Dr. Linda Colon-Adames, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Dr. Linda Colon-Adames, MD

Dr. Linda Colon-Adames, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Dr. Colon-Adames' Care Philosophy

TWO PEDIATRICIANS WITH HOLISTIC APPROACH AND OPEN MINDED

Dr. Colon-Adames' Experience

See how Dr. Colon-Adames' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Colon-Adames

Dr. Colon-Adames accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Colon-Adames is now accepting new patients

Dr. Colon-Adames' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colon-Adames to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Colon-Adames' Performance
    Deerfield Beach, FL |
    Dr. Adames and Dr. Sandy are both extremely kind and great physicians. They listened to our concerns and gave us great information. Would recommend. Sometimes there is a longer wait, but it is worth having great doctors.
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    Dr. Colon has been a breath of fresh air for us. Instead of just determining the problem and sending us on our way with meds, she takes the time to try to figure out WHY things are happening. She has been available in a jam for us several times and her other medical personnel there are equally helpful. I have not walked out of there disappointed once. And I think I'm fairly hard to please when it comes to my child. I have read the other reviews, but it seems like those were from some bygone era.
    Coconut Creek, FL |
    We have found Dr. Colon to be professional, intelligent and caring. We haven't a complaint. My husband and I have read the other reviews, however we do not believe that waiting occasionally for an appointment or having to deal with office staff that may or may not be up to par on any given day should affect the ratings of a very excellent doctor. She deserves five stars and that is what we are giving her. We wouldn't entrust our son's care to anyone else.
    in Coral Springs FL |
    i love this woman. She helped my best friends son who had a terrible reaction to vaccines which resulted in seizures. She listened and took so much time speaking with my friend. She gave some wonderful resources and feedback! She genuinely cares for her patients. Best of all she doesn't force vaccines - she leaves that CHOICE up to the parent. The vaccine schedule is not one size fits all and dr Colon recognizes this. thank you Jesus for this amazing dr!
    Miami, FL |
    I absolutely Love Dr Colon she is very sweet and caring. The problem is her office staff they are rude and nasty. On multiple occasions I have had papers snatched from me. Forget about getting medical records they charge you $1 per page when you can get them for free online from there EMR service but the staff will never tell you that. Its really unfortunate after 3 years I have decided to leave this office. If you ever ask to speack to the office manager they will laugh and ignore you. They beh
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    After having an unpleasant experience with our firstborn newborn and another pediatric doctor in Dade County, all of our newborns have been seen by Dr. Linda Colon-Adames. And so far she is the only pediatrician my children have known. I wouldn't change her for anything. I have always felt comfortable with her treatments which have been effective for so many situations. That's how I know Dr. Colon knows what she is talking about. And she will return messages even if it's after office hours
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    We were referred to Dr. Colon-Adames by a few friends and we have had nothing short of phenomenal care by her and her team/staff. We read some of the reviews and were a bit concerned about the staff and wait times. The staff has been awesome and the wait times have improved drastically. We are typically in to see the Dr. or Nurse Practitioner within 15 minutes of our appointment time. We would highly recommend Dr. Colon and Coral Springs Holistic Pediatrics.
    in Pompano Beach, FL |
    the office is very nice and my kids don't feel uncomfortably, the only negative thing is that i am always waiting forever, every single time i have gone. that is why i have to switch doctors
    Have you seen Dr. Linda Colon-Adames, MD?
    Are you Dr. Colon-Adames?

Dr. Colon-Adames' Care Philosophy

TWO PEDIATRICIANS WITH HOLISTIC APPROACH AND OPEN MINDED

Dr. Colon-Adames' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Colon-Adames has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Colon-Adames' Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Pediatric Diseases

University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1987

Montefiore Med Center
      Montefiore Med Center

Dr. Colon-Adames does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colon-Adames and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Colon-Adames does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Colon-Adames and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.