Dr. Lindsey Dolohanty, MD

Dr. Lindsey Dolohanty, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Lindsey Dolohanty, MD is a dermatologist in Rochester, NY and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from University Of Rochester in 2010 and specializes in dermatology.

990 South Ave Ste 206

Rochester, NY 14620

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Dolohanty

See how frequently Dr. Dolohanty performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections

Dr. Dolohanty's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Washington University In S
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Rochester
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Rochester Strong
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Washington University In St. Louis/Barnes-Jewish Hospital and John Cochran Va Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Dolohanty has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dolohanty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dolohanty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dolohanty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dolohanty to family and friends

Dr. Dolohanty's Performance

Another physician who speaks at you instead of with you. I waited 3 months to see her for rosacea and she basically gave me no more info than the first hit that comes up on a google search. I was really hoping I could talk to her about my history with medications and possibilities of what might be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I found Dr. Dolohanty to be distant and aloof. She didn't seem to listen to my concerns and, therefore, didn't address them appropriately, dismissing me before I could add more clarification and leaving me with my needs unmet. As an existing patient, I found it difficult to get a timely appointment...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Don't recommend. My boy suffered from sever eczema, even though thehydrocortisone works for a while but rashes kept coming back again and again which made the baby very upset and fuzzy. I took pictures of those red rashes for Dr.Dolohanty and asked for an allergy test, but she refused and just gave...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I wouldn't recommend because came with a skin problem having marks all over body, itching & proove of a person having da same symptoms also of what comes out of skin & all what was said no type of test was needed or medication. Thought maybe a test will be perform just to make sure at least but was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am sorry that Eliza wasn't satisfied with her care. I exam every patient thoroughly and always perform any test that I deem appropriate and helpful. Unnecessary tests are not performed because this puts the patient at risk/harm. If any patient is ever unhappy with my care, I am interested in seeing the patient again and helping to answer remaining questions/reexamine as needed.

She removed a questionable mole from my back. She took time to explain why she needed to remove the mole, and was very courteous and professional. She made sure I was not uncomfortable and I had no pain during the procedure.