Dr. Lisa D. Fairweather, DO

Dr. Lisa D. Fairweather, DO

Psychiatry | Female | 48 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Fairweather specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Colleyville, TX. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Fairweather? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fairweather's Experience

See how Dr. Fairweather's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fairweather

Dr. Fairweather's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fairweather to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Fairweather
Dr. Fairweather's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Ft Worth, TX |
SO glad to be under her care,,She is very professional and compassionate , I cannot express how much I appreciate her dedication and understanding of my ADD condition , now I am more productive and confident ,in only few months of treatment I have accomplish a lot I am more productive at work and there is not a coincidence , I believe that getting help from the right people can make a real difference in your life, Dr, Lisa in case I did not say this before you are Awesome . Thank You
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Fairweather is an excellent doctor. Due to her treatment of ADD my quality of life has changed for the better. I can not thank her enough.
in Brownwood, TX |
I have been battling severe OCD and ADD my whole life which contribute to a chronic conversion disorder. I have been seeing Dr. Fairweather for just under two years and already she has not only helped me manage my condition but has also found ways to alleviate many symptoms as well as give me some real hope that I can become productive again. Her kindness compassion and concern for her patients coupled with her wisdom and experience make her a very fine doctor. I strongly recommend her.
in Euless, TX |
A++ I've been seeing her for long time now and I have to say that I'm the most stable that I've ever been. I didn't realize for a long time how depressed and anxious I had been because I had been that way for so long. I just knew something wasn't right. Things are better and stable now. I'm finally productive again without the unexplainable lack of emotion or motivation and I'm no longer wanting to just sleep and stay home. I'll never be the most social guy but I'm not such a hermit now.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa D. Fairweather, DO?
Are you Dr. Fairweather?

Compare Dr. Fairweather

Dr. Fairweather's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Sanctions found

Sanction

Dr. Fairweather has received 1 sanction

• Noncompliance with a Board Order (12/6/2013)
    • Action Taken: Probation Modification Order
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Texas

Dr. Fairweather does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fairweather and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth

Graduated in 1997

John Peter Smith Hospital

Completed in 2002

Dr. Fairweather does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fairweather and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Fairweather does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fairweather and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.