Dr. Lisa Bhagan, MD

Dr. Lisa Bhagan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female
Dr. Lisa Bhagan, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Howard Univ Coll Of Med in 2003 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

1801 NW 9th Ave Ste 201

Miami, FL 33136

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Bhagan

See how frequently Dr. Bhagan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perimenopause
Symptomatic Menopause
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Bhagan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Bhagan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Bhagan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bhagan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bhagan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhagan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bhagan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhagan to family and friends

Dr. Bhagan's Performance

Dr. Bhagan was amazing and personable to say the least. I went in with a scheduled appointment with another physician but she had to leave to conduct a delivery and I was transferred to see Dr. Bhagan. I am grateful for this because if not I would have not been able to meet Dr. Bhagan. She answered...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Awesome Doctor very personable takes time to explain everything and puts you at ease. I am glad I have found a Doctor that actually do care about your situation and finds solutions. I had a very pleasant experience will definitely recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to see Dr. Bhagan for a routine annual check-up (pap smear). She was very personable and knowledgeable. She spent a lot of time with me reviewing my history and asking questions. I appreciated her holistic approach to medicine, which is rare among Western doctors. I was very impressed with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I delivered my first baby with Dr. Bhagan. She is highly professional, everything was done perfectly well. She came to the hospital at Sunday night for the delivery of my baby, it couldn't be better. I will definitely plan my second baby with Dr. Bhagan.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She is a very kind, calm, and patient doctor. She answers all my questions, and whenever I call in to speak to her she has never missed a call. I've had a smooth pregnancy so far and towards the ends we hit some bumps but she has a way of keeping my mind at ease and letting me know everything is...more
Are you Dr. Bhagan?