Dermatology  |
Dr. Lewis Kaminester, MD
Dr. Lewis Kaminester, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in North Palm Beach, FL. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Kaminester is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center and Jupiter Medical Center.

Lewis H Kaminester MD

840 US Highway 1 Ste 300

North Palm Beach, FL 33408

Learn about Dr. Kaminester

We strive to deliver to our patients the very highest and finest level of skin care service.

Dr. Kaminester's Experience

Dr. Kaminester's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Merkel Cell Carcinoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Mt Sinai Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975

• Patients Choice award 2011, 2011
  • Top Docs award, 2008,2009,

Dr. Kaminester has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaminester does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaminester and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaminester's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaminester to family and friends
Dr. Kaminester's Performance
in North Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaminester was amazing....he removed several spots on my head and face and was very kind and thorough. I recommend him highly if you need a quality dermatologist. He's been doing this for many years and it was obvious he takes very good care of his patients.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
my entire family has been under the watchful eyes of dr kaminester for years. As Florida natives who grew up on the beach, we depend on him to steer us clear of this preventable cancer. He also has a top notch staff who are always on top of their game.
Loxahatchee, FL |
I started seeing Dr. Kaminester June 2016 after moving here from NJ. He is a wonderful doctor and caring person. I have severe psoriasis. He is the best I have seen in my 65 years. Along with Dr. Kaminester his office staff is the friendliest (cheerful) and most helpful I have encountered. If you want a pleasant experience at a dermatology office this is the place to go.
in LAKE PARK, FL |
I just came from his office where he found I had several small skin cancers. He removed them and sent me on my way. He and his staff were so pleasant and professional that I am having my wife go to him, also. To give me the final lab report, HE PERSONALLY CALLED ME AT HOME.
in Stuart, FL |
Doctor Kaminester is truly a special dermatologist in my opinion and I write that with 55 years of experience with that profession. Not only are his diagnostic skills superb but his surgical capabilities are evident in each visit. DR. Kaminester has been treating my wife and me for ten years and we both are extremely satisfied not only with his professional capabilities but with his truly "caring" nature. His very knowledgeable staff and office personnel make each visit a delight.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
DR. KARMINESTER IS A GREAT DOCTOR, AS WELL AS HIS STAFF. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG BY MAKING HIM YOUR DERMATOLOGIST.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Kaminester is an excellent dermatologist. He always makes me feel special. His office and staff are wonderful, caring and patient.
North Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Kaminester and his entire staff are so friendly andy caring. He carefully explained my problem and how he would treat it. I am so happy I decided to go to him.
in Stuart, FL |
Both my wife and I have been in Dr. Kaminester's care for about 40 years and we could not be more satisfied. I have been around the water and exposed to the sun for some 80 years and have had numerous cancers excised or frozen from my back, shoulders, head and arms and have never been back for a second treatment for the same location. I am regularly contacted by phone regarding results of any cancerous removals.
in Jupiter, FL |
A truly patient-centered office! Dr. Kaminester's caring manner, along with his professional skills, are clearly focused on diagnosing and addressing the needs of his patients. He and his staff promote a welcoming environment and attentiveness to detail. Dr. Kaminester is a model for all medical practitioners, regardless of their areas of specialty!
in North Palm Beach, FL |
My wife and I moved to Palm Beach area about four years ago and needed a dermatologist, like everyone else in Florida. Through a referral, we found Dr. Kaminester who came highly regarded. Four years later, we know we found a thorough, careful professional with a first-class resume. He is very experienced in Mohs and I needed that and he is part of the cutting edge in new diagnostic technology. Extremely efficient and thorough, and understands cosmetic issues. Great staff!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
We were recommended to Dr. Kaminester by a friend. Dr. Kaminester runs an excellent dermatology clinic, ably supported by Sarah Kennedy and other staff. Sarah Kennedy treated both my wife and myself. She listened patiently to our health problems and provided excellent care accordingly. Sarah requested my wife to keep in touch regarding non-dermatology issues being treated by other specialists. Finally Dr. Kaminester graciously guided us on a tour of his clinic.
in Singer Island, FL |
Outstanding Dermatologist. Referred by several other doctors. His staff is excellent and he is beyond thorough. I have been to other Derms but none like him. Highly recommend him to anyone needing a derm. I have been in the sun much of my nearly 70 yrs and need to be carefully examined. I appreciate his thoroughness and makes no assumptions from visuals unless he is certain. Otherwise he biopsies or treats. His PA and nurses are terrific as well.
in PalmBeach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Kaminester was referred to me by my orthopedic surgeon who praised Dr. K and his articulate and knowledgeable staff. Dr. K found two suspicious growths on my back removing them in their entirety and not just scraping for biopsy. These growths were missed by my previous dermatologist whom I left for not being thorough enough. Thank goodness I was referred to Dr. Kaminester who is both professional and personable with a keen eye. I have finally found a dermatologist I can trust!
in Okeechobee, FL |
I was skeptical about going to see a Doctor until a friend recommended Dr. Kaminester. The ladies at the front desk made my scheduling easy. While I was at my appointment, the whole staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable there. Dr Kaminester takes the time to talk to you and lets you know what's going on as he is working on you. Everyone was professional and I would definitely recommend him.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
His office staff is professional, personable, knowledgeable and caring. Everyone has a genuine concern for your health and well being. You can?t fake this stuff; they truly do care about their patients. When I met Dr. Kaminester, he took an abundance of time learning about me, my concerns, my health and my expectations. His personality and professionalism are second to none. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kaminester and his staff for any Dermatological needs you may have.
Compassionate and easy to interact with. He has been my dermatologist for 20 years! ??
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Kaminester took care of my skin issues, informed me of all my options, and put my mind at ease. The office staff is communicative and most efficient. A great experience.
in North Palm Beach, fl |
My 15 year old son had severe acne and in less than six weeks with the regime given to him by dr Kaminester his acne is all but gone. Dr. Kaminester is beyond knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. He gets to know you on a personal level unlike those large practices where you are just another face in the crowd. His staff is supportive and wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Kaminester. We continue to have a wonderful experience.
in Jupiter, FL |
Why go coach when you can go first class? First and foremost Dr. Kaminester is the finest dermatologist you will find. His skills and knowledge is outstanding. His staff are the finest anywhere. The office is warm and inviting. The waiting room welcomes you with fresh coffee or tea along with butter cookies and candies. A flat screen TV is there for your enjoyment as are magazines, which won't be necessary as the wait times are short and punctual. Have been going there for years. Very Happy.
in Royal Palm Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Kaminester for 23 years. Dr. Kaminester and the entire staff are the best in the business.
in Belle glade,fl |
Without question the best there is
Have you seen Dr. Lewis Kaminester, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaminester?