Dr. Lindsay Ford, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Lindsay Ford, MD
Dr. Lindsay Ford, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in New Orleans, LA. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Ford is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital.

Dr. Ford's Experience

See how Dr. Ford's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ford

Dr. Ford accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Ford is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ford has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ford to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Ford's Performance
    New Orleans, la |
    Wow! Keep looking elsewhere for a Primary Care Doctor. This woman is what is entirely wrong with the HC profession. I walked out. I can tell you she is NOT interested in helping or care of her patients. Her staff is apathetic and date I say ghetto/disinterested. She is only interested in how she can bill something. Didn't look me in the eye. Dismissively introduced herself. Entitled. Rude. Barely shows up for her paycheck kind of Doctor. Zero bedside manor. I'm appalled at the way I was treated
    New Orleans, LA |
    after going to Lindsay for a few years, I finally figured out what bothers me about her. Its the fact that she is just doing her job. She could not care less about your situation or problem. she is just punching the clock and wants to do the absolute minimum she possibly can and go to the next person or leave, which explains the complete lack of people in the waiting room ALL the time.
    in Metairie, LA |
    I have seen Dr. Ford several times and she has always treated properly. I will continue to use her.
    in Metairie Louisiana |
    The doctor seemed disconnected and detached from me as a patient. She did not ask any questions pertaining to condition so that I can avoid anything that may or may not have caused my problem. She at times talked in a condescending tone and seem to have made a stereotype based on the assessment sheet. I will see if the diagnosis was accurate and it gets clear before I determine returning. The diagnosis she made I could've save a trip and just googled myself.....
    in New Orleans |
    I was referred by another physician and trusted I would be in good hands. The office was very welcoming (aesthetically speaking) but I wish I could say the same about Dr. Ford. I arrived 45 minutes early to complete new patient paper work and was brought to back shortly after. The intake assistant was very nice as she collected my vitals. Dr. Ford came in after made a quick assessment and was done. She didn't show any compassion or empathy towards my condition. I left Very disappointed.
    in Metairie, LA |
    Dr. Ford was very helpful and compassionate towards me. She took the time to understand all of my symptoms and explain to me what side effects of medications would be.
    Kenner, LA |
    Dr. Ford makes sure that I am up to date on all immunizations. Any other medical issues I have had for example front leg pain, she sent me to an orthopedist who in turn sent me to a cardiologist. This resulted in undergoing a serious procedure, which was normal. I did get a diagnosis, but I think Dr. Ford could have come up with that.The other issue I had she referred me to undergo two tests, which were normal. Her way in dealing with her patients is referral referral referral. be careful.
    in Metairie, LA |
    Dr. Ford seemed extremely uninterested in my situation. On the paperwork I listed numerous concerns and she addressed none. She left the room and said she would be back but just sent the nurse to discharge me. She was extremely unprofessional and I will not be going back to her.
    in Metairie,la |
    Dr. Cone was originally my physician and I am sorry to see him go. I was then passed of to Dr. Ford who is lazy and seemed to almost intentionally try to get me to go somewhere else. She was clearly having a bad day and could not even give me her full attention. I will not recommend her.
    in New Orleans |
    Dr Ford is ok, however her receptionist Avrilyn P. Is super r u de as soon as I came in I said good morning but she kept staring at me.
    in metairie la |
    Great Doctor. Very professional and thorough.
    Have you seen Dr. Lindsay Ford, MD?
    Are you Dr. Ford?

Dr. Ford's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Dr. Ford does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ford and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2009

Tulane Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

Completed in 2010

Tulane University Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

Completed in 2013

Mississippi State University

Graduated in 2004

Dr. Ford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Ford does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ford and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.