Dr. Linda A. Kiley, MD

Dr. Linda A. Kiley, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Female

Learn about this Doctor

I believe in practicing the art of medicine by learning about my patients. I received excellent training from skilled...   Read More

Dr. Kiley's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kiley's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgerynull
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologynull

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Kiley

Dr. Kiley accepts 6 insurance carriers

6 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Kiley has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Kiley

Dr. Kiley's Review Details
      4.2 based on 19 responses
      Experience with Dr. Kiley
      Dr. Kiley's Office & Staff
        16 – 30 minutes (19)
      Dr. Kiley says

My patients tend to have complex problems and have often seen many other doctors prior to seeking consultation with me.  For this reason, it is difficult to predict accurately how much time will be needed with any individual patient.  I spend as much time as needed with my patients to assure that they get the care they need. I care for my patients by caring about my patients.  I appreciate my patients taking the time to complete satisfaction surveys.  I hope that when my patients are happy with their care, they will let others know and why.  I also hope that if any of my patients encounter a problem with my office or their care they will take the time to let me know.

in New York, NY |
      In the 2 times I have dealt with the office staff. I found them difficult and uncooperative. I called and used patient portal to reach the Dr. 1660 S days earlier received a call one week after my first visit to the Dr. told I had an infection and the Dr. Called in medicine. I explained I was out of the state, and was told Well the Dr. Already called it in and I should call the pharmacy and get it taken care of!! I felt frustrated especially since my intake form has my other pharmacy's info!!
      Have you seen Dr. Kiley?

• Gestational Diabetes
      • Hemorrhoids
      • Incontinence
      • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
      • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
      • Nausea
      • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
      • Vesicovaginal Fistula

• Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
      • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
      • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
      • Bladder Surgery

Graduated in 1984

• Other Education
        California State University, Dominguez Hills

Completed in 1985

Dr. Kiley has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Kiley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
      • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Kiley

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Kiley's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Kiley

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Kiley says...

I believe in practicing the art of medicine by learning about my patients.  I received excellent training from skilled mentors and have sought out the best teachers to help me hone my skills.  I believe in listening to my patients and doing my best to assure that we have communicated accurately.  I am an excellent diagnostician precisely for that reason.  I am also open to learning from my patients as well as my journals and educational seminars.  I have designed my practice to optimize patient treatment and understanding of their conditions.

Dr. Kiley's Care Philosophy

Every patient deserves to understand her problem and have the opportunity to choose the treatment most appropriate for her situation. By listening to each patient, performing a thorough evaluation including physical examination, and explaining the condition in detail, I hope to help each woman achieve her goals for improvement. I am happy to recommend nonsurgical as well as surgical treatments when appropriate, and spend as much time with each patient as she needs to be certain she is comfortable with the explanations provided and the options she is given for treating her condition. When surgery is appropriate, I strive to provide a minimally invasive option to treat the condition in order to allow return to normal activities as soon as possible.

Dr. Kiley says...

I have dedicated countless hours to understanding the unique anatomy and physiology of the female pelvis.  I have made it my business to recognize and diagnose problems accurately.  I have spent the last 22 years as a specialist in women's health and the last 8 years dedicated to treating disorders of the pelvis including prolapse, incontinence, pain disorders and anatomic disorders.  I am an advocate of conservative therapy whenever appropriate and endeavor to explain appropriate treatment options in detail to provide understanding and set appropriate expectations for my patients.  I believe that treatment and recovery is a partnership.

Dr. Kiley says...

I have been performing complex laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgeries for 25 years.  I have spent a significant part of my career improving my skills in this arena in order to be able to offer the least invasive surgical options to my patients.  I have a high level of comfort with traditional laparoscopy as well as robotic laparoscopic surgery even for complex surgical procedures.  I am able to offer a wide variety of procedures to treat incontinence and prolapse of the pelvic organs and work to tailor the surgery to fit each individual appropriately.