Dr. Lillian Kaminsky, MD

Dr. Lillian Kaminsky, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Female | 41 years old

19 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Kaminsky specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine and practices in Middletown, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kaminsky? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kaminsky's Experience

See how Dr. Kaminsky's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaminsky

Dr. Kaminsky accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Kaminsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaminsky to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Kaminsky's Performance
Monroe, NY |
Everything with my pregnancy has been 100% completely smooth. Because I turned 35 halfway through, I got recommended by my regular Dr to test for Downs Syndrome. Her office told me it should only cost $200 for this test and I got a $3,700 bill in the mail from a lab in California. I had 5 sonograms which I feel were completely unnecessary. I feel like she just had me keep coming back to rake in the money. I now owe Crystal Run over $1000 in Kaminsky bills alone. I think she's all about the money
Chester, NY |
She didn't even know I was high risk patient when I saw her-obviously didn't look at my records before seeing me. I was supposed to get weekly shots at 16 weeks and no one made sure that happened, despite me calling and telling them I needed them by such a date. One time they told me to come in as soon as possible and not to wait (due to results of an U/S) but still had me wait in waiting room for 1HR. When discussing my situation, she gave me no guidance & could not answer my questions.
in Warwick, NY |
This doctor is horrible. Dealing with her is like dealing with an insensitive hack. She barely speaks to you and is unable to answer any questions. She calls herself a high risk OB/GYN. After seeing her today I really feel that I am high risk after the stress she put me through. Keep away from her and find yourself a real doctor.
in Chester, NY |
I dislike coming to this doctor. I'm always on time or before time for all my appointments but still have to wait at least 45 minutes before I get called. When she finally comes to see me, she would spend less than 1 minute and leave. She doesn't explain anything and always in a rush. I had questions and concerns hich I brought up to her and all she could advice is everything is fine. My pregnancy is high risk so why would everything be fine? I'm ready to switch to a different specialist!
I'd give her a zero rating! This is second birth to have to see her & with first birth she told me my son had a heart problem he's a healthy 4yr old! This time it's been stressful & un enjoyable pregnancy! Very unprofessional doctor!!!! Very test happy & seems to judge before letting you ask your questions! Your a number to her not a person---
Middletown, NY |
If I could leave 0 stars I would. I came here last time with my first pregnancy and left in tears. The tech extremely rude and aggressive and the dr stuck her head in the room long enough to say everything was fine (when it wasn't) and left, not to be seen again. Told myself I'd never come back here but unfortunately I find myself here yet again. I am waiting in the waiting room for my appointment that was an hour and 15 mins ago. I regret coming early. I regret coming here all together.
in New York |
I understand that bedside manner is not everything. However, Dr. Kaminsky has an extremely insensitive approach to fetal medicine and families dealing with traumatic prenatal diagnoses. In our experience, Dr. Kaminsky was making drastic suggestions without having prior experience or knowledge with the given prenatal diagnosis. If you are dealing with a fatal or high risk prenatal diagnosis, I suggest you find a different doctor.
in MONTGOMERY, NY |
Dr. Kaminsky is great, and tells it like it is. You know why you are there and any possible out comes both + & - she does not sugar coat anything which is what I like.
New York, NY |
Terrible experience...actually told me she had no time for my question. As a nurse, I was floored and couldn't believe what she said. I wouldn't recommend to anyone. I went to another provider and I'm so happy I did. Pregnancy shouldn't be more stressful because of your provider. On a positive note, Her US Tech Tasha is wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Lillian Kaminsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaminsky?

Compare Dr. Kaminsky

Dr. Kaminsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Kaminsky has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaminsky's Board Certifications

• Maternal & Fetal Medicine
    • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
    • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
    • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
    • Preeclampsia
    • Sickle Cell Disease
    • Uterine Fibroids

University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine

Dr. Kaminsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaminsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine