Dr. Linda Delo, DO

Dr. Linda Delo, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 56 years old

We focus on prevention and health maintenance with effeciency and quality, caring service for our patients.Read more

Dr. Delo's Experience

See how Dr. Delo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Delo

Dr. Delo accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Delo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Delo
Dr. Delo's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in Port st Lucie |
I took my mother there, and I wish I never did. My mother was complaining to her multiple times about her shortness of breath. I asked her if she can send her to a pulmonary Doctor, she laughed at me. I took her myself later on and she had severe bronchitis. I came to conclusion that she thinks of her self as a specialist in every field. Well, she is not. She is a regular primary physician who would run every test on you in her office. Her staff is even worse, they do not return calls at all.
in Fort Pierce, florida |
Well I went there because of a headache, she ran so many unnecessary tests and I got a nice bill from her office. One trip cost me more than 2 grand. Then she finally told me I need to go see a specialist for my headache. Very unprofessional. Why even run every test if you can not handle it? Leave it to the specialists lady!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I have been a patient for three years and found that the front desk has really lost some basic customer service and professionalism. Conversations are inappropriate and other staff such as the gals doing labs make off color remarks walking through the waiting room. I really like the practitioners and hope they can get a better handle of the support staff that can make or break an office.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I've been a patient of Delo Medical for 13 years and I know dr Delo to be a very caring doctor who goes out of her way to help her patients every time. The front office staff is great, very kind and helpful.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
This office has highly trained staff and providers. Always friendly and helpful. Love this office.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I moved to port saint lucie 3 years ago and started seeing Dr. Delo and her wonderful staff. They all take enough time with and listen to my needs. I am very happy and pleased with their office. Dr. Delo is an amazing doctor!
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Delo took her time and answered all my questions. I have been seeing her for 18 years and she has a great reputation in her community as well as with me! I would recommend.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
Would never go there..I had right hand weakness and she did a test called nerve conduction study on me, she would not tell me the results. Later on, I found out that only neurologists who are trained to do should perform these procedures and not her. She did not bother sending me to see a neurologist until I did my own search. My new neurologist told me I need surgery. I found out she has no business in performing such tests. That is unacceptable.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I count myself very lucky to have a doctor like Linda Delo. She spends a lot of time with you, not only solving your health problems but also encouraging good health habits that will prevent problems in the future. She is a leader is her field, and she has staffed her office with others who share her same level of care. I recommend Dr. Delo to my friends all the time!
Have you seen Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
Are you Dr. Delo?

Compare Dr. Delo

Dr. Delo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Delo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Delo has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Delo's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Delo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Delo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.