Psychiatry  |
Dr. Lewis Engel, MD
Dr. Lewis Engel, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Encino, CA. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

16055 Ventura Blvd Ste 828

Encino, CA 91436

Learn about Dr. Engel

Dr. Engel's Experience

Dr. Engel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1977
  • Ucla-Va Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1978
  • Va Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Engel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Engel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Engel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Engel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Engel to family and friends
Dr. Engel's Performance
Los Angeles, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Engel for decades. There are many things I can comment on but the one thing that stands out in my mind is his ability to ask the right questions and listens to your answers. Dr Engel has unique insight that helps identify what the problem is. His responses are astute and spot on. Dr. Engel is a brilliant diagnostician and his knowledge of medication choices are well thought out. Dr. Engel will answer any questions you have about his recommendations.
Dr Engel saved my life. He is a specialist at artfully formulating the correct combinations of medication and helping so called "medication resistant" patients. He does a very thorough and careful work up of your history before deciding to prescribe, and once he does, is very receptive and available to patient concerns and any necessary adjustments. I have been seeing him for nine years and have never felt better in my entire life, the man is a genius.
North Hollywood, CA |
Dr. is an exceptionally gifted Dr.. I had been to other Dr.'s and they were unable to give me the help I needed, much less tell me what was wrong. For oppener's I was was an alcoholic and didn't know it. Dr. Engel did and I have been sober for now for sometime. He is always available, his diagnosis was spot on, the work we have done together has changed my life and I don't much care for change in general. He cares, has a great sense of humor, he is in short, as smart as a whip!
in La Verne ca |
He has treated my severe illness for many years. I can honestly say that without his skill and compassion I would have given up a long time ago. He has treated my symptoms as solvable problems taking the time needed to explain the process and offer comfort and hope.
Have you seen Dr. Lewis Engel, MD?
Are you Dr. Engel?