Family Medicine  |
Dr. Lisa Bledsoe, MD
Dr. Lisa Bledsoe, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Noblesville, IN. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Bledsoe is affiliated with Riverview Health.

865 Westfield Rd Ste A

Noblesville, IN 46062

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Bledsoe

Dr. Bledsoe's Experience

Dr. Bledsoe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • St Vincent Hospital Hlthcare Center

Dr. Bledsoe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bledsoe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bledsoe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bledsoe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bledsoe to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Bledsoe's Performance
in Noblesville, IN |
I've been going to her my entire life, since she delivered me! She is very kind, patient and talks at my level. She never acts like she is in a rush to get to the next patient. I feel comfortable talking to her and like how she explains things to me. She is very nice and I recommend her to anyone needing a family doctor. Our whole family goes to her and we all love having her as our doctor.
in Noblesville, IN |
I've used her for 21 years and recommended most of my staff and friends use her too. She takes the most time with her patients of ANY doctor I have or had ever seen--which is why I chose her when I first moved her (after interviewing 5 family doctors). She treated my four kids and I preferred using her than a pediatrician. She is great with kids and it's very convenient to have the whole family see one person. Five star!
in Noblesville, IN |
My family and I have been a patient of Dr Bledsoe's for roughly 9 years. Through those years we've had her do a lot more than just prescribe some meds for a cold. Stitches, minor surgery, assisted in major medical decisions. Looking back, I can't think of a decision she's made or helped us make that I would second guess today. Always with a smile, always willing to listen.
Noblesville, IN |
Do not see this physician unless you plan on being treated like dirt. She will take you off of life-saving medications without consultation, consent or form of resolution. Do not bother any attempt of contacting her out of office. Fortunately the night I had inquiries regarding my medicinal concerns, Ms. Bledsoe was the doctor being paid to be the on-call physician. I had a few questions regarding her life-threatening changes in my medical history/prescription regimen. She hung up on me.
Noblesville, IN |
The impression that I get is that she thinks that her MD means that she knows her patients' bodies better than themselves. She doesn't listen and she doesn't explain her reasonings very well. This is the first time I've had this type of experience with a doctor in the Riverview Health System mind you. I would find another doctor if I was you.
in Noblesville in |
She was very not there .. she didn't ask to many questions..or explain to me what was possibly going on. She made me feel stupid.
Youngstown, OH |
Dr. Bledsoe is a top notch doctor in my opinion. The care she has given my Mother-in-law has been invaluable. However, the office staff are some of the most rude, uncaring people I have encountered. For that alone, I would not recommend her.
Dr. Bledsoe is extremely knowledgeable and professional. She is introspective, which can sometimes be interpreted as distant. As you get to know her, however, you discover she is warm and friendly. I would not trust my family's care to anyone else.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Bledsoe, MD?
Are you Dr. Bledsoe?