Dr. Lisa B. Campbell, MD

Dr. Lisa B. Campbell, MD

Dermatology | Female | 39 years old

Dr. Campbell is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgeon. She has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. Her professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery.Read more

Forefront Dermatology - De Pere
1400 Scheuring Rd
De Pere, WI 54115 Get Directions

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Campbell's Experience

See how Dr. Campbell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Campbell has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campbell to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Campbell
Dr. Campbell's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in Eagle River, WI |
Dr. Campbell greeted me and spoke with me prior to performing the procedure on my face. She was very professional. I felt comfortable. I am very happy with the outcome. I would recommend her.
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Campbell is very nice. She explains things very well and takes the time to answer questions.
She and her assistant were absolutely wonderful....very caring, attentive, kind, warm. Good at explaining things and not in a rush at all. Very thankful for the care I received and the outcome of the procedure done on my nose for skin cancer!!
in Kaukauna, WI |
I am confident after two skin cancer surgeries that I had the most competent and experienced doctor that I could have found through much research, which is difficult to do. I am happy that my regular dermatologist recommended that I see Dr. Campbell for the surgeries that I needed. I would not consider taking the risk of seeing any other doctor if I should need skin cancer surgery in my future.
in Green Bay, WI |
Always caring and concerned. Very confident in the treatment she suggests.
Green Bay, WI |
Appointment was on time and doctor was courteous and professional. I felt that she did a very good evaluation of my skin and even checked throughout my hair, which was not done by a different dermatologist in the previous year. She also gave me some recommendations for OTC medication instead of writing out a prescription. She was very in-tune with what I wanted out of the evaluation.
in Estero, FL |
I've had a considerable number of basal cell carcinomas on my face, chest, arms and back, so Dr. Campbell's office took me seriously when I asked for an appointment to check two suspicious spots on my face. I was relieved that the biopsies confirmed AK (precancerous lesions) instead of more cancer, but Dr. Campbell found enough other AK lesions that she recommended the blue light treatment, which could treat everything at once - smart and practical. She's thorough, professional and pleasant.
in Marinette, WI |
Would recommend physician to other clients. Only recommendation would be to inform patients if physician is running behind in scheduled appointment. I don't mind waiting but would like to be informed if physician is behind schedule. Otherwise very happy with physician care and information regarding treatment course. I initially called to cancel my appointment because I was called out of town unexpectedly and I ended up talking to three people to cancel and reschedule my appointment.
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Campbell has amazing bed side manner and is an excellent Doctor. She is calm when approaching the serious topic of skin cancer and I trust her wholeheartedly. I would refer her to anyone needing a dermatologist; she is excellent!
in De Pere, WI |
She is very thorough, easy to talk to and I felt comfortable asking her questions. She is very knowledgeable. It was a good experience and I would recommend her to my family and friends.
in Black Creek, WI |
In my opinion, Dr. Campbell is one of the best. She has an excellent "bed side manner"; is kind, calm and compassionate. Her sweet disposition during surgery gave me comfort during my most uncomfortable procedure. She always takes the time to sit down and go through all of my options and makes sure that I understand what she has told me.
in Green Bay, WI |
She is great.CARING=CONSIDERATE=INFORMS WHAT SHE IS ABOUT TO DO. AGAIN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Campbell did a wonderful job of explaining the procedures, what to expect during recovery, and any other questions of concern. Very pleased! Not to mention the great work she did with surgery.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Campbell and her nurses made me feel so comfortable while going through such an emotional experience. She answered all of my questions and took all the time I needed to understand what was going to happen. Made my experience painless!
in Kaukauna, Wi |
I loved that she takes time with me, answers questions and really seems to care about my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa B. Campbell, MD?

Compare Dr. Campbell

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology - De Pere

Dr. Campbell says...

Dr. Campbell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Campbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Campbell has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Campbell's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Geisinger Medical Center

Completed in 2007

University Of Wisconsin Madison

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Campbell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Campbell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology