Dr. Linder E. Wingo, MD

Dr. Linder E. Wingo, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 75 years old

Whether my patients come in for an acute ophthalmic condition, a routine eye exam, or an eye surgery—my patients are guaranteed to receive the best medical care in the Ocala area. Depending on the type and severity of each patient's individual conditions, I am sure to cater to their individual needs—often this can include medication, corrective lenses, laser treatment, or surgery. I am also equipped to provide preventive care to reduce the occurrence and severity of ophthalmic conditions and keep my patient's eyes in ideal health. When you combine state-of-the-art equipment and techniques with my advanced skill, the result is crystal clear.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Wingo's Experience

See how Dr. Wingo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wingo

Dr. Wingo accepts 37 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Wingo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Wingo
Dr. Wingo's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (11)
Dr. Wingo Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care.

Orlando, FL |
My experience with my 5 year old was horrible. The staff would ask what the picture was and could be a milk carton, but the staff would correct my 5 year old by saying "housey". I think from any parent from a professional if going to correct a child the least they could do is pronounce what the picture is properly. Also when given a new prescription for glasses, found out they gave her what an adult would need not a child. Same a lot of time and money take any child under 8 to shands.
in Anthony, FL |
Have always had a pleasant appointment. He explains diagnosis and procedures so I can understand what is going on with my sight. His staff is pleasant and professional and they also explain test that are done and help answer questions. Never had a bad experience.
Have you seen Dr. Linder E. Wingo, MD?
Are you Dr. Wingo?

Compare Dr. Wingo

Dr. Wingo says...

­The eye, although often overlooked, is an essential yet highly sensitive and complex structure that allows us to see the world around us. At my office, I combine 38 years of medical practice with most cutting edge technology available to provide my patients with the best care possible. My goal is to help patients maintain strong, healthy eyes throughout their lives and reduce their risk of degenerative ophthalmic conditions.

Dr. Wingo's Care Philosophy

Whether my patients come in for an acute ophthalmic condition, a routine eye exam, or an eye surgery—my patients are guaranteed to receive the best medical care in the Ocala area. Depending on the type and severity of each patient's individual conditions, I am sure to cater to their individual needs—often this can include medication, corrective lenses, laser treatment, or surgery. I am also equipped to provide preventive care to reduce the occurrence and severity of ophthalmic conditions and keep my patient's eyes in ideal health. When you combine state-of-the-art equipment and techniques with my advanced skill, the result is crystal clear.

Dr. Wingo says...

Dr. Wingo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1970

Riverside Hospital
    University Of Al Hospital

Dr. Wingo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wingo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• YAG Laser Capsulotomy
  • YAG Laser Surgery
  • YAG Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.