Dr. Linda Keith, DO

Dr. Linda Keith, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 45 years old

Dr. Keith specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Uniontown, OH. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Keith? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Keith's Experience

See how Dr. Keith's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Keith

Dr. Keith accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Keith has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Keith
Dr. Keith's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (33)
in Green, Oh |
Dr Keith is very friendly and informative, she takes her time with patients, never feels rushed BUT the reception staff leaves room for improvement, they aren't helpful unless you know what questions to ask - not forthcoming and they aren't real friendly. The most major complaint is the scheduling, the wait to see the doctor is very long before you are taken back and then once you are back in the exam room, we were there for 1 1/2 hrs.
in Kent, OH |
Dr. Keith never made me feel comfortable when I saw her. She also always made me feel like she never took my symptoms seriously and she would just prescribe me a bunch of different medicine without explaining any of it to me. At one point she had me on three different kinds of medication that all caused drowsiness, as a full time college student who also works this DID NOT work for me! There were also multiple times that I waited well over an hour to be seen by her.
in Akron, OH |
I have been seeing Dr. Keith for a few years. I never really felt comfortable with her and am ALWAYS feeling like she rushes the appointments and does not explain anything well. Also, I'm always there for a few hours!! My last appointment was a routine physical and I was there for almost 2 1/2 hours!! In the process of finding a new physician!!!
Akron, OH |
Dr. Keith was a super Doctor but a few years ago the office staff has started to become inapt and has caused long waits and mis-billing . Sorry to have to leave but staff has driven us to a new MD Verbal complaints to Dr. have resulted in inaction so we must go. Lack of recommendation due to office staff
in Canton, OH |
I have been going to Dr Keith for some time. I think she spends quality time with each patient. Very nice and her concern shows through. Went out of her way to make sure one of my prescriptions was free of charge instead an enormously high price. Understand insurance plans and what is covered etc.
Canton, OH |
I have been a patient with Dr. Keith for three years. The staff is very nice. That's all I can say nice about Dr. Keith's office. If your time is valuable choose another physician.
in Green, OH |
Dr. Keith always kept me waiting over an hour. I scheduled the first appointment of the day so she couldn't be behind. I was taken to a room 15 minutes after my appointment time & sat in there for over an hour after the nurse left. I stepped out to ask if the doctor would be in within the next 30 minutes, because I had another appointment scheduled, and the whole staff acted annoyed. I got my copay back, left & never went back. Dr. Keith spends minimal time with patients & explains nothing well.
If I could give negative stars I would. Every time I go I have to wait 1-2 hours at least before seeing the doctor. I called to say I may be 5 minutes late to my appointment and was told if I was then I would have to reschedule my appointment. I arrived on time and then I was kept waiting for 2 hours before seeing get the doctor. They ignored a letter about my sons disability and it took over a week to speak to the doctor about an allergic reaction I had to medication she prescribed.Ridiculou
in Uniontown, OH |
The avg. waiting time is 30-45 mins even with an appt. to get into the office area. After the nurse check-up, need to wait another 30-60 mins to see the doctor. I'd been with this doctor for several yrs. before my last visit. She'd never kept her appt. time. Plus, she is rude and always seems in a hurry. I don't need to see doc. very often, only 2-3 times/yr. So it's easy for me to forget the bad experience months ago. Never forget since the last horrible experience. Stay away from this doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Linda Keith, DO?
Are you Dr. Keith?

Compare Dr. Keith

Dr. Keith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Keith has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Keith's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Keith does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Keith and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

OHIO UNIV COLLEGE OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Keith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Keith does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Keith and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.