Dr. Lisa Campbell, MD

Dr. Lisa Campbell, MD

Dermatology  |
36 reviews

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Campbell's Experience

See how Dr. Campbell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campbell to family and friends
Dr. Campbell's Performance
in Marinette, WI |
Always a Excellant experience when meeting with Dr. Campbell. Knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns and presents all options available and realistic and achieveable treatment goals. Professional and good communication skills.
Sturgeon Bay, WI |
A friend who had already undergone the same procedure that I will have, highly recommended Dr Lisa Campbell. I also found Dr Campbell and staff very professional and they provided essential information and care needed before I made my informed decision to have the Mohs procedure. My questions were answered in understandable terms. Literature was also provided to take home and review. My exam was thorough and I feel I would be comfortable with follow up care long term.
in Abrams, WI |
Dr. Campbell is very personable and does a great job. She informed of what needed to be done and why and kept me informed on how things were progressing. She answered my questions very well and to the point.
in Sheboygan, WI |
Dr. Campbell is a talented and caring doctor. She seems appropriately conservative in her diagnosis and thoughtful in her evaluation of the proper treatment. I travel a distance to see her and am fortunate to have her as my doctor.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr Campbell was very professional & personable. Very well qualified. Would recommend highly to anyone needing a dermatologist.
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Campbell always finds time to fit me in the schedule when an issue comes up. I have complete confidence in Dr. Campbell. She listens to my concerns, explains the issues clearly and patiently, is extremely good at her work, works quickly and surely, makes sure I understand followup and what to look out for. When I have had a concern about a treatment she performed, she is quick to see me and always offers to take care of the issue on the spot.
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Campbell is a stellar Doctor. She is thorough, kind, and shares her knowledge in an understandable manner. She is trustworthy and answers all of your questions.
in Marinette, WI |
Very impressed with knowledge and efficiency.
in DePere, WI |
I have recommended her to friends and family. She is a very thorough and professional person. I am very comfortable and pleased with her care! I cannot see myself looking for another doctor, she is excellent in all she does.
De Pere, WI |
This was my second visit with Dr. Campbell. I was satisfied both times with her attention to my needs. The first time was an update on my body skin, which I try to have annually. We moved to Wisconsin from Washington two years ago. I had an excellent dermatologist in Washington and I was looking for one near our new home with similar skills. I am very pleased with her skills and manner in my behalf. After the first appointment I was scheduled six months later, but some changes on my face an
in Oneida, WI |
The Mohs procedure that Dr. Campbell performed went well and the results are better than expected, no one notices the small scar on my nose. Dealing with cancer is frightening. Dr. Campbell helped to make the process a little easier. The Mohs procedure was straight-forward and completed with little pain or discomfort. Everything is explained before, during and after the procedure. At 3 months and cancer free, Dr Campbell patiently answered all my questions about cancer and future precautions.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Campbell and all of the nurses were very professional and friendly. I trusted that they were knowledgeable in their jobs. I am quite happy with their level of care. So far the healing process has gone well.
in Eagle River, WI |
Dr. Campbell greeted me and spoke with me prior to performing the procedure on my face. She was very professional. I felt comfortable. I am very happy with the outcome. I would recommend her.
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Campbell is very nice. She explains things very well and takes the time to answer questions.
in Kaukauna, WI |
I am confident after two skin cancer surgeries that I had the most competent and experienced doctor that I could have found through much research, which is difficult to do. I am happy that my regular dermatologist recommended that I see Dr. Campbell for the surgeries that I needed. I would not consider taking the risk of seeing any other doctor if I should need skin cancer surgery in my future.
in Green Bay, WI |
Always caring and concerned. Very confident in the treatment she suggests.
Green Bay, WI |
Appointment was on time and doctor was courteous and professional. I felt that she did a very good evaluation of my skin and even checked throughout my hair, which was not done by a different dermatologist in the previous year. She also gave me some recommendations for OTC medication instead of writing out a prescription. She was very in-tune with what I wanted out of the evaluation.
in Estero, FL |
I've had a considerable number of basal cell carcinomas on my face, chest, arms and back, so Dr. Campbell's office took me seriously when I asked for an appointment to check two suspicious spots on my face. I was relieved that the biopsies confirmed AK (precancerous lesions) instead of more cancer, but Dr. Campbell found enough other AK lesions that she recommended the blue light treatment, which could treat everything at once - smart and practical. She's thorough, professional and pleasant.
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Campbell has amazing bed side manner and is an excellent Doctor. She is calm when approaching the serious topic of skin cancer and I trust her wholeheartedly. I would refer her to anyone needing a dermatologist; she is excellent!
in De Pere, WI |
She is very thorough, easy to talk to and I felt comfortable asking her questions. She is very knowledgeable. It was a good experience and I would recommend her to my family and friends.
in Black Creek, WI |
In my opinion, Dr. Campbell is one of the best. She has an excellent "bed side manner"; is kind, calm and compassionate. Her sweet disposition during surgery gave me comfort during my most uncomfortable procedure. She always takes the time to sit down and go through all of my options and makes sure that I understand what she has told me.
in Green Bay, WI |
She is great.CARING=CONSIDERATE=INFORMS WHAT SHE IS ABOUT TO DO. AGAIN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Campbell did a wonderful job of explaining the procedures, what to expect during recovery, and any other questions of concern. Very pleased! Not to mention the great work she did with surgery.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Campbell and her nurses made me feel so comfortable while going through such an emotional experience. She answered all of my questions and took all the time I needed to understand what was going to happen. Made my experience painless!
in Kaukauna, Wi |
I loved that she takes time with me, answers questions and really seems to care about my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Campbell, MD?

Compare Dr. Campbell

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology - Appleton

Dr. Campbell says...

Dr. Campbell is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgeon. She has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. Her professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery.

Dr. Campbell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Campbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Campbell has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Campbell's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma