Dr. Lin Ma, MD

Dr. Lin Ma, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Lin Ma, MD is a neurology specialist in Turlock, CA and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Beijing Medical University in 1987 and specializes in neurology.

1051 E Tuolumne Rd Ste 107

Turlock, CA 95382

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Ma

See how frequently Dr. Ma performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gait Abnormality
Tremor
Peripheral Nerve Disorders

Dr. Ma's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ma "We diagnose and treat neurological symptoms, such as headache, double vision, neuropathy, black out, numbness, pain, loss of balance, memory loss, dizziness, carpal tunnel, seizure, stroke, Parkinson, multiple sclerosis, pinched nerve, and tremor. We also conduct an advanced diagnostic test called EMG (electromyography). MEG is used to find the nerve or muscle that causes the neurological symptoms, such as pain, numbness and weakness."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Beijing Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • University Conn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of California At Davis / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Ma has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Ma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ma's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ma to family and friends

Dr. Ma's Performance

GOOD

I have never been threatened by a doc office like this place. Though the doc was great the staff was the worst ever. I was told eather have 234$ cash In my hand or don’t show up. Not once but three times. She told me my insurance said my insurance said work comp was my primary and my main insurance...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Worse office i ever been, she couldn't speak English and the reports were confusing...She did wrong diagnosis and confused my PT's and OT's. They want your last penny and insurance money there is no care for you as a patient in this office....Thank god I found some good physician that I can work...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I don't recommend this Dr and her office to anyone.When I went to her office for my hand and neck issue her diagnostic was completely wrong and confused the PT and OT that i went to and when she explained to me what her founding was I couldn't understand her English.her husband is her office...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr maa is good but receptionist is liar i went in February she told i have deductible to pay that is due once a year so i paid with my copay then i went back in March she asked again for ded. I told we already paid in February but she's like no we didn't then i want to meet dr but she said we...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
She was very professional, yet I felt like she cared about my experience with what she was doing to me. I was so worried about my procedure, but she made me comfortable, and all went very well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option1