Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Lewis Friedlander, MD
Dr. Lewis Friedlander, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Friedlander is affiliated with Stephens County Hospital.

5505 Roswell Rd Ste 200

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Friedlander

See how frequently Dr. Friedlander performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Pulmonary Disease
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Friedlander's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Emergency Medicine
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Friedlander does not have any board certifications listed.

• Second-Degree Burns

• Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Rhinoscopy
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Bridgeport Hospital
  • Exempla St Joseph Hospital
  • Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
  • Shands Jacksonville Med Center

Dr. Friedlander has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Friedlander has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Friedlander does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedlander and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedlander's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedlander to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Friedlander's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Friedlander is an amazing surgeon. I would have to call him an artist. His staff is first class. They made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole procedure. Can't believe how fabulous I look thank you Dr Friedlander or the best.
Atlanta, GA |
I have seen him for a period of time now. My procedure went well and follow up has been easy. He has always been kind, courteous, and professional. He has a calming demeanor and answers all questions and concerns that puts you at ease with your procedure.
in Douglasville, GA |
I had a bbl and the staff was super helpful & friendly . Dr Friedlander is very compassionate and hands on through the entire process. My results are looking better every day. I had my procedure on 3/29/17.
in Stockbridge, GA |
Had rhinoplasty with him and my nose is beautiful
in Atlanta, GA |
Great experience. Friendly staff and medical expertise.
in Steubenville, OH |
Highly recommend Dr. Friedlander. Great experience throughout.
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Friedlander is a kind and compassionate surgeon with excellent surgical skill and an eye for beauty. I love the work he did for me! I highly recommend him.
San Jose, CA |
Very professional and courteous........he and his staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. Go to his office and see for yourself.
Marietta, GA |
I recently had a consultation with Dr. Friedlander about my forehead wrinkles and eleven lines. I wanted to have them smoothed out and have less movement in my forehead. He recommended Botox and explained that it would help decrease the lines. I explained that I suffer from migraine headaches and he said Botox may help reduce them. He went over the risks and complications I could have after the procedure. I decided to have the Botox injected and I love the results. Thank you!!
in Atlanta, GA |
My experience with Dr. Friedlander has been the best that I've experienced. I had a breast reduction done by another doctor and was not happy with the results. I was told by a friend to see Dr. Friedlander because she had surgery done by him and was very pleased with what he did. I met with him and felt confident that he would make me look beautiful. After the surgery now, I know I made the right decision. My breasts look exactly the way I wanted them to. I will be recommending him to my friends
in Blue a Ridge , Ga |
Dr Friedlander is a very talented , attentive physician. Throughout each procedure that I have had, he never leaves a question or concern that I have presented to him unanswered. Very professional and caring and always available!
Winder, GA |
Meant to do this review since last year, but forgot.I guess I was busy enjoying the results . I am a repeat customer abdominoplasty over ten years ago , then March 2015 Breast augmentation. Dr. Friedlander is the best , he makes you feel comfortable , he is professional , respectful , and most of all experienced , and talented . Good Job ....again Doc.!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Lewis Friedlander, MD?
Are you Dr. Friedlander?