Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO

Psychiatry | Female

Dr Lisa Fairweather 4012 Gateway Dr Ste 100 Colleyville, TX 76034 Get Directions

Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Colleyville, TX. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Dr. Fairweather's Experience

See how Dr. Fairweather's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fairweather

Dr. Fairweather's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fairweather to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Fairweather's Performance
in North Richland Hills, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr. Fairweather's for almost four years. She is a great doctor and makes sure to take time with me at each of my visits to go over any changes that may effect my medication and dosage. She's very helpful with pinpointing things that alter my prescribed medications effectiveness rather than just upping my dosage like so many other ADHD doctors do. Her office has been really helpful in rescheduling when necessary. I really trust that Dr. Fairweather.
in Fort Worth Texas |
For the first time in my life I feel that I'm not stupid or a ditz . I have not had good results with the ADHD medications my family doctor had me on . I really felt I was over medicated. She removed me from a lot of the medications I had been prescribed in the past and after a few months I feel so much better. I'm taking far less drugs and feeling so much better. I feel like she really cares about me. Thanks Doc you the best !!!!!!!!
Dallas, TX |
Appointments always run late. Wait time is never less than an hour. Then they forget to call in all your meds and require you to come back for another appointment because they don't see those notes on the chart. The phone system was down for two weeks and I needed a refill. I did the "easy" online refill that they never check. So annoyed and this place causes me more anxiety instead of helping it.
in Aledo, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fair weathers for almost two years. My former NP was treating me for ADHD and having some traumatic stress in my life. I was in the process of retiring due to a duty related injury after my 27 year carrier as a Lieutenant/ firefighter. I was not happy with the treatment I was receiving. Dr Fairweather turned me around and gave me my confidence back. The bottom line is it not just about medicine but the total treatment. I can't say enough good about her
ft worth, tx |
She literally missed my first four appointsments with her. The last one the office called two and a half weeks later to reschedule. Literally the most bizarre and unprofessional medical experience of my lifetime. Staff is also rude and grumpy...I assume from having to deal with the chaos of the office.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I have found a winner in Dr. Fairweather. Her down-to-earth approach and friendly nature is exactly what I needed to open up and explore the things that have been setting me back in life. Her counsel and treatment has given me a new outlook and progression where I have felt stuck for so long.
in Ft Worth, TX |
SO glad to be under her care,,She is very professional and compassionate , I cannot express how much I appreciate her dedication and understanding of my ADD condition , now I am more productive and confident ,in only few months of treatment I have accomplish a lot I am more productive at work and there is not a coincidence , I believe that getting help from the right people can make a real difference in your life, Dr, Lisa in case I did not say this before you are Awesome . Thank You
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Fairweather is an excellent doctor. Due to her treatment of ADD my quality of life has changed for the better. I can not thank her enough.
in Brownwood, TX |
I have been battling severe OCD and ADD my whole life which contribute to a chronic conversion disorder. I have been seeing Dr. Fairweather for just under two years and already she has not only helped me manage my condition but has also found ways to alleviate many symptoms as well as give me some real hope that I can become productive again. Her kindness compassion and concern for her patients coupled with her wisdom and experience make her a very fine doctor. I strongly recommend her.
in Euless, TX |
A++ I've been seeing her for long time now and I have to say that I'm the most stable that I've ever been. I didn't realize for a long time how depressed and anxious I had been because I had been that way for so long. I just knew something wasn't right. Things are better and stable now. I'm finally productive again without the unexplainable lack of emotion or motivation and I'm no longer wanting to just sleep and stay home. I'll never be the most social guy but I'm not such a hermit now.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Fairweather, DO?
Are you Dr. Fairweather?

Compare Dr. Fairweather

Dr. Fairweather's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Sanctions found

Sanction

Dr. Fairweather has received 1 sanction

• Noncompliance with a Board Order (12/6/2013)
    • Action Taken: Probation Modification Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Texas

Dr. Fairweather does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fairweather and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth

Graduated in 1997

John Peter Smith Hospital

Completed in 2002

Dr. Fairweather does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fairweather and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Fairweather does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fairweather and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.