Dr. Linda Keith, DO

Dr. Linda Keith, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Green Family Practice 1700 Boettler Rd Ste 100, Uniontown, OH 44685 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Keith specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Uniontown, OH. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Keith? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Keith's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Keith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Keith

Dr. Keith accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Keith has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Keith

Dr. Keith's Review Details
1.9 based on 31 responses
Experience with Dr. Keith
Dr. Keith's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (29)
in Canton, OH |
I have been going to Dr Keith for some time. I think she spends quality time with each patient. Very nice and her concern shows through. Went out of her way to make sure one of my prescriptions was free of charge instead an enormously high price. Understand insurance plans and what is covered etc.
Canton, OH |
I have been a patient with Dr. Keith for three years. The staff is very nice. That's all I can say nice about Dr. Keith's office. If your time is valuable choose another physician.
in Green, OH |
Dr. Keith always kept me waiting over an hour. I scheduled the first appointment of the day so she couldn't be behind. I was taken to a room 15 minutes after my appointment time & sat in there for over an hour after the nurse left. I stepped out to ask if the doctor would be in within the next 30 minutes, because I had another appointment scheduled, and the whole staff acted annoyed. I got my copay back, left & never went back. Dr. Keith spends minimal time with patients & explains nothing well.
If I could give negative stars I would. Every time I go I have to wait 1-2 hours at least before seeing the doctor. I called to say I may be 5 minutes late to my appointment and was told if I was then I would have to reschedule my appointment. I arrived on time and then I was kept waiting for 2 hours before seeing get the doctor. They ignored a letter about my sons disability and it took over a week to speak to the doctor about an allergic reaction I had to medication she prescribed.Ridiculou
in Uniontown, OH |
The avg. waiting time is 30-45 mins even with an appt. to get into the office area. After the nurse check-up, need to wait another 30-60 mins to see the doctor. I'd been with this doctor for several yrs. before my last visit. She'd never kept her appt. time. Plus, she is rude and always seems in a hurry. I don't need to see doc. very often, only 2-3 times/yr. So it's easy for me to forget the bad experience months ago. Never forget since the last horrible experience. Stay away from this doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Linda Keith, DO?
Are you Dr. Linda Keith, DO? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Keith

Why It Matters: Dr. Keith's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Keith does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Keith and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Keith does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Keith and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Ohio Univ College Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Keith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Keith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Keith

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Keith's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Keith

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients