Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 40

Dr. Rentschler

Boulder Endocrinology

892 W South Boulder Rd Louisville, CO 80027

Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Louisville, CO. She specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Rentschler accepts

Dr. Rentschler accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Rentschler's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rentschler's Top Procedures and Conditions

Osteoporosis

Dr. Rentschler treats Osteoporosis more than 94% of her peers

Dr. Rentschler treats this condition more than 94% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Deficiency-Induced Osteoporosis

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight

2.9

Dr. Rentschler?
Dr. Rentschler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD
Dr. Rentschler has always been very connected and interested in what is going on with me. I have been seeing her for 9 years now. The reviews around the 21st of December are coordinated with when this practice was closing. She was out sick on the 21st (I, too, had an appointment that day...the front desk claimed that they had called but I never got a message). The dissolution of the practice has been poorly managed but I love this doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Dr. Renschler is a nice person, but a poor endocrinologist. I saw Dr. Renschler for over 8 years and while she was pleasant, she did nothing to help me to manage my thyroid disease. Over the past few years, she made decisions to change medicines and dosage levels, not backed by science, that made my illness worse and failed to listed to my feedback. This poor performance was only made worse but an arrogant attitude that ultimately forced me to find a new doctor, which has proven a good move.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
I started going to her because I was not happy with my thyroid numbers, and no one would listen to me, she did she changed my meds and I have been good ever since, I really like her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
DO NOT GO SEE HER. She is incompetent and unethical. My husband had an appointment with Dr. Rentschler to start radiation therapy and she cancelled the appt. when we showed up at the dr's office. She didn't even have the decency to come out to the waiting room and explain or apologize. She had her assistant recommend another doctor that was booked out TWO MONTHS from the day of our original appointment. If you care about your loved one's health DO NOT TRUST DR. RENTSCHLER.
Wonderful, terrific Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Dr.Rentschler has always treated me with respect and kindness. She explains all options and involves me in my care. I think she is GREAT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Dr. Renschler provides me with outstanding care. I have been a patient for about six years. She has made a world of difference in my Type II Diabetes management. I find her knowledge and diagnostic ability very comforting as well as very motivating to modify my nutritional and lifestyle habits. I have other contributing chronic medical conditions and Dr. Rentschler gives me confidence all contributing factors are being carefully evaluated. I highly recommend her and Boulder Endocrinology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Very respectful of her patient. Listens and makes pertinent comments. Orders blood tests as needed. I have found her to be very encouraging to help me in dealing with my health problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Thorough and thoughtful care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Well presented “bedside manner”. Patient focused and immediate feedback on labs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Rentschler since I was diagnosed with hypoparathyroidism when I was 16. I see her only once a year and she always remembers me. I've never had a bad experience! Is always there to listen to me and screens me yearly for the full spectrum of diseases I am at-risk for. Always follows up with clear notes and instructions on what to do next. I'm shocked by the bad reviews!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Her front desk staff great. BrieAnna new office manager lazy and curt. Dr. Rentscler billing department the worsted I have ever dealt with. Dr. Rentscler more worried about what her family is doing than her patient in front of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
I cannot believe these comments. I have always been treated respectfully . Information always up to date, Takes time w me. I have been seen by other providers and some of them do not match up. If you are not pleased , then perhaps you should move on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
I am surprised by the bad reviews on here for Dr Rentschler. I have been seeing Dr. Rentschler for 4 years and she has been great. She has been very responsive to questions and has been on top of suggesting ways to increase the control of my diabetes. Her time is limited as she is over scheduled, but when the time is required, she devotes the time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Not good. My results report had a typo, which after 5 calls to 3 people over 2 weeks has NOT been corrected. I don't feel it is acceptable to pay for a visit and incorrect report because no one in her office can be bothered to correct the typo and re-send the results to me. I will be going to a different bone density facility for my next appointment, would not recommend this doctor because of non-existent response or customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Very Unhappy with the care i received from Dr Rentschler and Medical assistant Laura. I will be transferring to a different Endocrine that cares calls back listens, explains and wants to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Not impressed. I have thyroid cancer and received amazing care in MA. We moved to CO and started seeing Dr Rentschler. What a waste of time. I know more about my condition than she does. She orders blood tests after my appointment, after she renews my levothyroxine prescription. A good endo would have your blood test results in hand during the appointment so you can discuss the results. The only benefit from 4 appointments is my prescription. What a racket. Good thing I am in remission.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Worst doctor I have ever seen. Short, blunt, rude, and condescending. Wouldn't order the tests I need probably due to lack of profit. Not up to date on her research and needs to go home and study up.... maybe repeat med school.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Asked for a medication change due to adverse reaction. Assistant called me? Asked for a different prescription, assistant argued with me about what I told her about my symptoms? STRIKE ONE! then to tell me, "Oh, you did say that" then proceeded to tell me to go back to the medication that I was on, that made me so dizzy I could not function? STRIKE TWO! I asked to speak to Dr. Rentschler, and the assistant called me back and told me to schedule an appointment. STRIKE THREE! Terrible Experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?
Dr. Is not current in field of endocrinology, stuck in technologies of 20 years ago. Needs to go back to school and further her education. Worst office staff I have ever encountered. I left with no accomplishment after five years of visits. Waste of money for me and my insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rentschler?