Dr. Linda Delo, DO

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Delo

Delo Medical Associates

514 SE Port St Lucie Blvd Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984

Dr. Linda Delo, DO is a family medicine specialist in Port Saint Lucie, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1986 and specializes in family medicine and osteopathic manipulative therapy.

Dr. Delo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Delo

3.6

Dr. Delo?
Dr. Delo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Linda Delo, DO
This place is only interested in making money. I had a feeling after my first visit but decided to give them a few more chances and my initial gut feeling was correct. They do not care about their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
Dr. Delo and oll the other doctors, physician assistants and office people are the best. They are efficient, helpful, friendly and caring. I have been coming here for about 5 years. If I have an emergency they always work me in. You don't sit in the waiting room forever. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
I was her patient since 1991 and she is very thoughtful and takes her time to listen to what you have to say. She has kept me alive since 91 and I am 80 yrs old and she is the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
Dr. Delo is simply the best! I really appreciate the time you spent with me and the compassion that you showed me. I have had some bad experiences with some doctors lately where they just treated me like another number, but not with Dr. Delo. You truly care about people and it shows. You are what every doctor should be and I am so glad that I found you. Also your staff is great from the check in process to the nurse absolutely no complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
I have been coming to this office for 2 years now I am disabled and have many problems with sitting and standing for any length of time. They all know of my condition and they are the office who did my referral to pain management. I have a 9:20 appointment and you leave in the patient room for 45 minutes with the door closed!! You know that I can't sit long and this is how you treat me WOW!! Needless to say that I was told that the doctor was behind on seeing her patients. Not a way to treat you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
I was having severe shoulder pain until I visited Dr.Delo . At the initial visit Dr. Delo quickly acknowledged the problem and took care of it for me. She is a very knowledgable physician and I was very pleased with my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
This was the first time I felt that my medical issues and concerns were well received. There was a genuine sincerity of care and concern for my welfare. She listened, she didn’t finish my sentences for me, she was interested in what I was saying, I wasn’t the 900 clock patient I was Elliot, she explained her diagnosis and what to expect and presented options to me. She made me feel valued and I have faith that she will do her best not just for me but for all patients. Thank you Dr. Delo xoxoxo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
Since relocating to Florida I was in search of a primary physician that would give me the special care that I need and I found that with Dr Delo . Dr Delo takes the time to explain - she is thorough , has patience I could not have asked for a better doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. Delo for over 10 years. All of my family sees someone in this office. They are wonderful with a very caring staff. I would definitely recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
Dr.Delo takes the time to listen to you and recommends a conservative approach to medicine, which I like. She is thorough and very kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
I took my mother there, and I wish I never did. My mother was complaining to her multiple times about her shortness of breath. I asked her if she can send her to a pulmonary Doctor, she laughed at me. I took her myself later on and she had severe bronchitis. I came to conclusion that she thinks of her self as a specialist in every field. Well, she is not. She is a regular primary physician who would run every test on you in her office. Her staff is even worse, they do not return calls at all.
This review, as well as the one below, is written...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
Well I went there because of a headache, she ran so many unnecessary tests and I got a nice bill from her office. One trip cost me more than 2 grand. Then she finally told me I need to go see a specialist for my headache. Very unprofessional. Why even run every test if you can not handle it? Leave it to the specialists lady!
This review, as well as the one above, is written...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
I have been a patient for three years and found that the front desk has really lost some basic customer service and professionalism. Conversations are inappropriate and other staff such as the gals doing labs make off color remarks walking through the waiting room. I really like the practitioners and hope they can get a better handle of the support staff that can make or break an office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
I've been a patient of Delo Medical for 13 years and I know dr Delo to be a very caring doctor who goes out of her way to help her patients every time. The front office staff is great, very kind and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
This office has highly trained staff and providers. Always friendly and helpful. Love this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
I moved to port saint lucie 3 years ago and started seeing Dr. Delo and her wonderful staff. They all take enough time with and listen to my needs. I am very happy and pleased with their office. Dr. Delo is an amazing doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
Dr. Delo took her time and answered all my questions. I have been seeing her for 18 years and she has a great reputation in her community as well as with me! I would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?
I count myself very lucky to have a doctor like Linda Delo. She spends a lot of time with you, not only solving your health problems but also encouraging good health habits that will prevent problems in the future. She is a leader is her field, and she has staffed her office with others who share her same level of care. I recommend Dr. Delo to my friends all the time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Delo, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Delo?

We focus on prevention and health maintenance with effeciency and quality, caring service for our patients.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

1986
Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
1986

Dr. Delo accepts

Dr. Delo accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Coventry Health Care
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
POMCO Group
Simplifi
Tricare
UniCare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Delo treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Delo's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Breast Exam
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Physical Therapy
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Stitches
  • Ultrasound
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Delo treats patients.

St. Lucie Medical Center