleep Phase Disorder
  • Agitated Depression
  • Alcohol Withdrawal
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Depression Relapse
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug Abuse
  • Drug-Induced Insomnia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Insomnia
  • Irregular Sleep-Wake Pattern
  • Late-Life Bipolar
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Mixed-State Bipolar Disorder
  • Nightmare Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Persistent Anxiety
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders