Dr. Linda Salazar, MD

PsychiatryFemaleAge 53

Psychiatry

Dr. Linda Salazar, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Signal Hill, CA and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Southern California / School Of Medicine in 1998.

Dr. Linda Salazar, MD

Aspiranet 7

2248 Obispo Ave Ste 202 Signal Hill, CA 90755

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Salazar's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Salazar's Top Procedures and Conditions

Psychiatric Evaluation

Dr. Salazar performs Psychiatric Evaluation more than 3% of her peers

Dr. Salazar performs this procedure more than 3% of her peers

Dr. Salazar's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Dr. Salazar accepts

Dr. Salazar accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO

Dr. Salazar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Salazar

3.6

Doctor Salazar is a compassionate and knowledgeable psychiatrist. She has treated my mental health issues for over a decade with both understanding and expertise. I appreciate her professionalism and personal attention.
May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Salazar, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Salazar for several years, and have always found her to be extremely knowledgeable, deeply compassionate, and unfailingly professional. Her diagnostic acumen and treatments recommendations are excellent, but I also always find her to be highly receptive and responsive to my feedback. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone seeking very competent yet very caring psychiatric care.
Anne – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Salazar, MD?
I’m so happy I found Dr. Salazar. I’ve seen her for a few years now and my well-being and mental health have vastly improved under her care. She really makes you feel heard and takes the the time to understand your specific situation. I appreciate how much knowledge she has, how she delivers it straight and simple, and how she keeps things realistic to your wants, goals and needs. Regardless of the hard times I’ve gone through and how I attempted to handle it myself, Dr. S has always been there as strong-standing support. If you’re looking for someone who really cares, actually listens, seriously knows what they’re talking about, please reach out to her because she has made a big difference in my life otherwise I wouldn’t be writing this review. Thanks :)
Emily – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Salazar, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Salazar for years and she has always been super knowledgeable about medications, therapy, and even school recommendations...She was highly recommended by my pediatrician. She is not only highly respected in our community, but due to her kindness and empathy she has worked throughout LA county to serve low income, underserved Medi-cal families.
Holly – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Salazar, MD?
Dr. Salazar is extremely knowledgeable about medications. She takes the time to explain medications and welcomes questions, as well as gives medication handouts for further information. She also often takes more time than what the office visit allows because she cares and listens to all of my concerns. I have no idea what prior negative reviews are talking about! I would highly recommend this psychiatrist to any child or adult because she is double board certified and the best doctor I have ever had!
Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Salazar, MD?
What a wonderful experience that I received from Dr Salazar made me feel at ease when I was having a major panic anxiety attack!! She really does care about her patients not treated like a medical patient but as an individual .. recommend her too all!
Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Salazar, MD?
Not knowledgeable about the medications subscribed, very hasty and doesn’t listen well and seems annoyed when as a patient I have questions about the medications I take. I would not reccomed this psychiatrist to anyone who feels the need to ask questions about medications! On the positive, the facility was clean and the front office staff was kind and very helpful.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Salazar, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Salazar?