Dr. Lilia Pacini, MD

Dr. Lilia Pacini, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Lilia Pacini, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Palm Springs, CA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Pacini is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center.

1100 N Palm Canyon Dr Ste 212

Palm Springs, CA 92262

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Pacini

See how frequently Dr. Pacini performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear
Uterine Diseases
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Pacini's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• Universidad Del Norte
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Lyndon B Johnson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Lyndon B Johnson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Pacini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pacini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pacini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pacini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pacini to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Pacini's Performance
in Palm Springs, CA |
I have gone through multiple miscarriages after a tubal reversal. Dr. Pacini has been so compassionate and reassuring with me. She and the staff have answered my endless questions and given me the time and kindness I so desperately needed going through that difficult time. I am happy to say, I am now pregnant with what looks to be a very healthy pregnancy and I am overjoyed to be able to work with the lovely women at Dr. Pacini’s office. I love this office!
Palm Springs, CA |
Where is the compassion? She has no bedside manner, no feeling. Doesn't spend enough time with patients. She comes off as very rude and it's all about her.
Rancho Mirage, CA |
dr Pacini has no regard or respect for her patients. I have been speaking to women for 16 years regarding the impact the surgery had on their health/lives. She condescendingly replied that I had not spoken to enough women. Also, although I had told her PRIOR to exam that I would never have a hysterectomy, she went ahead with exam then said that was the only solution she could do! Now my insurance will not pay for exam from dr who WILL do less-invasive surgery.
in Palm Springs, CA |
Iam sorry to hear all this negative post ,but Dr. Pacini/Dr.Martinez and the staff were great to us ,she has done my 3rd C-section and everything went well, i had some difficult times with my pregnancy but she was with me the whole entire pregnancy and very sweet lady! she said she would do my 4th c-section too! so going back for my 4th baby!!!:)
in Palm Springs, CA |
Dr. Pacini is absolutely amazing, she delivered my son and was awesome. I had complications with my delivery and she solved everything. I love her and could never thank her enough for the amazing care she gave me and my son.
in Palm Springs, CA |
I have several medical conditions that make me a high risk pregnancy. The office gave me a prescription for pain meds with no problem but when I tried to refill I was told pacini wouldn't do any refills. When asked what to do about the debilitating pain they said they didn't know but basically figure it out. Thankfully I was also being followed by a high risk Dr who refilled my pain meds for the rest of the pregnancy with no problem. I don't recommend any of the Dr's at advanced women's health.
in Desert Hot Springs, CA |
I went in for a follow-up after a miscarriage. I have medical now, so can't go to my awesome OBGYN. I went in and was told that I was still pregnant. Then after a slew of labs and a couple ultrasounds just days apart, dr Pacini, who I never met, had someone call to recommend a D&C. When they had to get her on the phone because I wanted an explanation, she was rude and unprofessional. You are apparently supposed to consent to whatever they want without question.
Palm Springs, CA |
I have not met Dr. Pacini yet, but her staff who answer the phone, who schedule, and sit at the front desk (today was Mary) seem very incompetent, unfriendly, and unknowledgeable. Just based on that, and looking through the reviews, I am nervous about meeting the doctor. Everytime I have called the office the interaction with the staff has been VERY awkward. The confirmation that something is a bit off was when I went in today. I'm about to look for another doctor with a more competent staff!
I once thought highly of this place Their work ethics seemed sincere and honest. Now it seems their ultimate goal is a money making practice, even if it means cheating their clients of a 72 hour notice of appointments. They intentionally have an automated after hours voicemail contact you LESS than 48 hours so that you don't have sufficient reminder time to cancel to avoid is a $30 fee if you cancel less than 48 hrs. All doctors offices I know give a proper 72 hr notice during business hrs.
Cabazon |
I Never made it to the Dr. They seemed more interested in billing and charges than providing care. I had to complete patient history before making the appointment and went to another provider for labs as the earliest available appointment was 6 weeks away. They insisted i still had to come in and complete labs and patient history before making another appointment a month away for an ultrasound. Seemed like a waste and they just wanted to Bill my insurance for a visit which nothing would happen
Have you seen Dr. Lilia Pacini, MD?
Are you Dr. Pacini?