Dr. Linda M. Keefer, MD

Dr. Linda M. Keefer, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 65 years old

"Trying to prevent health problems is important, but so is having to cope with health issues when they arise," Dr. Keefer says. "Understanding the various specialized approaches one may encounter in medicine is often challenging. One of our roles is to help educate patients about those areas, equip them to make the best decision they can for themselves and see them through the process."Read more

STPN
1520 Highway 22 W
Madisonville, LA 70447 Get Directions

Dr. Keefer's Experience

See how Dr. Keefer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Keefer

Dr. Keefer accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Keefer has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Keefer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keefer to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Keefer
Dr. Keefer's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
Dr. Keefer Says:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Healthgrades profile to share your opinion. I value your input. Hearing from patients like you helps me examine how I come across as a caregiver and physician. It helps me improve my interactions with patients and ultimately the patient experience in my office. Please contact my office manager at 985-626-1717 if you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail.

in Anita springs Louisiana |
Dr Keefer is the Best doctor I've ever gone to she listens to me answers any questions I have she takes as much time with me as I need and when I need a recommendation of another doctor she gives me one right than she is very knowledgeable of what she's says I'm so glad I have her as my family physician I feel great when I leave her doctors office I feel like she's my miracle worker. I would recommend her to anyone I know.
in Covington, LA |
She does not prescribe medicine unless it is absolutely necessary. She also is very helpful in giving advice to deal with the insurance companies, which is rare to find in a physician these days. I've seen her for over 15 years and hope I can continue to see her for 50 more.
Mandeville, LA |
Gives totally of herself to help her patients.
in Mandeville, LA |
It has been wonderful for all these years. Her knowledge of her patients and medications is excellent and how to treat you and listens to you. She really cares about what she does and gives the best she can.
Have you seen Dr. Linda M. Keefer, MD?
Are you Dr. Keefer?

Compare Dr. Keefer

More Internists like Dr. Keefer at STPN

Dr. Keefer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Keefer says...

Dr. Keefer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Keefer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Keefer's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1972

• Other Education
    Washington University

Completed in 1977

Dr. Keefer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keefer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics