Dr. Lily Daniali, MD

Dr. Lily Daniali, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

I grew up in Southeast Texas as a first-generation American. My parents are exceptionally kind and resilient people who taught me a strong work ethic and caring for others. Medicine, surgery and ultimately plastic surgery are my calling, and I love my work. My training has taken me to many great medical institutions through out the U.S., but I am excited to now call Colorado home. I often meet patients when they are faced with both simple and complex problems, and nothing makes me happier than when my patients feel well cared for and are making strides to get back to life as usual. I live in Denver with my partner Benson & dog Harry.

Burn and Reconstructive Centers of Colorado

601 E Hampden Ave Ste 310

Englewood, CO 80113

• American Republic
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Daniali

It is a privilege to be trusted by patients to care for them.  My priorities are to be a safe, detail-oriented surgeon who does everything possible to optimize my patient's outcomes and recovery.  My personal care philosophy is that I take the time to listen and explain my thoughts and recommended plan.  My job is to help patients understand what is happening with their bodies, to explain very complex problems in an understandable way, and together the patient and I together make decisions.  I'm an approachable plastic surgeon, and I take care of my patients like they are my own family.

Dr. Daniali's Experience

Dr. Daniali's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Craniofacial Surgery
  • Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery
  • Pediatric Plastic Surgery

Dr. Daniali does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Cancer
  • Wounds

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Congenital Hand Surgery
  • Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP) Flap
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Microvascular Reconstruction Surgery
  • Mohs Defect Reconstruction Surgery
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perforator Flap Breast Reconstruction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Johns Hopkins University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • University Of Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Rutgers University Biomedical & Health Sciences-Plastic Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Craniofacial & Pediatric Plastic Surgery-Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute / Pediatric Plastic Surgery Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Hand & Microsurgery Fellowship-University Of Texas Southwestern
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Daniali has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Daniali has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Daniali does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daniali and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Daniali's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daniali to family and friends
Dr. Daniali's Performance
in Thornton, CO |
Dr. Daniali has been managing my reconstructive process after having a double mastectomy in June, 2017. I have nothing but good things to say about the care I have been receiving at Dr. Danieli's office. She is comprehensive with her care plan, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I feel completely taken care of and confident with her decisions. In addition, Dr. Daniali has an amazing "Patient Navigator", who helps tend to every question and detail .
in Lakewood, CO |
I had 2nd and 3rd degree burns over my chest, abdomen, thighs and legs. Dr. Daniali immediately admitted me into the hospital burn treatment department and performed surgery on me the next day. I had skin grafts and was so scared but she was so calm and reassuring. The entire burn treatment staff at the hospital and in her clinic were incredible. They took time making sure my pain was controlled and i understood what was happening. I'm amazed at my progress in such a short time.
in Parker, CO |
Excellent doctor! She is very attentive, thorough and genuinely cares about her patients. Makes you feel like you are the only patient for the day. She helped navigate me through a very difficult medical diagnosis, decisions and subsequent surgery. Highly recommended!!
in Westfield, Pa. |
I was injured by a bear causing significant hand and facial injuries. I live 2 thousand miles away from Denver and knew nothing about the doctors or health facilities. Dr. Daniali provided a loving,caring and compassionate environment to my wife and me. The professional care I have received is nothing short of miraculous. I have total confidence in Dr. Daniali that she will provide me with the best care available. Absolutely love her and her team!
in Morrison, CO |
Dr. Daniali performed a very complex forehead flap procedure used to rebuild a good portion of my nose which had to be removed due to melanoma. It took a total of 3 surgeries and several follow-up visits. The results turned out great. She did an amazing job! Throughout the process she was very professional and caring. Her staff and co-workers were excellent as well!
in Indian Hills, CO |
Astonishing and knowledgeable master of her field. I feel very lucky to have met and work with her, and her great team. Not only brilliant at what she does, she possesses a great intellect, she is kind, careful, a great listener, and at the front-edge of expertise in her field. I would highly recommend her!
in Greenwood Village, CO |
I've never met a doctor so dedicated to her patients as Dr. Daniali. In an overwhelming hospital setting her warmth, focus and brilliant grasp of her field settles you and let's you know that you are in the hands of a surgeon who will do everything possible to give you the best you.
in Denver CO |
There was never a moment that I didn't feel that I was receiving anything but the very best of care. Dr Daniali and her staff were always professional and caring. I'm grateful for their help in recovering from a very broken hand. My sincere thanks to each and everyone of you!
in Evergreen, CO |
Dr. Daniali is the very best-I thank God she was my surgeon. I had seriously injured my hand by injecting mineral Spirits into my finger. The chemical had impregnated the tissue in my finger. Dr. Daniali operated on my hand and carefully, professionally squeezed and irrigated the chemicals from my wound. From the moment I met Dr. Daniali I was impressed. She is knowledgeable and exceptionally competent; yet gentle and engaging. She was singularly confident and in total command; so I was at ease.
in Dallas, TX |
I met with Dr. Daniali, when my son had a science experiment go bad. He was test shooting an air cannon at a school event, and the recoil was so intense it exploded the skin on his ear. The nurse insisted I would rather wait for Dr. Daniali to do the work. She told me she was the best, and if it was her kid, Dr. Daniali would be he first pick. Dr. Daniali did not disappoint! We had great conversation as she delicately sewed up my son's ear. He felt no pain, and her work was exceptional.
Have you seen Dr. Lily Daniali, MD?
Are you Dr. Daniali?

Visit Dr. Daniali

Dr. Daniali accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA

Hospitals where Dr. Daniali has admitting privileges

Swedish Medical Center
501 E Hampden Ave
Englewood, CO 80113

More Plastic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Daniali at Burn and Reconstructive Centers of Colorado

Plastic Surgery Specialist