Dr. Li-Shei Lin, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 65

Dr. Lin

Kaiser Permanente Pt Loma/Fordham Medical Office

3250 Fordham St San Diego, CA 92110

Dr. Li-Shei Lin, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 32 years. She graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Lin accepts

Dr. Lin accepts the following insurance:

Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Lin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lin

3.0

Dr. Lin?
Dr. Lin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Li-Shei Lin, MD
We are so grateful of the care we received from Dr. Lin and her nurse, Alba. They are so kind, caring, and they even shared their enthusiasm with us. Everyone at Kaiser Fertility clinic were kind and made me feel so comfortable. I felt like we were family. Dr. Lin is professional, knowledgeable, thorough, patient, gentle and caring. She answered all my questions and I was always able to reach her when I had any concerns, questions or when I just needed advice. Dr. Lin and Alba were with me through every step of the fertility process. I was definitely in good hands. They are amazing! After numerous IUI attempts, I ended up having to do IVF at Reproductive Partners. Dr. Lin was still my doctor and was with me every step of the way. The IVF process was not easy, but with the help and support from Dr. Lin, our long journey was a success. We now have a healthy and beautiful baby boy. We can’t thank Dr. Lin, and everyone involved enough for helping us make our dream come true. Thank you f
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li-Shei Lin, MD?
I am a patient w/ Dr Lin for over 5 years and she had been with me thru my 2 miscarriages & IVFs, gave me support & advice along the way. Honestly, I won't pick any other doctor to go thru this process besides her. She's extremely knowledgeable & skillful, and will make any kind of procedure - IVFs, hysteroscopy etc sound like a piece of cake and her post surgery side effects are always very minimal. On top of that, she's caring and gentle soul, and you just can't get any better than that :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li-Shei Lin, MD?
I am so excited to say that i am now pregnant after 12 years , we have tried several methods over these years and have not been successful . My husbend and i highly recommend Dr Li Shei Lin and all the staff are professonal and experienced ,Dr Lin helped us through every step of the process thank you so much for all the help and care . we had receved from you .. God bless you .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li-Shei Lin, MD?
The BEST doctor ever and I mean it!!! What doctor gives you their cell number to call any time you have questions or concerns??? Dr. Lin! Because of Dr. Lin I have a 3 year old daughter and 4 month old son. She is definitely a miracle worker. Going through IVF is not easy, but Dr. Lin and Alba put me at ease. I am so grateful for Dr. Lin and her team!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Li-Shei Lin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lin?

Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility