Dr. Lindsey Job, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Female

Restore Health and Wellness, PLLC 333 Tamiami Trl S Ste 169/171 Venice, FL 34285 Get Directions
Dr. Lindsey Job, MD
Dr. Lindsey Job is a Board Certified Anesthesiologist, Board Certified Interventional Pain Specialist, and Regenerative Medicine Specialist. She received her Medical Degree at the Medical University of South Carolina and completed her residency in Anesthesiology at Vanderbilt University. Following her passion to care for and treat patients with acute and chronic pain, she then completed a fellowship at Northwestern University in Interventional Pain Management. She additionally trained in regenerative medicine through the Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Dr. Lindsey Job specializes in acute, chronic and cancer pain management with focus on interventional techniques including epidural steroid injections, radio-frequency ablation, sympathetic nerve blocks, botox for migraines, spinal cord stimulation and kyphoplasty. You will find a unique experience at Dr. Job's office. We take a comprehensive approach to treating your pain. This includes a thorough review of your history to ensure accurate diagnosis. We make sure you have a complete understanding of your problem. We take the time to explain all results and re-assure you in your diagnosis and treatment plan. We use a multi-modal approach to develop your treatment plan. This may include physical therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic medicine, regenerative medicine and interventional treatment. Throughout this process, we will guide you and ensure the best possible outcome for treatment of your pain. We offer a very welcoming environment, and look forward to helping you relieve your pain and get back to living a wholesome and active lifestyle.

Dr. Job's Experience

See how Dr. Job's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Job

Dr. Job accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Job is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Job has admitting privileges.

Dr. Job's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Job to family and friends
Dr. Job's Performance
Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Job was fantastic, really took the time to hear me out. Her staff was very nice as well. I was very happy with my visit and would recommend her highly.
in Sarasota |
She is a wonderful doctor and she is great person. She cares about her patients and listens. She explains everything and is open in discussing your health problem. She will continue to try and help you until your problem is better. The pain I suffer is extreme and she was trying different ways to help me until we got it right. She won't give up on you. I love her and am glad she is my doctor.
Venice, FL |
i'm so thrilled with Dr Job. i have a horrendous disease. not very welll know. i was expecting to be treated like an addict. but instead the PA Nd Dr Job were so compassionate and attentive. dr Job had actually studied the disease !! my appmnt lasted over two hours with discussion and care !! once again. my prayers are answered !!! judy rentz.
in North Port, FL |
Dr Job is by far the best doctor I have met in this field. She is caring, thorough, compassionate, and listens to her patients. If you are in need of a doctor in this field, there is no better. Michael Marino
in Bradenton, FL |
She noticed a lump on the side of my throat and said if you were my dad we'd be going for a biopsy now. I went to my ENT and he was so impressed. She's caring and compassionate. I drive from Bradenton to Venice to see her
in Sarasota, FL |
She is a caring professional who puts her patients first. She is now in her own practice, having left the greedy, push procedures, all-business firm she previously worked for. The practice is still getting settled but you won't go wrong with her as a doctor.
Tampa, FL |
I love this women . She listens to her patients . She is kind and wonderful person. I would recommend her to family friends coworkers I give her 10 stars
in Sarasota, FL |
The wait for my first appointment was a bit long, but obviously Dr. Job is in high demand. Dr. Job is very professional and she listens to you. I'm still seeing her and would highly recommend her.
Lakewood Ranch, FL |
My 1st visit I waited 2.5 hours to see her. I was told that she had a marketing meeting and a lot of new patients. My 2nd meeting I was told I'd see her but instead saw the PA. who prescribed a new med and gave me a 3 day sample. By the 3rd day it wasn't working so I called my pharmacist who insisted I call my doctor. My condition is very susceptible to bowel obstruction or perforation so I was very concerned. I called Dr Job 2 times and it's now 4 days later and I still haven't heard back.
in nokomis,florida |
I have seen pleanty of different doctors and i have to say Dr. Job has an excellent bed side manner, she actually listens to what you have to say and doesn't rush you at all. She wants to know your opinion unlike most doctors that i've seen. She wants to help and isnt just there for money. I have seen her only one time and i am about to see her for a follow up and for the first visit to go as it did and as well as it did i am relieved to know i have a doctor that cares how you feel and listens
in Sun City Center, Florida |
Dr Jobs was excellent. Very professional. I was in extreme pain, my doctor referred me to Dr Jobs, she took me right in. My pain level was a 10+. I hadn't had a good night sleep in months due to the severe pain in my back and shoulder. Within a few hours my pain disappeared. I couldn't believe it. I highly recommend Dr. Jobs!! Ron Geddis
in Parrish, FL |
I had been a patient of Dr. Priewe who had this practice prior to Dr. Job. As much as I liked him, Dr. Job is even better plus no more creepy Male Physician Assistant debating me when I would tell him my Pain Level. Dr. Job listens and spends a great deal of time with her patients. You will be highly impressed and you will leave feeling better. That is the goal and she surpasses it each and every time.
in Bradenton, FL |
NIDIA GARCIA ARNP IS REALLY GREAT SHE TALKS TO ME AND EXPLAINS WHAT IS CAUSING MY PAIN
in Palmetto, Florida |
Fantastic caring doctor. Really helped my wife & I.
Have you seen Dr. Lindsey Job, MD?
Are you Dr. Job?

Compare Dr. Job

Dr. Job says...

Dr. Job's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Job has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Job's Board Certifications

Completed in 2012

• Other Education
      American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine

Completed in 2016

Dr. Job does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Job and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology