Dr. Linda Riordan, MD

Pediatric Pulmonology | Female

Dr. Linda Riordan, MD

Dr. Linda Riordan, MD is a pediatric pulmonology doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Riordan is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center.

Dr. Riordan's Experience

See how Dr. Riordan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Riordan

Dr. Riordan accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Riordan is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Riordan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Riordan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riordan to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Riordan's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Tucson |
My daughter had been going through terrible bouts of coughing and illness for about 3 years before we finally saw Dr. Riordan. She was the first and only Dr. who gave us a diagnosis, a treatment plan, and answers for why my daughter was having such a hard time. I am forever grateful to Dr. Riordan, because she was the one doctor who was actually HELPFUL to my child. She is experienced, thorough, caring, and just amazing. We are so grateful that we were able to find help.
in 1582 E West, St Johns, CA 92570 |
I am sure that the Doctors are amazing, but dealing with the front office staff is a horrific experience. I was on hold for over ten minutes. Then, when the gal finally did pick up, she was rude and condescending. She seems like the kind of person that you dont want to spend 20 mins with waiting in the lobby to get help for your child. I get it, we all have bad days, but this is the second time that I have had the same experience.
in Sierra Vista, AZ |
Our daughter has been seeing Dr. Riordan and her staff for approximately two years now. Our daughter was 2 at the time. She was always sick and her primary care just kept brushing it off as virus. After the first visit with Dr. Riordan we knew this was the doctor for us! She is so wonderful and came up with an action plan to get our daughter healthy. Our daughter is now four and has been doing SO much better with her asthma! It is remarkable. Her staff is wonderful, too! Thanks Felecia & Eunice.
Tucson, AZ |
I can't say everything I want to in the allotted space. Dr. Riordan was very rude to me, walking into the patient room saying, eye contact three times while I tried to finish one sentence on the stack of paperwork that should have been mailed to me. She blew off my concerns, including all data recorded from both pulse ox and apnea monitor. She claims that my son 'was still breathing just not detectable.' Then she billed us a co-pay for a phone call when she didn't even answer all my questions.
Dr Riordan herself is awesome. the staff are just horrible. my son has been a patient of hers for over 6 years, in the beginning her front office staff were great but shortly after they moved on. I call to get a script faxed in for my son and they want to argue that dr Riordan has never wrote a script for that! my son has asthma and yes he has had many scripts for this particular med written by Dr Riordan exclusively!! so unnecessary my son needs the medicine please just take care of it!
Have you seen Dr. Linda Riordan, MD?
Are you Dr. Riordan?

Compare Dr. Riordan

Dr. Riordan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Pulmonology
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Riordan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Riordan's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
    • Viral Infection

New York Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1983

Completed in 1984

Childrens Hospital

Completed in 1986

Completed in 1985

Completed in 1989

Dr. Riordan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riordan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Pulmonology