Dr. Lisa Bhagan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Dr. Lisa Bhagan, MD
Dr. Lisa Bhagan, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. She has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Bhagan is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Bhagan's Experience

See how Dr. Bhagan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bhagan

Dr. Bhagan accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Bhagan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bhagan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bhagan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhagan to family and friends
    Dr. Bhagan's Performance
    in North Miami, FL |
    I went to see Dr. Bhagan for a routine annual check-up (pap smear). She was very personable and knowledgeable. She spent a lot of time with me reviewing my history and asking questions. I appreciated her holistic approach to medicine, which is rare among Western doctors. I was very impressed with her bedside care and practice as a whole. The front desk staff as well as nurses were friendly and kind.
    in Miami Beach, FL |
    I delivered my first baby with Dr. Bhagan. She is highly professional, everything was done perfectly well. She came to the hospital at Sunday night for the delivery of my baby, it couldn't be better. I will definitely plan my second baby with Dr. Bhagan.
    in Miami, FL |
    She is a very kind, calm, and patient doctor. She answers all my questions, and whenever I call in to speak to her she has never missed a call. I've had a smooth pregnancy so far and towards the ends we hit some bumps but she has a way of keeping my mind at ease and letting me know everything is going to be okay, and I trust her 100% because she is proactive. She has explained things to me and told me her plan thoroughly and in a way that I fully understand and I can tell she has confidence.
    in Miami Beach, FL |
    There is no OBGYN I have ever been to that makes the experience as comfortable as she does. She has a very calm energy about her that makes her very easy to talk to and ask questions. She has a sense of humor but is so professional. I recommended her to my neighbor who hadn't been to an OBGYN in over 3 years just out of fear and she even said it was such a pleasant experience and she wished she would have gone sooner. ALSO, Dr. Bhagan calls all of her patients personally to report any results.
    in Miami, FL |
    I just had my partial hysterectomy by Dr.Baghan yesterday. I'm feeling great this morning and back home already! She listened to me when no one would and gave me a new lease of life. I want to add that the last review by Stephanie is highly misleading and dishonest. This should be a rating for the doctor's skill (nothing but fantastic !) not the appointment system which is clearly Jackson Hospital problem. I would urge this site to take that unfair review down.
    in Miami, FL |
    My wife just had a hysterectomy by Dr.Bhagan yesterday and she is already home moving around feeling great! Our due diligence showed that not only is Dr.Bhagan highly accomplished academically (Stanford, Harvard, mentored under world's foremost authority on endometriosis), she is also highly skilled and professional in practice. Our personal experience has convinced me that she is one of the best doctors in the world in OBGYN, especially dealing with endometriosis.
    in Miami, FL |
    finally!! after seeing more than 6 gynos in Miami-A doctor that listens and has a solution to years of painful periods. She is amazing. I felt she understood my issues and wants to help me.
    in Coral Gables, FL |
    Dr. Bhagan made my first pregnancy that much more enjoyable. She is attentive, takes her time to listen and answer any and all questions, and it sensitive to every concern. She explains procedures very well and shows genuine concern for her patients' well being. I would recommend her to anyone!!
    in Miami, FL |
    Dr. Bhagan was very patient and caring. I had great experience with her.
    Miami, FL |
    Dr. Bhagan is genuinely kind and caring. My pregnancy was a delight because of her and my delivery was beautiful. Dr. Bhagan is amazing. She reassured us through a very difficult pregnancy and was always able to put our mind at ease despite many bumps encountered throughout. I will definitely continue seeing her as my gynecologist between pregnancies.
    Have you seen Dr. Lisa Bhagan, MD?
    Are you Dr. Bhagan?

Dr. Bhagan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Gynecologic Cancer
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Ovarian Cysts
    • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
    • Yeast Infections

HOWARD UNIV COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Bhagan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhagan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology