Dr. Linda McCafferty, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

middle Tennessee Medical Group 1800 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 410 Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Get Directions
Dr. Linda McCafferty, MD
Dr. Linda McCafferty, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Murfreesboro, TN. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. McCafferty is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital.

Dr. McCafferty's Experience

See how Dr. McCafferty's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McCafferty

Dr. McCafferty accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. McCafferty is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McCafferty has admitting privileges.

Dr. McCafferty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McCafferty to family and friends
4.0
Dr. McCafferty's Performance
Murfreesboro, TN |
She cares about you as a person not just as a patient.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. McCafferty is great. As a new patient she took the time to get to know me. And with every visit she asks lots of questions so she can accurately access my health. With Dr. McCafferty I don't get herded in and herded out like other doctors do. I'm a person and she's truly concerned about keeping me healthy.
Nashville, TN |
While Dr. Linda McCafferty looks well put together and is an experienced, savvy Physician, her bedside manners need improvement. Also, at times, it is very hard to get in to see her. Overall my experience with her as my PCP has been only fair.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr. McCafferty is very thorough and kind as well. She also has a sense of humor.I know that there are not many physicians like her and feel lucky to be one of her patients. I would recommend anyone to make an appointment with her. I have multiple health issues and she takes the time to take care of me. She also follows up with me when needed.
in Murfreesboro,TN |
My wife and I meet Dr. McCafferty about five years ago she has been the best doctor l have had in years. She is kind and really cares about her patients and people in general. I would and do recommend her to family and friends. Dr. McCaffery keep caring and do what you do. Thank you ?? Ernest Houchin
in Murfreesboro, Tn |
I love Dr.McCafferty, she takes time to listen she's a very caring doctor she really is concern about her patients. I would Highly recommend Dr.McCafferty to anyone I know
in murfreesboro , TN |
most amazing Doctor always spends time with me and always gets me the help I need
Brentwood, TN |
Excellent doctor and nursing staff. I have a complex medical history and she spent a lot of time with me to obtain my history as well as provide a game plan to improve my health. Prompt notification of test results. Did not think doctors like her still existed. Look forward to working with her to get as healthy as I can. Highly recommend her.
in College Grove, TN |
Dr. MCCafferty' s office was very efficient. Loved their new tablet sign in system. I was seen promptly and greeted very warmly by the doctor. She listen to my problems and made several suggestions as to how to handle my situation. I was very impressed with Dr. MCCafferty.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. McCafferty has been my doctor for a few years and for a good reason. She is thorough, competent, and current. She has always helped me through any health issue I might be having and she does so with a sense of caring and a sense of humor. I completely trust her with my care and recommend her to all my family and friends.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. McCafferty. Her staff and her were great. Took time to listen and explain in detail recommendations and explanation of results when available. Doctor was kind, considerate and extremely knowledgeable on various subjects. Great bedside manner! Would definitely recommend for someone looking to establish with a new physician!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I've found her to be direct and precise in all that she does. Her questions are open and pointed to find any areas of my health that need attention. She's always been very thorough and has someone follow up with me if needed. Her staff are just as caring and helpful as she is. She has always encouraged me to push through if I have an issue and to tell schedulers that she prefers to see me rather than to seek out fast paced medical clinics. I've been very happy with the medical care there.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
They canceled and rescheduled my appointment twice. The second time, after waiting a couple months, was canceled less than 24hrs before my scheduled appointment. Then, the next appointment they had available was not for another 3 months!! Looks like I'll try to find another doctor...
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I picked Dr. McCafferty as my PCP when I enrolled in Humana 2-1/2 yrs ago. I never seen her. They always give me appt with the Nurse Practitioner. Today after being told the Nurse left, Dr. McCaffery would not see me because SHE DOESN'T TAKE HUMANA This is even tho she is STILL listed in the directory as taking new patients w/ Humana.Humana got me a new doctor but won't pay for me to see the new dr til next month I'll be out of blood pressure medicine before then and Dr McCaffery won't help me
in murfressboro, tn |
Best physician I have ever been to. Listened to all my problems and provided empathy as well as recommendations to improve my health. Felt like I was her only patient. Appt on time as well.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Is not at all communicative. I called the office for information about a referral to a specialist and had no follow up, only to find out she referred me with no context of the situation to someone I was not comfortable with. I also felt I couldn't trust her to remain unbiased in regard to any decisions about sexual health. I left my one and only appointment feeling like she cared more about the preservation of my virginity rather than giving me informed info on the upkeep of my sexual health.
Murfreesboro |
Dr. McCafferty and her staff are NOT A PLACE YOU WANT TO BE SEEN IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF HANDICAP. FIRST THEY MAKE YOU WAIT OVER A MONTH TO GET A APPT. THEN UPON ARRIVAL SAY OH SORRY!BC YOU HAVE A HEARING PROBLEM YOU CAN'T BE SEEN TODAY WITHOUT AN INTERPRETATOR SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR OFFICE!!!! IT'S DISGUSTING. MUCH LIKE MOST OF THESE CROOK DR'S IN THIS BACKWARDS STATE.
in Rockvale, TN |
After seeing her several times I can I have been Impressed with her doctor to patient professionalism. Importantly, she is a great listener and very through with ensuring I complete all the preventive maintenance for maintaining my health, which means a lot.. She is truly an asset to have on my side looking after my well being, would highly recommend her to anyone seeking medical care. I also enjoy making an appointment and actually seeing her at my appointed time, YEAH!!!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. McCafferty pays attention to the needs of a women and makes sure they get all of the screening needed to monitor their health. She encourages me to be healthier.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. McCafferty always takes the time to listen to my concerns.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I've seen her several times and have been Impressed with her dr. patient professionalism. Unlike some physicians, she doesn't keep you waiting for ever. Most importantly she is a great listener and very through, which means a lot.. I hope to continue to have her as my physician and life saver.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. McCafferty is very compassionate and efficient. She seems to care about me as a person, not just a patient.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Zero beside manner. Treated me with brisk 'efficiency'. She may very well be quite a competent physician but there are no lack of doctors in Rutherford county. I would much rather not be talked down or treated with such arrogance.
Have you seen Dr. Linda McCafferty, MD?
Are you Dr. McCafferty?

Compare Dr. McCafferty

Dr. McCafferty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. McCafferty does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McCafferty and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Alabama At Birmingham

Graduated in 1984

Methodist Hsp Central Unit

Dr. McCafferty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McCafferty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. McCafferty does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McCafferty and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.