Dr. Lindsey Mashburn, MD

Dr. Lindsey Mashburn, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Lindsey Mashburn, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Cornelius, NC. She is 39 years old. Read her story

19453 W Catawba Ave Ste A

Cornelius, NC 28031

Learn about Dr. Mashburn

See how frequently Dr. Mashburn performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Pain
HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
Colposcopy

Dr. Mashburn's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mashburn's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mashburn "Dr. Lindsey Mashburn did her undergraduate studies at the College of Charleston where she graduated with honors with a major in Biology and a minor in dance. She then went on to medical school at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. She completed her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. During her training she received invaluable experience in both low risk and high risk obstetrics, office based gynecology, extensive surgical training including minimally invasive techniques, urogynecology, reproductive medicine and gynecologic oncology. After residency Dr. Mashburn joined a practice with two other physicians where she worked for nearly eight years providing obstetric and gynecologic care, continuing to provide both office based care and surgical care. Now at South Lake Women's Healthcare she will focus on women's health and gynecologic problems. Though the field of obstetrics has been rewarding, she will no longer offer maternity care, allowing her to focus her continuing medical education more intently on women's preventative care as well as medical problems unique to women. This allows her to have one focus while you are in her office – you. Dr. Mashburn takes an individualized approach to medical care. One problem may have many options for treatment and your ideal treatment may vary from another patient. Dr. Mashburn will take into account your values, lifestyle and expectations as she helps you to choose a medical plan that works for you. Dr. Mashburn is a native of Cornelius, drawn back to the area to be close to family as well as enjoy the Lake Norman lifestyle with her husband and two children. She enjoys all kinds of outdoor activities, but especially being on the lake with her family. Dr. Mashburn is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FACOG). She is licensed to practice medicine by the State of North Carolina."

This content was provided by Dr. Mashburn "Southlake Women's Healthcare is dedicated to the holistic health of active women in the Lake Norman region. We care for women at all stages of life, from adolescence through post-menopause, focused on providing our patients with the following services:

General Wellness

Including gynecological, weight loss, and cancer testing/prevention

UltraShape

Painless, non-invasive fat reduction through ultrasound

CORE Intima

Laser treatment for women's intimate wellness and rejuvenation

Laser Treatments

Offering hair removal, vein therapy, and skin rejuvenation"

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center

Dr. Mashburn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mashburn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mashburn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mashburn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mashburn to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Mashburn's Performance
I had my first gynecologist appointment with Dr. Mashburn and I was very pleased with how comfortable she made me feel. The staff was also very nice and the office has a great atmosphere.
in Davidson, NC |
Dr. Mashburn was very through and took the time to go over past history and explain in full detail about my visit and what we would be doing. She took the time to answered all my questions. I liked that my appointment was relaxed and not rushed. The entire staff was very friendly. All my issues were addressed and I felt relieved after my visit. Definitely would recommend this Dr. Mashburn.
Mooresville, NC |
I am thrilled to have found such a wonderful physician. Dr. Mashburn took the necessary time to answer all of my questions and addressed my concerns. I highly recommend her.
in Cornelius, NC |
I loved Dr. Mashburn. She has wonderful bedside manner and took a LOT of time to answer all of my questions. I am thrilled to know that they also do laser hair removal and weight loss!
Huntersville, NC |
Dr. Mashburn and her staff are outstanding! Their 'Lunch-n-Learn' classes at their beautiful office in Cornelius are presented in a casual atmosphere and definitely worth the time. And, after dealing with personal issues that most gynecologists either dismissed or just didn't understand, I finally found a doctor and staff that took the time to truly listen to my concerns and present me with several options. I would definitely recommend their services!
in Huntersville, NC |
Dr. Mashburn's approach to the gynecology experience is new and refreshing! I have been let down in the past with doctors who mindlessly treat you. My first appointment I didn't expect much, I had told the nurse some of my concerns before I came in. Dr. Mashburn hit the ground running had articles printed off and plenty of hopeful treatments. I can't fully explain how she made me feel other than I felt like someone was on my side. Dr. Mashburn knows her field and is amazingly compassionate!
Mooresville, NC |
I highly recommend Dr. Mashburn and her staff at the new facility. They are always running on time with appointments and the whole office is friendly and professional.
Cornelius, NC |
Dr. Mashburn is the best gynecologist I've had. She takes time to talk through options and truly listen to concerns. The new office is really pleasant, the staff is super friendly.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Mashburn is amazing!! She has a calming presence and a way of communicating that puts me at ease. I trust her completely!! You are in great hands with Dr. Mashburn and her wonderful staff!!
Dr. Mashburn was very kind and attentive and willing to answer questions. However, I know physicians have a busy schedule and that is completely understandable, my only critique would be to have a little more time in the appointment so that I have plenty of time to ask questions. Overall my experience was great and she is very pleasant and approachable and I feel confident in her medical care!
in Sherrills Ford, NC |
Great friendly atmosphere. They make you feel like family.
Mooresville NC |
Dr Mashburn is an excellent doctor. She is very through & always willing to answer all my questions. All her office staff are very professional & helpful.
in Cornelius, NC |
She was absolutely amazing! They got me in same day which was a wonderful! She listened to yours concerns and took what you feel seriously. I loved how friendly she was and the office is very time efficient, the front desk was welcoming as well! Such a good experience I would recommend for anyone to visit her office!
in Mooresville, NC |
Dr. Mashburn is FANTASTIC! She is so smart and so down-to-earth. She answered all of my questions although there were not many after she explained things to me so well. I would HIGHLY recommend! The office staff is so nice and friendly. Her new location in Cornelius is beautiful and so convenient to get to.
Iron station, nc |
Dr.Mashburn helped me understand a lot of questions that others won't able to help with.. I would highly recommend her!!
Mooresville, NC |
I saw Dr. Mashburn when after a shock of a positive pregnancy test. I am happily married and have other kids, but just was NOT expecting another. She left me cry on her shoulder and guided me through to see this as a blessing. I am not sure I would have had the strength without her. She's so much more than a doctor in a white coat - she's a person.
in Mooresville, NC |
Dr. Mashburn has been very patient and explained things well to me, that previous doctors have not. Highly recommend.
in Huntersville, NC |
I do not agree with the negative review on here. Dr. Mashburn has always been one of the best OB-GYN doctors I've been to. I trust anything she suggests to me.
Have you seen Dr. Lindsey Mashburn, MD?
Are you Dr. Mashburn?