Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Lisa Bootstaylor, MD
Dr. Lisa Bootstaylor, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Bootstaylor is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown and Northside Hospital.

550 Peachtree St NE Ste 1480

Atlanta, GA 30308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Bootstaylor

Dr. Bootstaylor's Experience

Dr. Bootstaylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Implant Surgery
  • Facial Peel
  • Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • ThermiTight™ Subdermal Skin Tightening Treatment
  • ThermiVa™ Non-Invasive Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Removal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Bootstaylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bootstaylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bootstaylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bootstaylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bootstaylor to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Bootstaylor's Performance
in Stockbridge, GA |
Over the last 15 years I have had breast reduction, tummy tuck and liposuction. Each procedure has been successful and I've received wonderful complements. Now I'm getting a series of chemical treatment to remove visible signs of ageing. People tell me my skin glows. In life you get what you pay for. I've never regretted my decisions to approve my appearance and if you decide to any procedure with Dr. Bootstaylor you won't regret it.
atlanta, ga |
Always pleasant and extremely informative. I have had cosmetic and insurance covered procedures and her staff and Dr B have always superseded my expectations. Most importantly, she saw me for most of my visits despite her busy schedule. She is about providing value for your dollars spend and lastly I appreciate her painstaking care and work in getting my insurance procedure covered. I would have been stuck with high bills if I had followed her suggestions about dealing with my insurance carrier
in Atlanta, GA |
I had a great experience with Dr. Bootstaylor and her staff from beginning to end. They were all very pleasant, the environment was clean and I felt safe. Dr. Bootstaylor answered all of my questions about my procedure, performed it well and I couldn't be more pleased with my breast augmentation. The surgery center was excellent and it was honestly one of my most pleasurable experiences. They sang to me before going under the anesthesia. :-) Shes an excellent doctor and I will be referring her!
Stone Mountain, GA |
Insensitive and deceptive in practice.
in Smyrna, GA |
I had my tummy tuck and breast lift in June. This doctor was a total nightmare. I am still having problems. My belly button has closed. The staff are nice, however, they give conflicting information on aftercare. I have been to the emergency room 3 times. Twice Dr. Bootstaylor on call nurse were contacted before heading to the emergency room neither the nurse, on call doctor or Lisa Bootstaylor never followed up. I have terrible scarring, my belly button has completed closed. Horrible
in Atlanta, GA |
For the last year, Dr. Bootstaylor has done an excellent job taking care of her patients, she honest, talented, and an outstanding MD. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to my nearest and dearest.
Atlanta,ga |
Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Thank you Dr.Bootstaylor
in Decatur, GA |
Great doctor, very knowledgeable!
in Stone Mountain, GA |
I WAS A NONE BELIEVER THAT A BODY COULD LOOK SO GOOD. I HAD DOUBT THAT THE BODIES DISPLAYED ON HER WEBSITES WERE THE ACTUAL BODIES OF THE ORIGINAL INDIVIDUALS. BUT BABY...AFTER HAVING MY SURGERY, I AM A BELIEVER. SHE TOTALLY RECONSTRUCTED MY APPEARANCE TO MY FULL-FIGURE NO STOMACH PERFECT SPECIMAN. I HAVE NO REGRETS. I WISH I COULD HAVE DONE THIS 10 YEARS AGO. THE BODY WAS THERE IT WAS HIDDEN UNDER THE BLOB OF FAT & SKIN. ABDOMINOPLASTY & LIPOSUCTION.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Bootstaylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Bootstaylor?