Dr. Linda Francis, MD

Dr. Linda Francis, MD

Adult Psychiatry  ·
Female
Dr. Linda Francis, MD is an adult psychiatry specialist in Wilmington, NC and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in adult psychiatry and forensic psychiatry.

1515 Medical Center Dr

Wilmington, NC 28401

Learn about Dr. Francis

See how frequently Dr. Francis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
Drug and Alcohol Dependence

Dr. Francis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Adult Psychiatry
  • Forensic Psychiatry

• Forensic Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • East Carolina University / Brody School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Sheppard and Enoch Pratt Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Langley Porter Psych Inst Ucsf
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Francis has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Francis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Francis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Francis' Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Francis to family and friends

Dr. Francis' Performance

Dr. Francis Says:
"

We value your feedback and strive to continuously improve the patient experience at our office.   Please call us at our office at the listed number with any question or concern.  We will do our best to help you personally.

"

She saved my life. Amazing doctor. She knows exactly what's up; no bs. Follow her protocol and you will get better. She also is sensitive to your autonomy and personal choices in mental health management. I'm so grateful to know her. She has a great sense of humor, too. At one of my favorite...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My overall health has significantly improved under the care of Dr. Francis. She is meticulously thorough in her medical and mental testing and evaluation of my condition resulting is a diagnosis and treatment plan for me that is working and has helped me regain nearly optimal health. For that I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Francis was recommended to me by my health provider because I needed a specialist in Psychiatry and my experience ever since my first visit with her has been great. Dr. Francis is highly professional at her work and has been able to help me with my mental health needs and I feel a positive...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I've been seeing Dr.Francis for 10 yrs. Have not had any problems with medications. She follows up with bloodwork to ensure all is working well together. Easy to get an appt. if needed. Yes, I would recommend to family or friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Francis is by far one of the best psychiatrists I have had in my many years. She will set up phone appointments, and when in crisis, will make time daily to talk with you as well. She is up to date with all new treatments and medications. She has a calming and reassuring bedside manner. She...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0