Dr. Linus U. Anukwu, MD

Dr. Linus U. Anukwu, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Anukwu specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Savoy, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Anukwu? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Anukwu's Experience

See how Dr. Anukwu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anukwu

Dr. Anukwu accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Anukwu has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Anukwu
Dr. Anukwu's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (38)
in Taylorville, Il |
I wound not see that physician again. We started my visit our and he would become agitated at me and would clap his hands in my face when I tried to ask a question . No where have I ever found that to be professional. Then it came time to take my suboxone and he would not address my concerns about the high dose. He just put the 2 8 mg strips under my tongue and walked out of the room. Within 20 minutes I was unresponsive. I spent the last 5 days in the hospital ICU. Never did check on me.
in Danville, IL |
Dr anukwu was very professional,helpful and thorough when explaining what i should expect from the suboxone program and what was expected of me. His entire staff is friendly and helpful. This program changed my life in a most positive way. i am thankful to have the whole Bayview staff and Dr Anukwu available to me in a very tough time in my life. After 10 years addicted to opiate pain meds i am drug free!
in Danville, IL 61832 |
I STARTED SEEING DR ANUKWU IN MARCH 2016 TO ENTER THE SUBOXONE PROGRAM. HE AND HIS STAFF EXPLAINED THE PROGRAM AND EXPECTATIONS THOROUGHLY TO ME. I WAS ALWAYS TREATED IN A PROFESSIONAL AND CARING MANNER BY EVERYONE AT BAYVIEW. I CREDIT EVERYONE THERE WITH HELPING ME ACHIEVE SOBRIETY. I COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT HAVE DONE IT ALONE.
in Danville ,il |
Excellent and extremely helpful. Busy clinic, yet still addressed all my need. Professional
Savoy, IL |
The 2 star rating is for the difficulty getting a refill request from this doctor's office.It takes 2-3 pharmacy requests .1-2 phone calls from me and 7-10 days later.The last straw was when my dad has to see the doctor first before they refill his heart and BP meds,2 weeks after the first request was made. By now,dad is out of meds,MD willing to give him one week's worth but never happened until I left a message with a threat to file a complaint against him, which he labeled to as rude.
in Urbana, IL |
I would not recommendthis doctor. He is rushed, impatient and a bit pompous. He is rude not only to patients but also his staff. The staff to work hard, offer a personal touch and are very kind. He, on the other hand, is impersonal, not thorough at all, and will make you schedule another appointment if you take more than 10 minutes of his time. He also claps at you if he's had enough of your medical concerns for one visit. I am choosing a different primary care doctor after only one visit.
Champaign |
3hr wait to see me for 5min. N moved office n didn't tell me
in Champaign, IL |
he is our family doctor and not a pill pusher. he only treats what needs treating instead of making us sick with over treatment, but anything that needs treatment he either treats or refers us out, and his referrals have been excellent
Have you seen Dr. Linus U. Anukwu, MD?
Are you Dr. Anukwu?

Compare Dr. Anukwu

Dr. Anukwu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Anukwu has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Anukwu's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Anukwu does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Anukwu and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Lagos

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Anukwu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anukwu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Anukwu does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Anukwu and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.