Dr. Lindsay Fox, MD

Dr. Lindsay Fox, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lindsay Fox, MD is a general surgery specialist in Mount Shasta, CA and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Loma Linda University in 2007 and specializes in general surgery.Read her story

830 Pine St

Mount Shasta, CA 96067

• American Republic
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • First Choice Health

Learn about Dr. Fox

See how frequently Dr. Fox performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
Mastectomy

Dr. Fox's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Fox's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fox "My husband and I have recently moved to Mt. Shasta, and are proud to call it home. We love the beauty of northern California, and we love the "family feel" of the community. We are so happy to be here, and plan to serve the community for MANY years to come."
This content was provided by Dr. Fox "I love being a surgeon, and I love to operate. But, my favorite part of my job is connecting with people - walking you through the process, making sure you understand the treatment, and helping you to feel comfortable and confident. Often, surgery is required to treat a disease - but often our bodies will heal themselves. Knowing when someone needs surgery and when they don't is very patient specific, and ultimately the patient (YOU!) are in charge.

Sometimes when patients have surgery, they feel that they are reduced to their parts - a gallbladder, a hernia. But I truly believe in "whole person care" - acknowledging how mind, body, emotions, and spirit are all important and interconnected. To me, taking care of a patient isn't just the technical portion (though I strive for technical  excellence in all that I do), it is also connecting with you as a person. It takes TRUST to put your life in someone else's hands, and I always strive to be worthy of that trust."

• General Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Santa Barbara (Bs In Biopsychology)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Loma Linda Univ MC
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Fox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fox to family and friends

Dr. Fox's Performance

Very friendly and knowledgeable. Took the time to answer all my questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Fox performed a colonoscopy and endoscopy on me in MAY 2018. She was very professional and thorough. She spoke to me in clear terms making sure that I understood the procedures and outcomes. I appreciated her attention to detail and accuracy. I had no post-procedural adverse affects at all. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lindsay Fox was a very personal and great surgeon. I would recommend her to everybody.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
DR. FOX and her staff were very kind and informative, as well as knowledgeable and eager to help. There was a very calming and friendly "vibe" throughout the office. I especially loved the big black chair and coffee in china! Nice touch!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Seriously how do i even start ! This Dr . is an amazing person not only is she excellent at what she does she is amazing at making a person who is reluctant about going to the dr . feel totally safe , relaxed and secure ! She explains every aspect of your issue and has an way about her thst makes...more
Are you Dr. Fox?