Dr. Lina Naga, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 16 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Naga is the best dermatologist I’ve ever had, hands down. She is incredibly knowledgeable, caring and efficient. I underwent chemotherapy earlier this year and my skin reacted terribly to the treatment. Dr. Naga’s suggested skin regiment improved my skin tremendously. The office itself is clean, airy, and super high tech – there are iPads near the front entrance and flat screen tablets in each patient’s room. I highly recommend SkinDC!
Author:
Dr. Naga has the perfect balance of professionalism and kindness while treating her patients. I trust her clinical judgement and expertise completely.
Author:
Dr. Naga has treated me for botox and microneedling. She is absolutely the best. Super detail orientated and precise. When she performs the procedure it is painless. She is someone I can always relate to and feel comfortable with. Hands down the best Derm in the DMV.
Author:
Dr. Naga is very up-to-date on all of the latest research - it made me feel very comfortable!
Author:
Dr. Naga has a very personable demeanor and was very knowledgeable in the latest dermatological research and therapies. I went in for a consult on acne and hair loss and came out with a personalized, actionable plan with a detailed schedule of medications. Dr. Naga is great and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dermatologist in the D.C. area!
Author:
Dr. Naga is extremely knowledgeable, warm and caring. I have a history of malignant melanoma in my family and need full derm check every 6 months. Dr. Naga has mapped and identified many suspicious moles and I have had many removed with no scars or issues. She is fantastic and I would trust her with any derm condition.
Author:
I'm in my 30s and I went to SkinDC for preventive Botox. I loved everything from the easy and fast check-in to the customer service. I met with Dr. Naga and I loved how she tells you exactly what you need and makes you look very natural. Will continue to see them. Super recommended!
Author:
Dr. Naga is warm and caring. I have been to the office for botox and fillers. She takes her time, explains the procedure and really LISTENS to what you want. I like her conservative approach and she never pushes you to do more than you feel comfortable with. My daughter has also seen Dr. Naga for skin issues. She is well versed in medical dermatology as well as the cosmetic.
Author:
Very personable and knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommend. Easy to communicate with her about any issues.
Author:
I had very bad experience with this doctor.My particular skin condition she could never diagnose even after 3 visits (other doctor diagnosed it in first visit and cured in 1 week)and kept on advising OTC creams.I suffered 3 months becoz of it. Instead of inspecting my skin, she was busy doing something on her phone, that too , after making to wait for more than 1 hr. Also,for prescription from her, she never sent approval in spite of reminders from insurance, personal visit, pharmacy, phone.
Author:
Accurate diagnosis; effective treatment. Very knowledgeable and nice to work with.
Author:
Pleasant, pretty, humble and smart Doctor. There was a bit of a wait time and she apologized for it, assessed my condition, diagnosed the problem, wrote me a prescription for a topical cream and told me to see her in three weeks. I am very happy that visited this particular practice. By the way, it might be hard to get an appointment as a new patient but it's easy to get an appointment after your first visit.