Dr. Lisa Banchik, MD

Neurology | Female

Neurology Centers Of Palm Beach 5458 Town Center Rd Ste 22 Boca Raton, FL 33486 Get Directions
Dr. Lisa Banchik, MD
Dr. Lisa Banchik, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

Dr. Banchik's Experience

See how Dr. Banchik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Banchik

Dr. Banchik is now accepting new patients

Dr. Banchik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banchik to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Banchik's Performance
Delray Beach, FL |
The office is extremely disorganized.
Miami, FL |
I am a mirgrane sufferer and i came to Dr. Banchik for relief. She was very through and very knowledgeable about migraine headaches. She taught me about headache triggers and perscribed a Triptan that woks almost immediatly. She is professional and her office staff is very helpful.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Lisa Banchik is very appropriate, thorough and knowledgeable.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have severe osteoarthritis of both knees, and have had 2 knee replacement surgeries, but am still in constant chronic pain. Dr. Banchik has helped me greatly with a pain regimen. I do not feel tired at all and am able to be more active. She has also given me excellent medication to prevent constipation. For the first time in my life I am regular. She is very professional, neat and well dressed. I would recommend her to anyone with nerve pain or chronic pain.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Impatient,rude,nasty malicious slovenly, Very unprofessional. She yells at you if you ask her questions about your condition. She yells at her staff. She prescribes strong medications, even if you don't want them. She tries to push patients into getting massage therapy. She diagnosed me with Parkinson's disease. I got a second opinion from another Dr. I did not have Parkinson's. I do not recommend this Dr and would avoid her at all costs. She also dresses unprofessionally.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr Banchik is one of the few physicians who is genuinely caring and actually spends 45 min to an hour with you. She has dramatically helped me emotionally, physically and with my pain levels. I would highly recommend Dr Banchik to everyone looking for a weight loss, neurology, pain management, migraines.. etc...
in Boca Raton, FL |
The WORST, rudest, most uncaring slovenly creature in the medical profession.
Bethel, CT |
Dr. Banchik was rude, impatient and angry. She spoke to me on the phone when I was trying to get information long distance for my fathers dementia care, yelled at me and then hung up on me. I was shocked. I just needed something faxed from my dads chart and needed the nurse not the doctor. I had not asked to speak to her.
boca raton, fl |
The staff was very friendly. The wait time was under 15 minutes. The medical assistants were very courteous and knowledgable. Dr. Banchik spent a good amount of time with me as this was my first visit. She was very thorough in asking me questions, explained my medical plan in detail. She was extremely professional. I am continuing as a patient under her care. I highly recommend her practice.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had a medtronic device put in and have many neurological issues as a result of it and I cannot get any more treatment because although I have medicare and letter of protection I cannot pay the fees to continue with her so she gave me three prescriptions I cannot take as I cannot get anymore pills.
Have you seen Dr. Lisa Banchik, MD?
Are you Dr. Banchik?

Compare Dr. Banchik

Dr. Banchik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology

• Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo

Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1985

Cabrini Med Center
    Long Island Jewish Med Center
    North Shore University Hospital

Dr. Banchik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banchik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology