Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Lina Naga, MD
We provide an innovative, individualized, and preventive approach to skin health. Terrence Keaney, MD, FAAD, and Lina Naga MD, FAAD, are proud to open the full-service medical and cosmetic dermatology practice, SkinDC. Located in Suite 125 at 1525 Wilson Boulevard, in the Rosslyn neighborhood of Arlington VA, SkinDC serves the greater DC metropolitan area. Just steps from Key Bridge and minutes from the George Washington Parkway and Theodore Roosevelt bridge, SkinDC is centrally situated to serve patients from Arlington, Georgetown, McLean, Alexandria, Downtown DC, Chevy Chase, Bethesda and Washington. SkinDC is a brand new contemporary, state-of-the-art dermatology office that provides a broad range of medical and cosmetic dermatology treatments as well as the latest laser, energy based, and hair restoration technologies. Dr. Keaney and Dr. Naga place a high priority on providing innovation and individualized care, building treatments around individual patients, putting their needs first and recommending only those services necessary to meet their goals. The doctor-patient relationship is important to both Dr. Naga and Dr. Keaney, and the entire team at SkinDC supports the "patients first" service ethos. SkinDC offers the latest in laser, cosmetic, medical, and hair restoration treatments. Both doctors have specialized training in cutting edge technologies, ensuring the finest care and most up-to-date techniques. SkinDC also conducts clinical research in order to discover new treatments and technologies for our patients. SkinDC is a complete dermatology destination that provides the full service of medical and aesthetic treatments.

SkinDC

1525 Wilson Blvd Ste 125

Arlington, VA 22209

Learn about Dr. Naga

Dr. Naga's Experience

Dr. Naga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne

• Botox® Injection
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• George Washington University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Maryland Medical Center
  • Cosmetic Dermatology-Dr. Tina Alster
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Naga has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Naga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Naga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Naga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Naga to family and friends
Dr. Naga's Performance
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Naga is the best dermatologist I’ve ever had, hands down. She is incredibly knowledgeable, caring and efficient. I underwent chemotherapy earlier this year and my skin reacted terribly to the treatment. Dr. Naga’s suggested skin regiment improved my skin tremendously. The office itself is clean, airy, and super high tech – there are iPads near the front entrance and flat screen tablets in each patient’s room. I highly recommend SkinDC!
Washington, DC |
Dr. Naga has the perfect balance of professionalism and kindness while treating her patients. I trust her clinical judgement and expertise completely.
Chevy Chase, MD |
Dr. Naga has treated me for botox and microneedling. She is absolutely the best. Super detail orientated and precise. When she performs the procedure it is painless. She is someone I can always relate to and feel comfortable with. Hands down the best Derm in the DMV.
in Bethesda, MD |
Dr. Naga is very up-to-date on all of the latest research - it made me feel very comfortable!
Arlington, VA |
Dr. Naga has a very personable demeanor and was very knowledgeable in the latest dermatological research and therapies. I went in for a consult on acne and hair loss and came out with a personalized, actionable plan with a detailed schedule of medications. Dr. Naga is great and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a dermatologist in the D.C. area!
Dr. Naga is extremely knowledgeable, warm and caring. I have a history of malignant melanoma in my family and need full derm check every 6 months. Dr. Naga has mapped and identified many suspicious moles and I have had many removed with no scars or issues. She is fantastic and I would trust her with any derm condition.
in Washington, D.C. |
I'm in my 30s and I went to SkinDC for preventive Botox. I loved everything from the easy and fast check-in to the customer service. I met with Dr. Naga and I loved how she tells you exactly what you need and makes you look very natural. Will continue to see them. Super recommended!
Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Naga is warm and caring. I have been to the office for botox and fillers. She takes her time, explains the procedure and really LISTENS to what you want. I like her conservative approach and she never pushes you to do more than you feel comfortable with. My daughter has also seen Dr. Naga for skin issues. She is well versed in medical dermatology as well as the cosmetic.
Sandston, VA |
Very personable and knowledgeable doctor. Highly recommend. Easy to communicate with her about any issues.
in Chevy Chase, MD |
I had very bad experience with this doctor.My particular skin condition she could never diagnose even after 3 visits (other doctor diagnosed it in first visit and cured in 1 week)and kept on advising OTC creams.I suffered 3 months becoz of it. Instead of inspecting my skin, she was busy doing something on her phone, that too , after making to wait for more than 1 hr. Also,for prescription from her, she never sent approval in spite of reminders from insurance, personal visit, pharmacy, phone.
in Bethesda, MD |
Accurate diagnosis; effective treatment. Very knowledgeable and nice to work with.
in Potomac, MD |
Pleasant, pretty, humble and smart Doctor. There was a bit of a wait time and she apologized for it, assessed my condition, diagnosed the problem, wrote me a prescription for a topical cream and told me to see her in three weeks. I am very happy that visited this particular practice. By the way, it might be hard to get an appointment as a new patient but it's easy to get an appointment after your first visit.
Have you seen Dr. Lina Naga, MD?
Are you Dr. Naga?