Dr. Lisa Barron, MD

Dr. Lisa Barron, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Lisa Barron, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Novi, MI. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 535

Novi, MI 48374

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Barron

See how frequently Dr. Barron performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ringworm
Fungal Nail Infection
Skin Discoloration

Dr. Barron's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Med Coll Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Oakwood Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Wright State University School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Barron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barron to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Barron's Performance
Novi |
Dr. Barron is definitely the best dermatologist I have been to in the metro Detroit area. She's nice and funny and has provided me great medical care over the years. Go see her at her new practice in Novi.
Novi, MI |
Dr. Barron recently switched practices. She is now at Novi Dermatology so this site's information is not up to date! I have always had extremely positive experiences with Dr. Barron. Her new office is very welcoming and professional. I always feel comfortable approaching Dr. Barron with my concerns. Her responses are thorough and constructed with care for her patients. The office is busy but she never seems to rush my visit. Overall, I highly recommend Dr. Barron as an excellent physician!
in Farmington, MI |
Both Dr. Barron and her new practice is AMAZING!!!!
in Novi, MI |
Dr. Barron fills the room with warmth and always makes you feel comfortable. She remembers everything about my family and always follows up on how they are doing when I see her in the office. She never seems rushed and clearly takes the time to discuss your needs with you.
in Warren, MI |
I appreciate that Dr. Barron is thorough and knowledgeable, and I would recommend her to family and friends. She is no-nonsense, knows her stuff, and tells it like it is. I have been seeing her annually for a few years. Once I received a diagnosis of a basal cell carcinoma, she recommended visits every 6 months for a while just to be sure we catch any unwelcome future occurrences of cancer. I feel I am in good hands with her scientific manner. She answers all my questions succinctly.
Commerce Township, MI |
I went in to have a few moles removed. From the moment Dr. Barron walked in the room, i could sense her lack of warmth and very apparent attitude. As a new patient, doctors usually like to spend a few extra minutes getting to know me and my history. She asked me questions while standing away from me, never talking "with" me at all. I felt rushed the minute i walked in until i left. I felt so uncomfortable i decided to not get my moles removed by her and made an appt with a different doctor.
in Novi, MI |
I have been seeing Dr Barron for years, my biggest complaint was she was always more concerned about running on time then my care. She would make you schedule a new appointment if she found something. I recently found a new doctor, even though I had a body scan done recently, my new doc gave me one. I have had a circle on my shoulder for years that looked like it didn't have pigment. My new doc asked if it had been checked, I told her never. It came back as a melanoma, and two surgeries!
in Brighton, MI |
Felt somewhat rushed. Made an appointment to have a spot looked at. A biopsy was done but, wrongly assumed that Dr. Baron would look over all spots/freckles. Was told that would need to be another appointment.
in Farmington, MI |
I asked the office staff to change to a non-political tv station in their waiting room, and I was told that the doctors in the office specifically selected that tv station and it could not be changed. I don't want to pay money to a doctor and then have to sit there and listen to their political preferences. Don't use this doctor or go to this office unless you want to be forced to listen to their politics. (They did turn off the TV for a short time.)
South Lyon, MI |
Dr. Barron was more concerned about keeping up her schedule than treating me. She repeatedly told me that I was wrong, when describing my own body! She talks at you, but not with you. Additionally, she's so set on being correct that she wouldn't even admit that she made a mistake when the nurse and I clearly heard what she said.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Barron, MD?
Are you Dr. Barron?