Dr. Lindita Hobdari, MD

Dr. Lindita Hobdari, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Lindita Hobdari, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Naples, FL. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

1855 Veterans Park Dr Ste 201

Naples, FL 34109

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Hobdari

Dr. Hobdari's Experience

Dr. Hobdari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Hobdari "The practice is honored to provide individualized Lifelong Care for all ages : newborns, to adults, to later years. Hobdari Family Health team develops a good raport with patients and is "patient focused and patient oriented" each individual patient receives the most up to date diagnoses and treatment. Providers Wesite: www.hobdarihealth.com""

• Acupuncture
  • Cosmetic Dermatology

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Rash
  • Ringworm
  • Rosacea
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles

• Sulejman Delvina
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Tirana
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • University Hospital Mother Teresa""""
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998

• On Time Physician, 2009
  • Most Compassionate Doctor, 2010
  • Patients Choice Physician, 2008

• Albanian

Dr. Hobdari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hobdari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hobdari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hobdari to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Hobdari's Performance
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Hobdari, I wanted to reach out and say a HUGE thank you from George and me for being instrumental in getting George an appointment at the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa. You have no idea how much we appreciate you and your staff - you are all amazing and we mean that sincerely. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Laura May
Have always appreciated her direct approach. Her expertise shines with every issue I've approached her on. If you need a regular internist, see Dr. Hobdari.
Naples, FL |
I went through three family doctors before finally landing on Dr. Hobdari. I wish I would have found her sooner! She's really helped me out in the last several years.
Naples, FL |
Attentive, caring and highly skilled. I've had nothing but excellent experiences with Dr. Hobdari. Highly recommend!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Hobdari is a wonderful doctor. Her direct-to-solution approach is so refreshing; no unending rounds of pointless tests. Quick story: I contracted pleurisy and spent 6-7 hours at the emergency room where they told me it was muscle/skeletal pain. No relief! Dejected, I stopped at Dr. Hobdari's clinic on my way home. Within 15 minutes she identified it, treated it, and I was able to leave on a vacation the following day I'd been planning for months. She's the best!
in Naples, Fl |
Dr. Hobdari is just the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else. She is so thorough and caring. I am completely satisfied and I know you will be too.
Naples |
For those w/o excellent insurance BEWARE! My annual checkup appt became a new patient visit for $350. My lab request forms said I have diabetes, so my insurance didn't cover. I do NOT have diabetes. She charged me for 2 appts during my physical - medical & annual physical.. Then gave ekg, b12 shot (extras). When confronted I got excuses & my record twisted to explain her reasoning. She gave me discount but annual should be free! 3 weeks later still waiting for receipt and corrected lab request.
Naples, FL |
I would not recommend Dr. Hobdari because she truly doesn't care about my health and only cares about how many services such as EKG's, B-12 Shots, etc... that she can tell you is needed to make more money off of you. Not everyone has insurance that pays for everything but that is not taken into considerations and tests are just done that are not needed.
Naples, FL |
Terrible experience all around.....
Dear anonymous patient. I am not sure what went wrong and I am sorry you had not experienced our 5 star patient care, we take patient feedback very seriously and follow with the fact that the patient's feedback is the best way for our staff to improve.Our office staff has been able to identify areas needing improvement by reading the comments here. Please come back to see us, this time we will deliver exceptional care all around. Until then. Stay Healthy! Kindly Dr Hobdari and Staff.
in Naples, Florida |
If you are looking for a doctor who is caring, takes lots of time to listen and understands your healthcare needs, Dr Hobdari and her excellent staff will be a perfect fit for you.
Naples, FL |
Professional, friendly & knowledgeable doctor & staff.
Naples, FL |
I won't be returning to this practice.
in NAPLES, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Hobdari since last year. She is an excellent doctor. The P.A.'s, Anisa and Natalia are amazing as well. The entire is office staff is kind and helpful. I am so glad a friend recommended me this practice when I was looking for a doctor in Naples. They offer a wide range of services and really care about the patients.
in Naples, FL |
I was impressed with Dr. Hobdari when I met her & decided to be her patient that lasted for years. Unfortunately she got involved with weight loss, Botox etc. & had less time for regular medical issues. She brought on PA's & when I made an appt. with Dr. H I showed up & was assigned to one of the PA's, even for my annual physical! I had a bad experience with one of the PA's & wanted to see Dr. H. Dr. H saw me but was annoyed. After the 2nd bad experience with a PA, I changed doctors.
in Naples, FL |
Everyone at this office is very compassionate. Ms. Bossi is a very kind and caring advanced practice provider. The front office staff are never mean and don't give attitude. Even if you call 10 times they don't seem to get annoyed . It's easy too but they understand when patients are scared . The MA's are very caring . I love Dr Hobdari! I would go to anyone else. All her clinicians including her are on top of your healthcare they don't sit around they get things done! I would highly recommend
in Naples, FL |
She's so rude, up on her high horse. She doesn't spend the proper time with patients to get to know anyone. Very cold and distant. Not compassionate at all. She has surrounded herself with an amazing staff
in Naples FL |
Dr. Hobdari is always available, she has personalized service and goes out of her way to “problem solve” using all of his contacts and knowledge to offer multiple solutions. I would highly recommend Dr. Hobdari to anyone! Since she is a one doctor practice she seems to be able to manage her time in such a way that he gives herself time to think and focus on me as her patient, no hurried review of my file as she scampers from her previous patient in the next room, and therefore no rush out. Arjan
in Flort Myers FL |
To support the other 5-star reviews, doctor Hobdari and her staff have been extremely helpful to me with a variety of my issues. Despite having a busy practice, I’m almost always able to schedule an appt. within a few days of my calling and receive a response to my email or phone questions often the same day. I’ve consulted many MDs in my life, and it’s rare I’ve found one as knowledgeable, accommodating, and concerned as Dr. Hobdari.” Frank, Ft Myers.
in Naples FL |
"Dr. Hobdari and her staff are all one could hope for in a medical practitioner. She has been my primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is contemporary, treats the whole person, takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very efficient office, then Dr. Hobdari is someone you should consider visiting." AM Naples
in Naples, FL |
. Hobdari has gone the extra mile for me, a and is a very nuturing person to me,explained every procedure and has taken her time with me. Her PA's are highly educated and I feel comfortable with all of them.. Her staff has been nothing but nice and understanding. My only wish would be to have more phone lines to reach them especially when you need to leave an important message. I have personall recommended 3 people to her practice and they were very impressed with her bedsidemanner Lisa Ingia
in Naples, FL |
Completely agree with the other dissatisfied patients! She ordered the wrong ultrasound. She pushes tests or provides referrals that weren't covered by my insurance. The last straw was when she diagnosed me with a disturbing disease only to find out on the follow up visit that she hadn't recorded and/or reviewed the notes from the previous visit. There was no mention of this disease state much less a treatment plan! She's a Dr. whose greed trumps the treatment of her patients.
in Naples, FL |
I have been to Doctors office five times and I have never seen Dr. Hobdari. I have been promised that she would be seeing me for my physical and not true. They talk you into having extra tests and you can never get the results. The office staff is rude when you question them. She is interested in the money and not providing a professional service. Shame on you....If Dr. Hobdari is NOT seeing the patient this office was a moral responsibility to tell the patient at the time of scheduling.
in Naples, FL |
She spends as much time as possible with her patients
Have you seen Dr. Lindita Hobdari, MD?

Visit Dr. Hobdari