Dr. Lewis Mitchell, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Eagle Family Medicine 301 E Wendover Ave Ste 215 Greensboro, NC 27401 Get Directions
Dr. Lewis Mitchell, MD
Dr. Lewis Mitchell, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Mitchell's Experience

See how Dr. Mitchell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mitchell

Dr. Mitchell accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Mitchell is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mitchell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mitchell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mitchell to family and friends
Dr. Mitchell's Performance
My physician and nurse are genuinely concerned about my health and wellbeing. I am grateful to have them.
All the people in this office are nice and very professional.i will be back and I would recommend this practice to other people.
Semi Annual physical.
The visit went very well. The whole staff was very professional and pleasant. No problems at all.
My experience was great. I missed Luanne, she has always been there when I came for my check-ups.
The staff and Dr. Mitchell were very nice .. Dr. Mitchell always answer my questions and seems concern about my health. Very professional and I love going here I tell all my friends how great this office is and Dr Mitchell always takes up time with the patient.
Check in was quick and associate was very efficient and nice. Nurse, Joann was very friendly. Dr. Mitchell answered any questions. Entire experience was good.
They got me in quickly, were very friendly and efficient.
I did not have to wait. The staff was pleasant and courtious. Doc, as allways, was proffessonal. We discussed my health history in detail and made recomendations to keep me healthy.
I have been going to eagle physicians to Dr Mitchell and i just love these people they spend time with their patients and they are truly concern about our health i am a senior citizen and this is the most caring staff from front desk to Dr Mitchell Sara Johnson
Wellness visit. All issues were explained to my satisfaction.
This was a wellness visit. Dr Mitchell went over all areas of my care and advised me about my health issues. I have been under his care for over 25 years. His nurse Luanne has always been very helpful. I appreciate all their help.
every thing was fine
Staff very courteous and concerned about my health. My physical went well and all testing and results were explained.Would recommend Dr. Mitchell services to everyone.
Being a new patient to Dr. Mitchell, I was very pleased. He spent time to understand my history and condition of current health.
Yearly physical.
AiC check went well
I was there for an annual physical.
Annual physical. All went well
Great visit. Dr. Mitchell always spends quality time with me. Staff is great
Warm reception by competent nurse. Professional, attentive physician who knows ny history and needs. Great follow-up i.e. scripts, labs, referrals, etc.
I was happy as always.
Very Pleased
Annual wellness exam
Very kind and professional staff.
I always have a great experience, the wait was a little long, but that did not bother me. The ladies at the front desk and Luann are always a pleasure to interact with. Dr. Mitchell always listens and doesn't make you feel like he doesn't have time to listen.
Dr Mitchell was very helpful with my 90 year old mother with dementia. He understood her needs and was careful to consider her other medicines, limits, and reacted with the right amount of energy for her illness.
Professional, courteous and friendly.
It was a semiannual exam since I have diabetes. I was seen promptly and the exam went well. As usual Dr Mitchell considered and answered any concerns I had. My labs were good and I am well pleased with the way the exam was conducted.
Excellent
Good
in Charlotte, NC |
Awesome
Have you seen Dr. Lewis Mitchell, MD?
Are you Dr. Mitchell?

Compare Dr. Mitchell

Dr. Mitchell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Mitchell has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mitchell's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Mitchell does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Mitchell and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1982

Harbor Hospital Center
    Moses H Cone Mem Hospital

Dr. Mitchell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mitchell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Mitchell does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Mitchell and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.