Pediatric Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Lindsay Enns, MD
Dr. Lindsay Enns, MD is a pediatric dermatology doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. She has been practicing for 13 years.

Dermatology Group Of Arkansas

9601 Baptist Health Dr Ste 690

Little Rock, AR 72205

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Enns

Dr. Enns' Experience

Dr. Enns' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Dermatology

• Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Rash
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Enns has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Enns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Enns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Enns' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Enns to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Enns' Performance
Little Rock, AR |
I waited over an hour for both MORNING appointments with a TODDLER (her patient) and when finally seen Dr. Enns was in a hurry, condescending, and made me feel like my questions as a concerned parent were ridiculous. She may be a fabulous resource for adults but I would absolutely not recommend her for parents of children with reoccurring and/or acute skin issues. Her call back nurse was rude and insensitive, NEVER GOT A CALL BACK FROM DR ENNS.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr Lindsay Enns was great!! She was Friendly, Professional, and Knowledgeable...really everything you want in a doctor. She answered all of our questions and even took the extra time to go over several different options and treatment plans so we could decide which was best for my daughter. I would defiantly recommend Dr Enns for any and all of your Dermatology needs. - Good experience!
Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Enns is wonderful! These negative reviews are absurd. She has treated me and my daughter and we have loved our experiences with her. She has so much dermatological knowledge and is invested in making sure she provides an extensive amount of patient education. We love her and I would recommend her to ANYONE!
in AR |
I saw Dr. Lindsay for a spot on my leg, thought it might be skin cancer. She told me that I had a vein problem that caused the spot. I have had numbness, tingling, swelling in my legs and feet for years. I have been on diuretics, pain pills, and Lyrica. I even had a back fusion. The neurologist didn't know what was causing my problem. Dr. Lindsay did, after vein surgery the feeling is coming back in my feet, no leg swelling. THANK YOU Dr. Lindsay for putting me on the right path. Wonderful Lady!
Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Enns is not only an extremely knowledgable doctor in her area of skin health, but she is also a pediatric dermatologist. When my son, whom is 7 weeks, was born and placed in NICU with a bad skin rash, even his NICU doctor, I later found out, called Dr. Enns for her medical opinion. Also, my obgyn defers to Dr. Enns for her questions when the two fields overlap. She is a sweet, sharp doctor with tge magic touch. I've had biopsies done by her and have not even felt the needle. She's the best
Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Enns is fantastic. Her confident, calm demeanor made for a wonderful experience and I never hesitate to recommend her to friends.
in Little Rock , AR |
Dr Enns was excellent . Highly recommend , she is very professional and met all my needs. I see her every 4-6 months for checkups and her and her nurse Lindsey go above and beyond everytime I visit Arkansas Dermatology Group. If you are looking for a Dermatologist , I would make an appointment with Dr. Enns.
Memphis, TN |
Dr Enns is an amazing doctor wise beyond her years. She is double board certified in pediatric and adult care. She goes above and beyond in the care of her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a dermatologist.
Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Enns has been so helpful in getting my daughter's acne under control. She is always patient and kind and spends extra time answering our often numerous questions. I would highly recommend her for any child or teen suffering with skin disorders.
in Little Rock, AR |
This is one of the worst experiences I've ever had with a doctor. Dr. Enns has horrible bedside manner. She was very rude, dismissive, and she acted like she could not wait to get out of the exam room with me. I paid a $125 Cosmetic Mole Removal Fee, and she still would not remove the moles I asked her to. This was a waste of my time and money. I am very dissatisfied with the service I received and the way I was treated by Dr. Enns.
Little Rock, AR |
I have NEVER been to a doctor as rude and unprofessional as Dr Enns. She gave us zero answers and was only in the room for approximately 3 minutes. She left the room without any notice. She hadn't even looked at a bump in question. When the nurse went to get her to come back to look at it, she said she saw it and it was a pimple. I said "that's been there for over a year??!!" The nurse went to get her a second time and came back to tell me the pimple cream would cure it.
Little Rock, AR |
Same as all the other posters. She was rude and dismissed all of my concerns. I have had a bad skin issue for months and tried to show photos. When I said it wasn't always like this, her response was "well where are the before photos." I didn't need to take a million photos before because I didn't have this issue before! Horrible bedside manner. No way will I be coming back.
in Little Rock, AR |
She acted like she was too busy for me & my questions/concerns. She was VERY unprofessional and just rude. I'm surprised that she is a doctor, honestly. I will never go back to her & next time I will read online reviews before seeing a doctor & wasting my time & money. Her nurses were friendly and welcoming but the doctor was AWFUL!
in Little Rock, AR |
Never felt that I wasted my time/money as much as I did with her. Spent maybe 2 minutes with me. Dismissed every concern I had. I have thinning hair, scalp has been pinkish. My primary doctor had given me a cream to use. She totally acted like she didn't know what I was talking about. She said my scalp looked healthy, although she got nowhere near it, did not part my hair, which is when thinning hair is noticeable. I've precancerous spots removed, acted like she didn't believe. Never going back.
in Little Rock, AR |
Same as other comments. She seems uninterested in you or what you came to see her for. She made rude comments about how many moles I had. She actually seemed grossed out to do my body scan. My brother had a bad experience too.
in Little Rock, AR |
Horrible bedside manner and clearly couldn't care less about you what brought you to see her. Spent 5 minutes with me and had her hand on the door for 2-3 of those minutes. I was still asking her questions and she was poised to leave the room as soon as my mouth closed. Terribly rude and wouldn't EVER see her again. Had a question about one of the meds she gave me (wonder why since she spent so little time with me!) and it took 2 phone calls and 8 days for a return call. AVOID!
in Conway, AR |
I had concerns about possible skin cancer and wanted a rosacea consult. She very briefly looked at my face (I was there for a skin check, rosacea consult, and nail fungus), wrote out an Rx for some cream and that was it. I felt like I was interrupting her day by being there. I'm now going to to see another dermatologist just to get my skin checked for possible skin cancer. I feel like dermatologists these days only want to see patients who are willing to pay out of pocket for Botox, etc.
Have you seen Dr. Lindsay Enns, MD?
Are you Dr. Enns?