Dr. Lewis H. Kaminester, MD

Dr. Lewis H. Kaminester, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/N/M/2NM7C_w120h160_v8635.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Lewis H. Kaminester, MD, North Palm Beach, FL, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 71

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kaminester

Dr. Lewis H. Kaminester, MD
Are you Dr. Kaminester?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 46 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 46

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in West Palm Beach, FL |

His office staff is professional, personable, knowledgeable and caring. Everyone has a genuine concern for your health and well being. You can?t fake this stuff; they truly do care about their patients. When I met Dr. Kaminester, he took an abundance of time learning about me, my concerns, my health and my expectations. His personality and professionalism are second to none. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kaminester and his staff for any Dermatological needs you may have.

5 out of 5

Compassionate and easy to interact with. He has been my dermatologist for 20 years! ??

- in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Dr. Kaminester took care of my skin issues, informed me of all my options, and put my mind at ease. The office staff is communicative and most efficient. A great experience.

- in North Palm Beach, fl |

My 15 year old son had severe acne and in less than six weeks with the regime given to him by dr Kaminester his acne is all but gone. Dr. Kaminester is beyond knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He gets to know you on a personal level unlike those large practices where you are just another face in the crowd. His staff is supportive and wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Kaminester. We continue to have a wonderful experience.

- in Jupiter, FL |

Why go coach when you can go first class? First and foremost Dr. Kaminester is the finest dermatologist you will find. His skills and knowledge is outstanding. His staff are the finest anywhere. The office is warm and inviting. The waiting room welcomes you with fresh coffee or tea along with butter cookies and candies. A flat screen TV is there for your enjoyment as are magazines, which won't be necessary as the wait times are short and punctual. Have been going there for years. Very Happy.

- in Royal Palm Beach, FL |

I have been a patient of Dr. Kaminester for 23 years. Dr. Kaminester and the entire staff are the best in the business.

- in Belle glade,fl |

Without question the best there is

Featured Providers Near You

Genesis Dermatology
Family Practitioner
5.28 miles away
Call (561) 571-7197 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.