Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD

Psychiatry ·  Female · Age 75

Dr. Saavedra

Orlando Psych Group

7300 Sandlake Commons Blvd Ste 315 Orlando, FL 32819

Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from U Moscow in 1969 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Saavedra accepts

Dr. Saavedra accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Saavedra's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Saavedra's Top Procedures and Conditions

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

Dr. Saavedra treats Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) more than 94% of her peers

Dr. Saavedra treats this condition more than 94% of her peers

Dr. Saavedra treats this condition more than 92% of her peers

Dr. Saavedra's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Hypochondriasis
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

2.9

Dr. Saavedra?
Dr. Saavedra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD
I have been seeing Dr. Saavedra for over 10 years. I was working a public safety job and i am bi polar with extreme anxiety. She listens to me because im honest with her and i listen to her directions. I am a difficult patient as my body has bad side effects on certain medicine. This lady is intelligent and she knows if you arent sincere. I cant say enough about Tracy who works the front desk. What a gem. She is so sincere and compassionate. I dont know what i would do with out her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD?
Dr. Saavedra has been treating me for over 9 years and I trust her a lot. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and will always tell you the truth. She has succeeded where other providers have failed for me. If you have an emergency she will always get you in, which leads to my only complaint, that she is always running behind. But the excellence of care is worth waiting for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD?
Over 10 years as a patient. I don't mind the wait time because I know that the doctor takes the appropriate time with each patient, even if that means waiting a bit longer for my appointment. She has definitely gone above and beyond for me and spent more time when needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD?
After coming to Dr. Saavedra with anxiety & depression, she recommended I get off the very low doses of medication I was on. I agreed and started to step down with them. In two months I came to her asking if we could slow down the progression as I was having a lot of panic attacks and wasn't able to deal with stress at work without having a meltdown. She called me a drug seeker and went on a tirade about white people needing pills and that's why her people were outcompeting us for jobs. Bad doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD?
I waited an hr to see her about my anxiety. She literally talked to me for about 2 minutes and then pulled out her script pad to prescribe 2 different meds. She had no interest in talking and seemed to be more interested in pushing pills then getting to the root of my anxiety. When I checked out the girl at the desk said I didn't have a copay and then they called my cell phone dozens of times without leaving voicemails because there turned out to be a $40 copay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD?
This doctor degraded me and said I wouldn't be able to pursuer a career in my field of choice based on her assessment. It may have taken 8 years but I was able to achieve my goals with the help of another physician and psychotherapist. Excercise caution if you exhibit any signs of depression. She will baker act you in a New York minute.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD?
Arrived 10 min early for appointment to check in. Reception although nice, did not alert me that the doctor was running late when I arrived. I waited to see if they would update me that the wait may be longer. No one bothered, other patients came and went , I was still waiting. I finally told the receptionist that I couldn't wait because I had another appointment elsewhere and even though my appointment time was over an hour ago. I did not reschedule, because this was the 2nd time it happened.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD?
Dr. Saavedra misdiagnosed my daughter, sending her to the hospital. I would not recommend this doctor. She spent a lot of time with my daughter, but she changed her diagnosis after years of her having a bi-polar diagnosis. Her misdiagnosis caused my daughter to spiral into a manic episode. It has been an emotional and financial burden.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Lillian Saavedra, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saavedra?