Dr. Linda A. Kiley, MD

Dr. Linda A. Kiley, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Female | 57 years old

Every patient deserves to understand her problem and have the opportunity to choose the treatment most appropriate for her situation. By listening to each patient, performing a thorough evaluation including physical examination, and explaining the condition in detail, I hope to help each woman achieve her goals for improvement. I am happy to recommend nonsurgical as well as surgical treatments when appropriate, and spend as much time with each patient as she needs to be certain she is comfortable with the explanations provided and the options she is given for treating her condition. When surgery is appropriate, I strive to provide a minimally invasive option to treat the condition in order to allow return to normal activities as soon as possible.Read more

Personal Bio

I believe in practicing the art of medicine by learning about my patients. I received excellent training from skilled...Read more

Dr. Kiley's Experience

See how Dr. Kiley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kiley

Dr. Kiley accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Kiley has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Kiley's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (22)
Dr. Kiley Says:

in Melbourne, FL |
I drive 2hrs to see Dr. Kiley. I ended up having to have surgery. There is not another Dr. other than Dr. Kiley that I would have let preform my surgery. The whole experience was great. Between the staff and Dr. Kiley they helped me and supported me through a very scary situation. Thank You so much Dr. Kiley Yvette,Barbelyne,Natalie,Maria, Giovanna, Pre-op Debbie, Cindy and the nurses at Palm Beach Gardens Hospital
Hollywood, FL |
I had 2 appointments with her that went well. My 3rd appointment was scheduled at 9:45 and I still had not been seen at 11:20. No apologies by her or nor any previous communication to change my appointment since she would be running behind schedule. I left office infuriated that I had been treated with such disrespect. I have not received a call or even an explanation as to why my appointment was so late. I could understand if they're half hour late but one hour and 45 minutes? Outrageous!
in New York, NY |
In the 2 times I have dealt with the office staff. I found them difficult and uncooperative. I called and used patient portal to reach the Dr. 1660 S days earlier received a call one week after my first visit to the Dr. told I had an infection and the Dr. Called in medicine. I explained I was out of the state, and was told Well the Dr. Already called it in and I should call the pharmacy and get it taken care of!! I felt frustrated especially since my intake form has my other pharmacy's info!!
Have you seen Dr. Linda A. Kiley, MD?
Are you Dr. Kiley?

Compare Dr. Kiley

Dr. Kiley says...

I believe in practicing the art of medicine by learning about my patients.  I received excellent training from skilled mentors and have sought out the best teachers to help me hone my skills.  I believe in listening to my patients and doing my best to assure that we have communicated accurately.  I am an excellent diagnostician precisely for that reason.  I am also open to learning from my patients as well as my journals and educational seminars.  I have designed my practice to optimize patient treatment and understanding of their conditions.

Dr. Kiley's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kiley says...

I have dedicated countless hours to understanding the unique anatomy and physiology of the female pelvis.  I have made it my business to recognize and diagnose problems accurately.  I have spent the last 22 years as a specialist in women's health and the last 8 years dedicated to treating disorders of the pelvis including prolapse, incontinence, pain disorders and anatomic disorders.  I am an advocate of conservative therapy whenever appropriate and endeavor to explain appropriate treatment options in detail to provide understanding and set appropriate expectations for my patients.  I believe that treatment and recovery is a partnership.

Dr. Kiley says...

I have been performing complex laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgeries for 25 years.  I have spent a significant part of my career improving my skills in this arena in order to be able to offer the least invasive surgical options to my patients.  I have a high level of comfort with traditional laparoscopy as well as robotic laparoscopic surgery even for complex surgical procedures.  I am able to offer a wide variety of procedures to treat incontinence and prolapse of the pelvic organs and work to tailor the surgery to fit each individual appropriately.

Dr. Kiley says...

My patients tend to have complex problems and have often seen many other doctors prior to seeking consultation with me.  For this reason, it is difficult to predict accurately how much time will be needed with any individual patient.  I spend as much time as needed with my patients to assure that they get the care they need. I care for my patients by caring about my patients.  I appreciate my patients taking the time to complete satisfaction surveys.  I hope that when my patients are happy with their care, they will let others know and why.  I also hope that if any of my patients encounter a problem with my office or their care they will take the time to let me know.

Dr. Kiley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Kiley has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kiley's Board Certifications

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Incontinence
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea

Graduated in 1984

• Other Education
    California State University, Dominguez Hills

Completed in 1985

Dr. Kiley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kiley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Gynecology

• Abdominal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Wound Repair
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.