Dr. Licette Almonte, MD

Dr. Licette Almonte, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female
Dr. Licette Almonte, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Abington, PA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Drexel Univ Coll Of Med in 2008 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

1245 Highland Ave Ste G01

Abington, PA 19001

• Amerihealth

Learn about Dr. Almonte

See how frequently Dr. Almonte performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Almonte's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Almonte does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Drexel Univ Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Almonte has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Almonte has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Almonte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Almonte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Almonte's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Almonte to family and friends

Dr. Almonte's Performance

I could not say enough great things about Dr Almonte. She is so easy to talk to and explains everything thoroughly. She patiently listens to my concerns and answers any questions i may have. You can tell she genuinely cares for her patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The Doctor herself is great. The practice is not, the staff either does not have enough technical support, or they need a new phone system, because you will be left on hold for very long periods of time, or totally be forgotten about, and then you will have to call back; sometimes multiple times....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
My husband and I see Dr. Almonte at the Lankenau medical office building and we absolutely LOVE her. She is very knowledgeable and very down to earth and really takes time with us to make sure we feel comfortable with everything happening and coming up. Her nurses are great. We get the nurse...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I visited Dr. Almonte for the first time yesterday and she was excellent. Her bedside manner is fantastic, she was thorough and listened to my medical history and took the time to explain things to me and made me feel as though I was the only patient of the day. I'd highly recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I decided to see Dr. Almonte after reading other's reviews and I'm so glad I chose her. I couldn't agree more with the other reviews here regarding the care she provides. She is incredibly kind, friendly and personable. She takes the time to explain things when you have questions. I would recommend...more
Are you Dr. Almonte?