Dermatology  |
Dr. Lisa Campbell, MD
Dr. Campbell is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgeon. She has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. Her professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery.

Forefront Dermatology - Hudson

1610 Maxwell Dr Ste 210

Hudson, WI 54016

Dr. Lisa Campbell, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Campbell

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Campbell's Experience

Dr. Campbell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin Madison
  • Geisinger Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Geisinger Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Campbell has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American College of Mohs Surgery, Member
  • American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Member
  • Womens Dermatologic Society, Member

Dr. Campbell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Campbell to family and friends
Dr. Campbell's Performance
De Pere, WI |
Dr Campbell is thorough and does an exam in a friendly non threatening way. My biopsy was a breeze and she kept the atmosphere relaxed.
in Sturgeon Bay, WI |
She is very friendly, was behind a bit due to surgeries and apologized first thing. Has a nice sense of humor and bedside manner. I would recommend Dr Campbell in a minute!
Green Bay, WI |
very professional ,minimal pain (only to numb) very satisfied. You are not kidding about healing time,almost 6 weeks and still not completely healed
Green Bay, WI |
Professional, efficient, friendly, informative treatment and interchange.
in Gillett, WI |
So happy with the serviceof Dr Campbell. My scar on my nose is hardly visible after to weeks of having cancerous cells removed off my nose, and I would like to say, on the first try.Thanl you again Dr campbell.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Traverse City, MI |
She did a wonderful job removing the skin cancer painless and knew that she was not going to stitch it,but let it heal naturally in the area we're the skin cancer was .
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Keshena, WI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lisa Campbell for 3 years. My experience with Dr. Campbell and her staff has been outstanding. She is professional, courteous, and listens to my concerns. She is thorough and takes her time to answer all of my questions; she never seems to be in a rush. The nurses and staff at the office are friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Lisa Campbell to anyone and feel confident that they would get the best care.
Batavia, IL |
Dr Campbell is a very caring physician she takes time to examine your skin to assure there are no issues. She treats everyone with respect and care. Love her
in Lake Linden, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr Campbell to anyone needing a dermatologist. She was very professional and caring. She went above and beyond to assure she gave me the best possible treatment for my condition. I have been seeing Dr Campbell for at least four years and have received the best, most up to date care and surgical procedures. I'm willing to drive hundreds of miles each way even for check ups.
in Marinette, WI |
Always a Excellant experience when meeting with Dr. Campbell. Knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns and presents all options available and realistic and achieveable treatment goals. Professional and good communication skills.
Sturgeon Bay, WI |
A friend who had already undergone the same procedure that I will have, highly recommended Dr Lisa Campbell. I also found Dr Campbell and staff very professional and they provided essential information and care needed before I made my informed decision to have the Mohs procedure. My questions were answered in understandable terms. Literature was also provided to take home and review. My exam was thorough and I feel I would be comfortable with follow up care long term.
in Abrams, WI |
Dr. Campbell is very personable and does a great job. She informed of what needed to be done and why and kept me informed on how things were progressing. She answered my questions very well and to the point.
in Sheboygan, WI |
Dr. Campbell is a talented and caring doctor. She seems appropriately conservative in her diagnosis and thoughtful in her evaluation of the proper treatment. I travel a distance to see her and am fortunate to have her as my doctor.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr Campbell was very professional & personable. Very well qualified. Would recommend highly to anyone needing a dermatologist.
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Campbell always finds time to fit me in the schedule when an issue comes up. I have complete confidence in Dr. Campbell. She listens to my concerns, explains the issues clearly and patiently, is extremely good at her work, works quickly and surely, makes sure I understand followup and what to look out for. When I have had a concern about a treatment she performed, she is quick to see me and always offers to take care of the issue on the spot.
Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Campbell is a stellar Doctor. She is thorough, kind, and shares her knowledge in an understandable manner. She is trustworthy and answers all of your questions.
in Marinette, WI |
Very impressed with knowledge and efficiency.
in DePere, WI |
I have recommended her to friends and family. She is a very thorough and professional person. I am very comfortable and pleased with her care! I cannot see myself looking for another doctor, she is excellent in all she does.
De Pere, WI |
This was my second visit with Dr. Campbell. I was satisfied both times with her attention to my needs. The first time was an update on my body skin, which I try to have annually. We moved to Wisconsin from Washington two years ago. I had an excellent dermatologist in Washington and I was looking for one near our new home with similar skills. I am very pleased with her skills and manner in my behalf. After the first appointment I was scheduled six months later, but some changes on my face an
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Campbell and all of the nurses were very professional and friendly. I trusted that they were knowledgeable in their jobs. I am quite happy with their level of care. So far the healing process has gone well.
in Eagle River, WI |
Dr. Campbell greeted me and spoke with me prior to performing the procedure on my face. She was very professional. I felt comfortable. I am very happy with the outcome. I would recommend her.
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Campbell is very nice. She explains things very well and takes the time to answer questions.
in Kaukauna, WI |
I am confident after two skin cancer surgeries that I had the most competent and experienced doctor that I could have found through much research, which is difficult to do. I am happy that my regular dermatologist recommended that I see Dr. Campbell for the surgeries that I needed. I would not consider taking the risk of seeing any other doctor if I should need skin cancer surgery in my future.
in Green Bay, WI |
Always caring and concerned. Very confident in the treatment she suggests.
Green Bay, WI |
Appointment was on time and doctor was courteous and professional. I felt that she did a very good evaluation of my skin and even checked throughout my hair, which was not done by a different dermatologist in the previous year. She also gave me some recommendations for OTC medication instead of writing out a prescription. She was very in-tune with what I wanted out of the evaluation.
in Estero, FL |
I've had a considerable number of basal cell carcinomas on my face, chest, arms and back, so Dr. Campbell's office took me seriously when I asked for an appointment to check two suspicious spots on my face. I was relieved that the biopsies confirmed AK (precancerous lesions) instead of more cancer, but Dr. Campbell found enough other AK lesions that she recommended the blue light treatment, which could treat everything at once - smart and practical. She's thorough, professional and pleasant.
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Campbell has amazing bed side manner and is an excellent Doctor. She is calm when approaching the serious topic of skin cancer and I trust her wholeheartedly. I would refer her to anyone needing a dermatologist; she is excellent!
in De Pere, WI |
She is very thorough, easy to talk to and I felt comfortable asking her questions. She is very knowledgeable. It was a good experience and I would recommend her to my family and friends.
in Black Creek, WI |
In my opinion, Dr. Campbell is one of the best. She has an excellent "bed side manner"; is kind, calm and compassionate. Her sweet disposition during surgery gave me comfort during my most uncomfortable procedure. She always takes the time to sit down and go through all of my options and makes sure that I understand what she has told me.
in Green Bay, WI |
She is great.CARING=CONSIDERATE=INFORMS WHAT SHE IS ABOUT TO DO. AGAIN GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Campbell did a wonderful job of explaining the procedures, what to expect during recovery, and any other questions of concern. Very pleased! Not to mention the great work she did with surgery.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Campbell and her nurses made me feel so comfortable while going through such an emotional experience. She answered all of my questions and took all the time I needed to understand what was going to happen. Made my experience painless!
in Kaukauna, Wi |
I loved that she takes time with me, answers questions and really seems to care about my concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Campbell, MD?

Visit Dr. Campbell

Dr. Campbell accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.