Dr. Lindsay Israel-Gaines, MD

Practices Psychiatry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 34 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Israel has been assisting me with T.M.S. therapy. I'm a retired U.S. Army Trauma Surgeon with a history of traumatic brain injury, P.T.S.D. and Major Depressive disorder. Pharmaceutical options have failed me in the past. Her personal approach, caring staff and cutting edge technology therapy with T.M.S. has, in very short order, empowered my brain to heal itself and assist me in attaining a more focused and brighter outlook and has removed the stumbling blocks of depressive disorder that comes from having a brain that is working against you in attaining a better, brighter and more productive outlook both for my todays and my tomorrows. As a physician myself for over 30 years, I have found Dr. Israel's approach to empowering patients on a path to a brighter future nothing short of miraculous. Technology is only a mechanism to healing. The personal knowledge, caring, understanding and skill of it's use is what makes all the difference in the world!
Author:
I was one of her patients at West Palm Behavioral Health, and she's still one of my favorite doctors. I'm sad she stopped practicing psychiatry
Author:
Dr. Israel has been a life saver for me not once but twice in my life. I can’t say enough about her ethic and patient care. In her new venture, Success TMS, Dr. Israel and her equally wonderful staff are changing lives everyday. Dr. Lindsay Israel Gaines truly CARES. I recommend her 100000%!!
Author:
One person in the office, after about 2 hrs of questioning told me the dr. could write meds. The next day i was contacted to take TMS treatments and was told she did not write meds after another couple of hours. Incompetent and misleading. Waste of time. In my opinion it is like bait and switch.
Hello! Is it possible that this review was left for the wrong doctor... At Success TMS, we are a family-oriented clinic WITHOUT wait times and the dr. can write meds. We are very sorry to hear you had a poor experience where you went. Please give us a call anytime at 561-240-0194; it is our absolute pleasure to help wherever we can!
Author:
In South Florida, you will not find anyone who cares as much as Dr. Israel. She is absolutely fantastic! Dr. Israel has profoundly changed my life for the better. My entire family is grateful for her help in turning my life around and removing depression and mental health issues.
Author:
Dr. Israel is a caring and compassionate doctor, who dedicates her knowledge and professionalism with the highest regards. Her office maintains a very comfortable atmosphere and has a staff who treats all patients with the utmost respect and care.
Author:
I really like Dr. Israel. She really cares and understood what I was through. I can't believe the difference in me since my first appointment with her. Her staff is also amazing. Thank you Dr. Israel and staff for making my time at your office pleasant.
Author:
I have seen Dr Israel several times now and she has been the biggest help in my life. I am 21 years old and have struggled with ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety and been on so many different medications and went to see so many different Psychiatrists. I felt nothing was working and I had lost all hope. When I came to see Dr. Israel she helped get me on the right medications and to work through so much of my stuff. I am so thankful that i found her.
Author:
Dr. Israel is one of the most caring doctors I've come across in a while. I was very anxious and nervous about what to expect on my first visit but she was so easy going and comfortable to be around, always with a smile on her face. It's always a pleasure going in for follow ups with her. She is very sweet and cares about her patients. She goes the extra mile to ensure her patients get the treatment they deserve. I trust her completely and I am blessed to have such a thoughtful Psychiatrist.
Author:
Lindsay was a good psychiatrist, I was seeing her for about a year until I came home for college and her office has closed. We could not find her anywhere and it was really disappointing that we received no notification of this. Pretty unprofessional. I was left without a psychiatrist and now found a new one.
My previous employer decided as a company to close my office and several others. Unfortunately, I had no control over how the information was given to the patients. I understand how frustrating it is to lose access to a provider you know and trust to provide quality care. I appreciate my former patients for entrusting their care in me, and I hope they return to me at my new location with a new practice.
Author:
Thorough, kind, knowledgeable, helpful, concerned, and on time!
Author:
Accompanied my teenage daughter and we were both so pleasantly surprised to see a young, attractive, intelligent doctor who made my daughter feel immediately comfortable and at ease speaking about her issues. She understood my child's issues and devised a treatment plan that my daughter and myself were very comfortable with. We left feeling so good about the visit! My daughter continues seeing Dr.Isreal and I am happy to say she is doing great! We would recommend Dr. Isreal to everyone !!!!
Author:
She was not a good Psychiatrist for my child. We felt rushed so my child did not feel comfortable talking with her. My child is depressed and has issues and this Doctor was acting so happy as if she was at a Party. It only made my child feel worse. We stopped going to her after the second session.
Author:
She is wonderful. Great listener and very helpful
Author:
I've suffered from depression most of my life, she is the first Dr to listen to me, instead of just prescribing a list of drugs. She was very encouraging and sympathetic.