Dr. Linda Lee, MD

Dr. Linda Lee, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Linda Lee, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Wellesley Hills, MA. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

230 Worcester St Fl 3

Wellesley Hills, MA 02481

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Lee

See how frequently Dr. Lee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ear Disorders
Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
Cough

Dr. Lee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Conductive Hearing Loss
  • Cough
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hair Loss
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nosebleed
  • Skin Aging
  • Sleep Disorders

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Dermal Filler
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hair Transplants
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Grafts

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Baylor Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp Harvard Med Sch
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mass Eye & Ear Infirm-Harvard Med Sch
  • Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
Dr. Lee's Performance
Milford, MA |
Dr Lee is amazing. After my mini face lift revision, my husband said to me "you don't look like you had surgery, you just look younger!". That's exactly what I was going for! No jowls, no neck folds. I look 5-10 years younger and no one suspects why.
in Massachusetts |
I had a superb experience with Dr. Lee from start to finish. The comfort she provides through her knowledge made the process of hair replacement very easy and worthwhile. The results have spoken for themselves. She supported me by answering questions and keeping routine follow ups to make sure progress was being met. I've already referred her to friends who are also experiencing the same results. Thank You!
in Boston, MA |
Dr. Lee is the most wonderful doctor in her field and I am so glad I found her! She is highly skilled and always has a warm yet very professional approach. She has performed several Botox and filler procedures on my face and every time my results have been truly amazing! She is thorough and very knowledgeable in her field, and her expertise is clearly visible in every procedure I have had.
South Weymouth, MA |
Dr. Lee is amazing!! After researching many clinics for Botox, I came across a bio of Dr. Lee. As soon as I met her, I knew she was the one. Her gentle, comforting nature and tremendous knowledge put me at ease. I have now been going to her for almost two years and could not be happier with the results. I always get asked by others "what are you using on your skin, it looks so good?". Dr. Lee helps you look young and natural without anyone knowing the secret of Botox. Highly recommend!
Newton |
I came to Dr. Linda Lee after years of mild discomfort from and increasing dissatisfaction with the growth of a 2"+ lipoma to one side of my Adam's Apple. From the start Dr. Lee impressed me with her enthusiasm and dedication. She was excited by the prospect of helping me to understand the surgical and the healing process. Dr. Lee welcomed my questions and was quite generous with her time. Now, 1 week after surgery, the results are amazing and I never ever felt any pain. Bravo Dr. Lee!
Boston, MA |
From the moment I had my consultation w/Dr. Lee, I liked her. She has a great sense of style & a modern approach. I got the feeling she would know what looks good. She is very detailed. She is patient & kind in listening to issues & answering questions. I totally trust her & now, not only can I breathe but I'm much happier with my appearance. I never liked my nose but I had no idea how different I would feel: better & more confident with a shape that is more pleasing. She's the best!
in Quincy, MA |
Dr. Lee is an outstanding practitioner and surgeon. I simply can't put into words the impeccable level of professionalism, empathy and care she provided my mom when she had her surgery. She took the time to explain to us the plan of care, and made sure my mom understood each step in the process. It was an exceptionally pleasant experience. I would recommend Dr. Lee to everyone, not just family and friends.... she is that good! I can't thank her and her staff enough for the great care.!
Weymouth, MA |
Waited years before finally deciding to perform a Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty. Dr. Lee made the process informative, honest, and comfortable. Breathing and looking better.
in Watertown, MA |
Highly recommend! I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty done by Dr. Lee in Sept 2017. I’ very happy with the result, I love my new Nose :) I didn’t have much bruising after the surgery but had a lot of swellings. Dr. Lee clearly explained the entire process before and after during my visits. Her and Nurses are so helpful and open to communication and answering patient questions. My experience well worth it!
Quincy, MA |
In my opinion, Dr. Lee is one of the best facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon based on her excellent surgical performance and her interpersonal savvy. Dr. Lee was there for my husband and me from the first consultation visit, to pre-op, to post-op, and follow-up appointments. Dr. Lee gave her personal cell phone to call with any urgent matter even though she was on vacation! She is a special person and Dr. Lee is a highly skilled surgeon. We are very please with the surgical results.
in Boston, Massachusetts |
Dr. Lee is by far the most exemplary medical professional I have ever had the experience of being a patient for. Aside from being a master of her skill (i.e., nasal reconstruction surgery), she exceeded all expectations including: her availability pre/post operations; ability to answer my concerns/questions patiently and thoughtfully; make me feel at ease; and her passion for what she does that naturally comes through in conversation and her approach to helping patients.
Malden, MA |
I had a functional septorhinoplasty done and the results exceeded my expectations! Dr. Lee was so good with all the information leading up to surgery and post surgery too. She made me and my family feel at ease, knowing we were in great hands. I would recommend her at a heart beat to anyone thinking of doing this surgery.
I had become increasingly aware of my aging skin and was feeling self-conscious. Dr. Lee expertly provided the exact amount of fillers that I needed to look and feel more vibrant, confident, and younger! She was highly focused during the procedure and took the time to insure that each injection was properly placed. The results were amazing and I had almost no bruising. I was able to go out that evening and I felt wonderful.
in Boston, MA |
Dr. Lee is a phenomenal doctor. She is very easy to talk to. She listens to all your concerns and is not intimidating at all. I was really impressed with this doctor. She is very knowledgeable about current studies in the field and shared some of these with me. I would definitely recommend her.
Boston, MA |
Dr. Lee was wonderful. She scheduled and fixed my broken nose quickly. She answered my question and got back to me when I had an issue. My nose looks great. I would recommend her to anyone.Also staff at Mass Eye and Ear were great.
in Quincy, MA |
Excellent! This was my first experience with any type of surgery. Dr. Lee and her staff answered all my questions and put me at ease throughout the entire process. Honest and thorough. The results were even better than expected. Dr. Lee's dexterity left stitches that were barely noticeable. All of which are healing perfectly. So happy. I don't know why I put this off for so long. Very pleased with the results, and it's only been two weeks!
MA |
Dr. Lee is the most wonderful doctor. I had both a neck lift and nose surgery with her, and I am thrilled with the outcome of both. I think I look so natural and youthful. Everyone tells me I look great but no one knows that I had surgery. I would very strongly recommend Dr. Lee to anyone. She is a highly competent surgeon and a warm, caring person. I was also tremendously impressed with Mass Eye and Ear. I understand why they are rated the best hospital in the world for head/neck surgery.
Middleboro, MA |
My experience with Dr Lee, her staff and the staff at Mass eye and Ear was exceptional. My surgery was a complicated 3 hr septorhinoplasty. From my first appointment with Dr.. Lee where she spent a great deal of time with me explaining the surgery and recovery in detail to my post surgical follow up appt where again Dr.Lee spent a great deal of time explaining my surgery, outcome and recovery trajectory, I felt completely taken care of. No question too silly, and a sense of being care about.
in Wellesley, MA |
I am so very thankful to have had Dr. Lee as my doctor and surgeon. She is the most thorough and kind doctor I have ever had the privilege to see. She explained everything to me in such detail - going through all my options and expectations. She is so very kind and has a lovely bedside manner that cannot compete with any others. Her surgical technique is perfection and I could not be happier with my end result. Thank you Dr. Lee for your kindness, thoroughness, and perfectionism.
Hingham, MA |
Exceptional experience with Dr. Lee and staff. The genuine passion the entire office shares with patients is refreshing. I was astounded at the results of a mini facelift, I never expected to look younger, more refreshed than a fifteen year old passport photo. Pertinent information was well communicated; I very much appreciated follow-up calls to check on my progress. I would not consider any other surgeon, I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to others seeking cosmetic services.
Cambridge, MA |
Dr Lee was thorough, explained every step throughout my issue and made me feel at ease throughout my issue. Highly recommend.
Braintree, MA |
I had a rhinoplasty and I can breath perfect and my nose looks amazing as well 10/10
in Braintree, MA |
Absolutely impeccable doctor and staff at Mass Eye and Ear on Huntington Ave Boston. I cannot say enough good things about Dr Lee. So professional, courteous, and genuine in her approach as a patient. I went in for a septoplasy and felt at ease from start to finish.
Lexington, MA |
Super experience. Always felt informed and at ease.
Chelsea, MA |
I had a most pleasant consultation with Dr. Lee and afterward immediately scheduled my surgery appointment for a face/neck left. I put 100% confidence in Dr. Lee and was thrilled with my outcome. I now look at least 10 years, if not more, younger than I did. I have renewed confidence as well. I would do "it" all over again. Dr. Lee is a genuine person, listens to your wants and needs. Her follow-up was most excellent.
Bridgewater, MA |
I am so thankful I found Dr. Lee. Prior to my first appointment with her, I met with 2 other seasoned plastic surgeons about having a rhinoplasty. Both said my case was too complex. Cosmetically, I wanted to repair my nose from a break 2 years ago, reduce the nasal hump, & improve my breathing. Dr Lee was AMAZING. She answered all of my questions and I am able to breathe perfectly from both nostrils! The results are simply unbelievable and she was with me every step during the recovery process.
Westwood, MA |
Dr. Lee is fantastically friendly and open. I was quite nervous about my first ever surgery and she did a wonderful job explaining the process and putting me at ease. She also did an amazing job on my Septorhinoplasty, my nose looks like it should for the first time in 20 years and I can finally breathe normally!
Boston, MA |
Dr. Lee was understanding and easy to talk to as well as very efficient and detail oriented. Pre-op and post-op appointments were thorough and informative and the day of surgery went very smoothly. Dr. Lee, as well as everyone at Mass Eye and Ear, were caring and sweet and communicated everything easily and thoroughly to both me and my mother, who was there with me. I am very happy with the results and recovery has gone very well following all of Dr. Lee's advice.
Boston, MA |
Dr.Lee is fantastic! I could not have asked for a better doctor and overall experience. I came to Dr.Lee for a revision rhinoplasty after my initial rhinoplasty with a different doctor left me unable to breathe. I can now breathe better than ever before!
Northbridge, MA |
Dr. Lee was a pleasure to interact with and is clearly a very talented and meticulous surgeon as well as a caring individual. My surgery was a redo of a septum surgery performed over 30 years ago. Dr. Lee performed a nasal septum/rhinoplasty in 2017 and did a great job. The post surgery portion of it was very different from 30 years ago and the experience was much better than I remember. My breathing is 100% improved.
Needham, MA |
I feel very fortunate that I found Dr. Lee to perform my rhinoplasty and septoplasty and I would very much recommend her. She examined me carefully, informed me clearly and in great detail about my treatment options and answered any question I had promptly before and post-op. The surgery itself went very well and the outcome was exactly as expected.
Woburn, MA |
Dr. Lee was very thorough in her explanations, listened to my questions, and answered them to my satisfaction. She and her staff made me feel very comfortable throughout the entire process.
in Quincy, MA |
There are two reasons why my functional septorhinoplasty surgery was so successful. First is the skill of Dr. Linda Lee. Second is the process she uses. Gone are the days of packed noses and severe pain. During surgery, she inserted 2 splints that allowed me to breathe through my nose immediately. When Dr. Lee removed them several days later, I could not believe how well my nose worked! For the pain, I took prescription meds the first two days and Tylenol the next two. After that, nothing!
in Boston, MA |
Dr.Linda Li and her staff are seriously amazing. I had deviated septum surgery and she also straightened it. She was great working through the process and I have never felt more confident after the surgery, plus I can breathe. She is genuinely a good person who you will like to be around but did an amazing job. I wouldn't go to anyone else!
Hanover, MA |
Dr. Lee provided accurate information on what the surgery would include, what to expect from surgery and the recovery period. I especially appreciated knowing what was a typical experience and where an individual's experience can vary. Her advice and descriptions were right on the money. She is also remarkable in being accessible by phone day or evening if need be and responded promptly when I had questions about pre-op or other matters. I felt well cared for.
Dr. Lee is hands down the best physician I have even had. This is truly her calling. Not only is she a gifted surgeon, but she really takes time with patients to ensure they have a full understanding of everything. I had a functional rhinoplasty and she took time to explain everything. I am 11 days post-op and there have been no surprises as she explained everything to expect so thoroughly. Her staff has also been absolutely wonderful; I've already recommended her to others.
in Boston, MA |
Dr. Lee is truly amazing. I was very lucky to find her. From day 1 her knowledge and thoroughness impressed me. She spent so much time reviewing what I would like to see as an end result and setting proper expectations. After my surgery, she texted, called off hours and really went the extra mile to make sure I was doing well and happy! I could almost hear her speaking to me every time I had a symptom as she prepared me so well for them. Needless to say I am extremely happy with my results!!
Boston, MA |
Dr. Lee was fantastic! Extremely skilled in her work as well as very kind and patient. Very helpful in explaining steps of the procedure and post op. Was initially just interested in septoplasty because I was nervous about having any drastic cosmetic changes. Dr. Lee assured me that if I had cosmetic work done that it would be subtle like I wanted and she was absolutely right! Looks fantastic and I can finally breathe! Sleep issues are much improved.
in Wellesley Hills, MA |
I have never and will never have the hair I would like, think Julia Roberts, Farah Fawcett, even Hillary Clinton! However, because of Dr. Lee's expert procedure I can look in the mirror and not whimper. I have always had thin fine hair, but with hormone changes the hair was thinning and (heavens)receding. Now I still have thin hair but I can look in the mirror and see a hairline , I can face the world with much more confidence. Dr. Lee is a gracious, intelligent, caring Physician.
in Natick, MA |
Dr. Lee is just amazing. After I saw the experience and the results my boyfriend had with Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty with Dr. Lee it was "where do I sign up?" From start to finish she put me at ease, always spent time explaining everything. My results are just what I had hoped for. I can breath great and it makes a huge difference when sleeping. My nose looks natural and just as she said it would look. Dr. Lee is truly gifted and you can tell she loves her work.
in Boston, MA |
I had a great experience working with Dr. Lee. I was a bit nervous about the idea of having a lipoma removed from the back of my neck, but after our first meeting I felt confident she would only proceed if the removal could be done safely and I was comfortable with moving forward. Dr. Lee listened to my questions and gave me the answers I needed to feel confident. My results have been great so far, and I have felt supported by her and her staff at every step of the process.
in BELLINGHAM, MA |
I had a functional septoplasty in Octobe . I was very hesitant about the procedure but Dr. Lee calmed my nerves by addressing all my concerns. The procedure went well and the difference in my breathing is amazing! I can run and do deep yoga breath now which I could not do before without having trouble breathing. I highly recommend this office and the procedure.
in Hanover, MA |
Dr. Lee took the time to explain exactly what was going to happen during the procedure she performed. She frequently asked if I had any questions and put me at ease before and after the procedure. She performed the procedure flawlessly and I had no pain. The area is healing well and the area is hardly noticeable.
in Newton Center, MA |
I know with the many different surgeries I've had Dr. Linda Lee is by far the most kind and caring surgeon I've ever encountered. Her staff is amazing. The whole process was without a doubt stress free! Being able to text Dr. Lee with any questions was mind boggling. Doctors don't do that and to respond back in such a timely manner. You can't get anyone better! Thanks Dr. Lee your the best??
in Andover, MA |
Dr Lee is wonderful. She listened carefully to my concerns about my marionette lines and my "turkey neck" and suggested a neck lift. She carefully explained that the surgery would soften the marionette lines but not eliminate them. She was showed me how eliminating them would change the natural shape of my mouth and give me that "oh, you had plastic surgery" look. Dr Lee showed me before and after pictures of women with the neck surgery. I went ahead and am thrilled with the result!!
in Somerville, MA |
Words cannot express how great my experience was with Dr Lee and her team. I went in for a functional rhynoplasty (that I had put off for way too long). Not only are the results, I believe truly life changing, but the process was the best that anyone could ask for. Preop appointments, Dr Lee took her time to answer all of my questions and concerns-and I had many. Surgery day, she and her team were first class. Post op, she was accessible and really cares about her patients results. A+
in Canton, MA |
Dr. Lee was one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. She was kind, patient, gentle and a perfectionist with her stitches. And her assistant, Val, was wonderful.
Boston, MA |
I had an appointment with Dr. Lee last week. She is amazing and her team is world class. Never good to have to go under the knife but Dr. Lee makes it almost pleasant. This is the second time that I have gone to her and both experiences have been fantastic. Her attention to detail and bedside manner are first class. Highly recommend.!
in Boston, MA |
I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty with Dr. Lee in Aug 2016 & have an excellent experience with her & her entire staff. Since my 1st appointment, I've felt that Dr. Lee has been extremely kind, professional and knowledgeable as well as honestly set realistic expectations. She very much cares about her patients as individuals, making herself very available for questions in the weeks/months after my procedure. I'm extremely pleased with my results - would highly recommend her to others.
in Quincy, MA |
I chose to have a septoplasty/functional rhinoplasty with Dr. Lee, and I've been extremely happy with the outcome. It wasn't just a surgery -- it was the right surgery for my specific problems. The care team at the hospital was terrific, the surgery and recovery went smoothly, and Dr. Lee and everyone in her office were kind and understanding throughout the process. I'm breathing better, sleeping better, and feeling better! Having the surgery was the right choice, and I'm glad I made it.
Have you seen Dr. Linda Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?