Dr. Lia Chebeleu, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Lia Chebeleu, MD
Dr. Lia Chebeleu, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. She is 45 years old. Dr. Chebeleu is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital and Alta View Hospital.

Dr. Chebeleu's Experience

See how Dr. Chebeleu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chebeleu

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chebeleu has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chebeleu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chebeleu to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Chebeleu's Performance
    West Jordan |
    My first visit went well. I felt like she listened to me and was thorough in the tests she ran. When I went back to get my results she seemed confused and lost when looking over my MRI images and reading the results back to me. She gave me a diagnosis of Chiari Malformation and rushed me out the door and was a bit rude. I had no answers in what to do with this information and where to go. I don't know if she was having a bad day but the second visit solidified my decision to not go back.
    in SALT LAKE CITY |
    I've never really disliked a doctor but she was rude, impatient and rushed me through everything, wouldn't even let me fill out my personal paperwork and since I couldn't remember the medications I'm on to a TEE she made me feel terrible. Save your money and time and find a doctor who cares....she clearly doesn't
    The most frustrating doctor I've ever had. She wrote for 100 mg tablets (instead of 10 mg) and I had disabling side-effects until I found the mistake. Then, she had me make an appt but when I came in she had no idea why she'd asked me to come in. My FEMLA forms are an ongoing nightmare with her. She made me feel terrible for asking her to do them, didnt finish some of them, lost some of them, and they still aren't done. The worst thing was that she rarely seemed to care.
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    Doc refused to further assist me with my treatment as she felt that I was only there to have her fill out FMLA paperwork so I "wouldn't have to go to work". I was offended by her comment and yes I needed to have her fill out my paperwork and also have her prescribe a different medication in which she refused because I didn't call her sooner and gave me a hard time because I didn't know the name of my medication?! I'm overall dissatisfied by the way I was treated by her. Find a different doctor.
    in Salt Lake City, Utah |
    This visit was the worst experience with a doctor in my entire life. I went to see her regarding a test my other doctor wanted to perform. She didn't listen to a word regarding my symptoms and ordered tests that had already been preformed. She said they weren't good enough the first time. After receiving my results which she lost 3 times she refused to perform the test another doctor requested. I have nerve deficit and she refuses to treat me........
    in Salt Lake City, UT |
    Dr. Chebaleu is THE best doc in the world neurology! Any issues from migraines to seizures, I would recommend her to anyone!
    Have you seen Dr. Lia Chebeleu, MD?
    Are you Dr. Chebeleu?

Dr. Chebeleu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Chebeleu has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chebeleu's Board Certifications

• Essential Tremor
    • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
    • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
    • Meningiomas
    • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
    • Myasthenia Gravis
    • Syncope
    • Tension Headache
    • Thrombosis
    • Tourette's Syndrome
    • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
    • Tremor
    • Trigeminal Neuralgia
    • Vertigo
    • Visual Field Defects

Dr. Chebeleu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chebeleu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology