Dr. Linda Bobo, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine •  Female • Age 71

Dr. Bobo

Center For Medical Arts

2601 W Main St Carbondale, IL 62901

Dr. Linda Bobo, MD is a Infectious Disease Specialist in Carbondale, IL and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Howard U, College of Medicine medical school in 2005. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Ferrell Hospital and Franklin Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bobo to book an appointment.

Compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists

Compare Dr. Bobo with our nearby Infectious Disease Specialists at Saint Francis Healthcare System.

Make an appointment at Saint Francis Healthcare System today at (573) 283-3276.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Saint Francis Healthcare System.

Dr. Bobo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bobo

2.4

Dr. Bobo?
I just did.
B. McCutcheon – May 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Bobo, MD?
Called on Nov 19th for an appt. Received one for today Nov. 25th at 2:30 Upon arriving at the Herrin IL. office like we were directed, we were told that there was no appt. and that Dr "Bobo"was on vacation. I didn't get it wrong as I wrote it down at the time I called and got the appt. I then put it in my phone. My wife has been suffering for over three weeks with shingles and at times has been in intolerable pain resulting in 5 ER visits. This is inexcusable and whoever is running that office needs to be fired for not following through It was difficult for my wife to get herself ready and us to travel to Herrin for nothing. The two in the office were less than courteous.That too is inexcusable.
Steve Shappard for Joyce Hanson. – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Bobo, MD?
Dr Bobo and her staff are exceptional.
Carbondale, IL – Feb 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Bobo, MD?
I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. I'm a veteran with 2 purple hearts. I was a patient of hers and she told me I had HIV and then told me I never had it and when I tried to make an appointment after that to see her. She had her receptionist tell me my doctor didn't fax the proper paper work and she wouldn't see me. Are you kidding me. You give me a diagnosis of HIV and then say you were wrong and now are afraid to see me. What a joke of a doctor. I wouldn't recommend her at
Johnston City, IL – Jan 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Bobo, MD?
I was scheduled for an appointment with Dr. Bobo and was given directions to her office by the referring MD. I confirmed the address with her website. When I arrived 10 minutes before the appointment I was told that she was not at this location. We contacted Dr. Bobo's office and were given the correct address. The office was informed that it would take approximately 20 min. to get there. When I arrived I was told that I would not be seen and could come back another day.
Ruth A in Marion, IL – Dec 20, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Linda Bobo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bobo?

• Infectious Disease Medicine