Dr. Liliana Nazario, MD

Dr. Liliana Nazario, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Liliana Nazario, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. She is 59 years old. Dr. Nazario is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center and Saint Luke's South Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Nazario

Liliana E. Nazario, MD has practiced in the Overland Park area for more than 20 years. Her treatment philosophy centers on comprehensive education for patients as the first step in developing an effective treatment plan. She partners closely with them to foster a sense of confidence in their care. Dr. Nazario has a special interest in dermatology, pediatrics and women?s health. She graduated from the University of Kansas School of Medicine and completed her residency at Research Medical Center in Kansas City.

Video

Dr. Nazario's Experience

Dr. Nazario's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Otitis Media
  • Pneumonia

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Baptist Lutheran Medical Center

Dr. Nazario has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nazario does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nazario and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nazario's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nazario to family and friends
Dr. Nazario's Performance
in OPKS |
I have been going to Dr. Nazario for almost 30 years. She delivered by 27 year old son. She has provided the best care for me throughout the past three decades, which have included two office moves, additional staff growth, technology upgrades, numerous insurance changes, etc. She is always on top of the most current medical research and I completely trust the care she has provided. As my family doctor, she has referred me to excellent specialists when I have needed them - surgeries, etc.
in Overland Park, KS |
If you are looking for a facility where everyone cares about making you feel comfortable - this is it. The service you will receive from your phone call to set up your visit to when you leave is exceptional!
in Overland Park, KS |
I have been with Dr. Nazario almost from her graduation from medical school. Through the years she has helped me walk through the different stages of my life with compassion, a big listening heart and through health care. From all my many encounters with other doctors she is by far my favorite! She never makes me feel foolish for any of my questions and always gives me the impression that I am her only patient of the day even though I KNOW she has a crammed schedule. She is very popular!
Leawood, KS |
Dr. Nazario is genuine in her commitment to her patients.
Dr. Nazario has been my family doctor for many years, and I continue to rely on her for all of my routine and yearly exams. Her "bedside" manner is exceptional....knowledgeable, caring, and she never rushes the appointment.
in Paola, KS |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nazario's over 25 years and she has always provided excellent health care. I have recommended her to many friends & family and they are currently her patients also. A caring doctor that really listens to your concerns is hard to find. I highly recommend Dr. Nazario. I will add that her nurse Connie, X-ray techs, lab staff and the front office staff at the clinic are all very efficient & friendly.
in Olathe, KS |
Dr. Nazario has been my family physician for a long time. She is also the family physician for my children. Dr. Nazario has a very pleasant personality, and I never feel intimidated when conversing with her. She always keeps my allergies in mind before prescribing any medications. Dr. Nazario always asks about my kids, as she has known them for a long time. Connie, Dr. Nazario's nurse, is also very nice and hardworking. They are an excellent team! I would definitely recommend them.
Overland Park, KS |
I have been very happy with Dr. Nazario for some 20+ years. She always takes time to listen and expresses genuine concern. We've only had one instance when what appeared to be a rash (because it hadn't responded to RetinA as other basal cells had.) turned out to be a non-malignant basal cell thing that was removed by the dermatologist she recommended. All in all, I am very happy with her.
Overland Park, KS |
I've been a patient of Dr. Nazario for almost 20 years. I trust what she says to me and know I can depend on getting a straight answer to any health problem I have.
Shawnee, KS |
Dr Nazario has been my physician for almost 20 years. She listens and discusses your health with you and truly cares about your health. She has gone above and beyond.
in Lenexa Ks |
Dr Nazario is kind considerate & intelligent! I trust her completely !! She listens to you as a patient! She pays attention to every aspect ! As a patient I do not feel rushed ! I feel I could ask her anything! I would & have recommended her to others!
in Olathe, KS |
I've been going to doctor Nazario for around 20 years. In that time she has seen me through some very difficult situations. She's very knowledgeable and has a very warm personality, easy to talk to and a calming demeanor. She's also not afraid to refer you to a specialist when it's in your best interest. She truly cares about her patients and feels like family.
in lees summit, mo |
There is not another doctor I would even consider going to in Kansas City. Lou my husband have been patients of Dr. Nazario for 20 yrs. We moved to Lee's Summit when we returned to Kansas City from Florida and still drive to see Dr. Nazario. Sometimes it can be a little longer because, Dr. Nazario wants to give quality care rather than rushed care.
in Leawood, KS |
I have been going to Dr. Nazario for over 20 years. I absolutely love her. She never rushes you through. Is very thorough and doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist when she thinks it is necessary. She makes sure you are up to date on all necessary immunizations and preventive tests. She is always on top of everything.
in Lenexa, KS |
Dr. Nazario is easy to talk to and very thorough. She takes plenty of time to listen and clearly explains in answer to my questions. I appreciate how well the office organizes my visit so that I can have my exam, testing for bone density, and blood work right one the spot with very little wait time.
in Overland Park, KS |
I find Dr. Nazario to be an extremely capable and empathetic physician. I always feel well cared for and satisfied after every visit. She genuinely cares about my health and wants me to understand what she is watching out for as well as giving me advice to make my life better. I trust her completely and I appreciate her demeanor. She is a great doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Liliana Nazario, MD?
Are you Dr. Nazario?

Visit Dr. Nazario

Dr. Nazario accepts 31 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA